Catholic states of America should dismantle the Zionist states of America.

He claims to be an American, but he thinks like a European.
He doesn't know this IS NOT a Catholic nation.
We are a Protestant nation. I am not Protestant, nor Catholic nor Jew, Buti do understand our founding.

Catholics were here first, not Protestants.

So, thus our Catholic minority should bully the Protestant, and Jewish majorities until you are put behind walls with armed guards preventing you from leaving like Israel does to Palestine, when yes Palestine was once a Palestinian majority.

We Catholics are the first people of America, just like you Zionists claim Jews are the first people of Israel.

Therefor we shouldn't support your Protestant Zionist monstrosity.

The first people of America were not of any Abrahamic faiths...you do realize that don't you?

The first people of Israel also weren't of any Abrahamic faiths, as well.

But, if Half breed Jews (Ashkenazis) from other nations can pour into Palestine be a minority, and create a Israel because Jews were there before they were.

Why can't Catholic half breed Native Americans (Mestizos) from other nations pour into America as a minority, and create a new Catholic state w because Native Americans were there before they were?

This is so weird I'm not sure how to respond.

There is a Catholic state - the Vatican. There are multiple Catholic majority states - Poland, Italy for example.

What is your issue here?

I'm not in a Catholic ethno-state, so therefor I want one here, where I stand, one which combats the Zionist Jews, and Protestants.

The U.S.A stole most of their land from Catholics like France, and Spain, and depended on Catholic explorers like Columbus, and Vespucci to discover it.

Who did the Catholics steal it from?

Catholics are the main faith in my region.

Why should I pay taxes that help Zionist scums, like Kiryas Joel, or Appalachia's welfare problems. Why should I pay for their Zionist wars, why should I pay for their Military which kills, kills, kills for Israel?

I want to pay taxes to a sensible Catholic ethno-state.

Why should I pay taxes that help Zionist scums, like Kiryas Joel, or Appalachia's welfare problems. Why should I pay for their Zionist wars, why should I pay for their Military which kills, kills, kills for Israel?

Because you are American.

I think.

I think.

Catholics should colonize New Jersey, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut.

We have more Catholics in these states, than Palestine did Jews when it became Jewish Israel.

I don't recognize Israel, or America, until you recognize a Catholic super state in the U.S.A, one which bull dozes down Zionist homes because Zionists support a terrorist philosophy.

I think.

We have more Catholics in these states, than Palestine did Jews when it became Jewish Israel.

I don't recognize Israel, or America, until you recognize a Catholic super state in the U.S.A, one which bull dozes down Zionist homes because Zionists support a terrorist philosophy.

Look...isn't that just a little bit silly?

I think.

What's more silly about claiming a Catholic state in the U.S.A, than claiming a Jewish state in Palestine?

aw haw , hows it going SOB ?? Just head south down mexico way , your 'catholics' might greet you at the border . You'll recognize 'catholic' built mexico and 'south america' when you start seeing a falling down society full of 'aztecs' , incas. toltecs and 'catholics' with bones in their noses like the south american 'pope' SOB .

Without heavy U.S.A Catholic states, you U.S.A Protestant Dregs, and Negs South of the Mason Dixon Line would have to raise taxes quite a bit to pay for their stupid Zionist wars, and their welfare too.

You have less income, and less taxes go into your programs, and military without us.

We pay too dearly in terms of money, and lives for your stupid shit, it's time we cut you off.

I think.

------------------------------------------------------------------- off his rocker is more like it Coyote but let him dream and go to work . SOB is annoyed to see catholic built 'mexico' and south america as he then compares those places to the PROTESTANT built USA Coyote .

I think.

------------------------------------------------------------------- off his rocker is more like it Coyote but let him dream and go to work . SOB is annoyed to see catholic built 'mexico' and south america as he then compares those places to the PROTESTANT built USA Coyote .

People need to just get along Pismoe. The fact that we are human should overcome all else.

aw haw , hows it going SOB ?? Just head south down mexico way , your 'catholics' might greet you at the border . You'll recognize 'catholic' built mexico and 'south america' when you start seeing a falling down society full of 'aztecs' , incas. toltecs and 'catholics' with bones in their noses like the south american 'pope' SOB .

Without heavy U.S.A Catholic states, you U.S.A Protestant Dregs, and Negs South of the Mason Dixon Line would have to raise taxes quite a bit to pay for their stupid Zionist wars, and their welfare too.

You have less income, and less taxes go into your programs, and military without us.

We pay too dearly in terms of money, and lives for your stupid shit, it's time we cut you off.

No. You are wrong.

I think.

What's more silly about claiming a Catholic state in the U.S.A, than claiming a Jewish state in Palestine?

Because Israel is more comparable to the Vatican. You keep ignoring that state.

I think.

People need to just get along Pismoe. The fact that we are human should overcome all else.

Why is that funny Pis?

well we do get along , SOB is in 'catholic' land in the USA and i live in America Coyote .

I think.

------------------------------------ he is just off his rocker and that simply amusing Coyote .

I think.

------------------------------------ he is just off his rocker and that simply amusing Coyote .

:lol: Point taken!

I think.

Like the falling apart Protestant Liberia, Zimbabwe, Zambia,Jamaica, etc.

The Protestant parts of the USA are filled with violent Protestant Negs, and Zionist Dregs who f*ck up this country left, and right.

I think.

Like the falling apart Protestant Liberia, Zimbabwe, Zambia,Jamaica, etc.

The Protestant parts of the USA are filled with violent Protestant Negs, and Zionist Dregs who f*ck up this country left, and right.

You know....religion isn't the cause of everything. Problems in those parts of the world have little to nothing to do with faith.

No. You are wrong.

Yes, overall the pattern is clear, that Catholic heavy states definitely do pay more in taxes, than they take in welfare.

Only New Mexico severely breaks the pattern.

give-take-small-final.png

map_us_romcath.jpg

Forum List

Back