How America Lost its Mind

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024
America lost its mind when it decided to ditch Jesus Christ.

And the nation has done that somewhat incrementally... I mean, up until the 60s we were a decent, more or less moral nation (except for Hollywood...)

Today, we are a train wreck, morally and otherwise.

What is happening in our country is nothing short of INSANE.. the corruption in DC.. the Ds getting away with CRIMES.. and the Rs sitting on their hands about that (though there are some notable exceptions. Some Rs are fighting the influence peddling, money laundering... )

Again, if some fiction writer came up with this story (last 3 years in America) no publisher would touch it because it sounds too loony.

"What? You are writing a book about a president who can't even write his own speeches or deliver them.. he falls all the time on his way to AF-1.. there's evidence his party stole the election for him...?! He lets anyone into the country who wants to come and so they come from EVERY nation on Earth???

Get the hell outa here!"

Cult Christians dying a slow death as a new and better world dawns .

Cults and Religions are being discarded as enlightened souls see that a bright future cannot be gained based on Mind Control and soppy Fairy stories.

Jesus the Essene monk would be turning in his grave If he knew the terrible mess his elder brother, a greedy disciple like Peter, and Paul the Fake would make of his simple teachings .

And tomorrow the corrupt Vatican will tell you a few part truths about Aliens .

My guess is that the post might just be a trolling effort but I'll respond. Americans the freedom to worship Christ or Budda or any religious entity they consider to be worthy. The problem is the fact that a former KKK member appointed to the Supreme Court by FDR wrote the majority opinion in the late 40's that created the "separation of Church and State" that does not exist in the Constitution. Mostly democrat administrations have been expanding on that bad decision to the point that the 1st Amendment no longer guarantees freedom of religion.

And the nation has done that somewhat incrementally... I mean, up until the 60s we were a decent, more or less moral nation (except for Hollywood...)

What is happening in our country is nothing short of INSANE.. the corruption in DC.. the Ds getting away with CRIMES.. and the Rs sitting on their hands about that (though there are some notable exceptions. Some Rs are fighting the influence peddling, money laundering... )

Again, if some fiction writer came up with this story (last 3 years in America) no publisher would touch it because it sounds too loony.

"What? You are writing a book about a president who can't even write his own speeches or deliver them.. he falls all the time on his way to AF-1.. there's evidence his party stole the election for him...?! He lets anyone into the country who wants to come and so they come from EVERY nation on Earth???

Get the hell outa here!"

There was a lot of bad stuff in the closet in the 1960s. You're too young to remember.

Get the hell outa here!"

Er....

America lost its mind because of the electoral system. Some of the best countries in the world for democracy, and non-craziness are countries that aren't particularly religious.

Some of the worst countries are the most religious.

Well, we started with a profound hypocrisy. Had a pretty miserable records for abusing other races for the first 150 years or so.

But we made major progress. Oddly enough, much of it was during the years the OP condemns.

Get the hell outa here!"
The problem with your rant is this:

What you said about Biden is not true. What you said about a stolen election is not true. What you said in your last line is not true. Your first paragraph is untrue.

Last, this nation has never, and I mean NEVER, has had anything to do with Christ.

Last edited:

Get the hell outa here!"
United States never had Jesus to begin with, firstly because of the 1st amendment separation of church & state, and secondly from the treaty of tripoli. That being said, the new testament also states this as well in Mark 12:17 and Matthew 22:21

If the actual teachings of Jesus were followed, we would be better off. And Trumpism definitely is getting us further away from that.

The problem with your rant is this:

What you said about Biden is not true. What you said about a stolen election is not true. What you said in your last line is not true. Your first paragraph is untrue.

Last, this nation has never, and I mean NEVER, has had anything to do with Christ.
What you said is 100% lies

My guess is that the post might just be a trolling effort but I'll respond. Americans the freedom to worship Christ or Budda or any religious entity they consider to be worthy. The problem is the fact that a former KKK member appointed to the Supreme Court by FDR wrote the majority opinion in the late 40's that created the "separation of Church and State" that does not exist in the Constitution. Mostly democrat administrations have been expanding on that bad decision to the point that the 1st Amendment no longer guarantees freedom of religion.
I wonder how anti Christians can argue against the congressional chaplain that we've had since the founding of America.

Forum List

Back