Do you vote your faith?

• Yes, I always vote my faith

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • I vote my faith on some issues

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • I never vote my faith

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
Well if it could, and you refuse to define, then the poll is meaningless. It just means whatever the participants think it means, which means it gives no actual picture of what's going on.

Go figure.

Like everything else she posts, this a gay thread in the end

Like all your assumptions about me, you'd be wrong

Actually I'm going by that less than 5% of the posts you write are on any topic besides gay. This one's a pretty obvious one too. And as soon as I wrote that, the thread turned to addressing gay.

Just so you know, I know a lot of Conservative Christians as my wife and both our families are full of them. While I"m very theologically liberal, I end up going to a lot of conservative churches. At least half the attendees do not really have an issue with gays saying it's between you and God and they don't even see anything wrong with it. Most of the rest while thinking it's wrong do not believe you will go to hell for being gay, they would say what you are doing is wrong, but your fate is between you and God and they would not begin to compare being gay with things like robbery or other sins that have victims.

Now granted they are the loud mouth boobs, but the ones who hate you and condemn you to hell are actually a very small percent of them. But they are the loudest, which is why you hear them the most. They are a lot like liberals on topics of race baiting, sex baiting, those issues.

Last edited:
Actually my thoughts are along the poverty line, but I understand how my sexuality is all some of you can focus on...

Christians believe it's their own responsibility to help people, you're confusing them with liberals who think that poverty is a terrible thing and it's someone else's problem.

BTW, "sexuality" is a girl topic. Guys think about "sex" all the time. Completely different things. Sexuality is also what you post about all the time.

Last edited:
poverty and poor have nothing to do with what Christianity is about.

it is your pauperes cultists which are atheists, btw, are trying to make Christianity all about the new fetish "the poor".

it is your pauperes cultists which are atheists, btw, are trying to make Christianity all about the new fetish "the poor".

poverty and poor is what liberalism is about, making them that way and keeping them there

Pope Francis is an athiest?

Who would have known....?

poverty and poor is what liberalism is about, making them that way and keeping them there

not liberalism. progressive leftism.

liberalism is about self reliance.

A politician or a political party is imperfect and to say we are voting our faith could make it seem we are making them a false idol. A vote is a choice between two people and I think anyone of conscience understands that we can only hope for the best.

Well we don't really even know what she meant by "voting your faith" since she refused to clarify, and when asked just asked what it meant to us.

The poll's a joke, as are most of her posts.

Forum List

Back