Catholic states of America should dismantle the Zionist states of America.

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
1.) I don't like Zionists who liter the U.S.A, mostly Protestants, and Jews who have become a side of genocide, and worse perhaps the apocalypse.

2.) Since Zionists believe Israel should steal from Palestine because Jews were there long ago.

3.) I support Catholics to steal from the Zionist states of America, because Catholics like France, Spain, Columbus, Vespucci etc. were here first overall.

4.) Most Native Americans are also Catholic.

5.) So why should Catholic Americans allow for continuing this Zionist monstrosity of the U.S.A?

Last edited:
aw haw , hows it going SOB ?? Just head south down mexico way , your 'catholics' might greet you at the border . You'll recognize 'catholic' built mexico and 'south america' when you start seeing a falling down society full of 'aztecs' , incas. toltecs and 'catholics' with bones in their noses like the south american 'pope' SOB .

Last edited:
1.) I don't like Zionists who liter the U.S.A, mostly Protestants, and Jews who have become a side of genocide, and worse perhaps the apocalypse.

2.) Since Zionists believe Israel should steal from Palestine because Jews were there long ago.

3.) I support Catholics to steal from the U.S.A, because Catholics like France, Spain, Columbus, Vespucci etc. were here first overall.

5.) So why should Catholic Americans allow for continuing this Zionist monstrosity of the U.S.A?
Catholics are outnumbered by the hippie Christians and the Christians against the New Testament. The latter have the most numbers and behave in lockstep as if controlled by a centralized robot network. For some reason, many Catholics also side with them. So no luck in turning to the Catholics.

• Banned

3.) I support Catholics to steal from the U.S.A, because Catholics like France, Spain, Columbus, Vespucci etc. were here first overall.

Catholics are outnumbered by the hippie Christians and the Christians against the New Testament. The latter have the most numbers and behave in lockstep as if controlled by a centralized robot network. For some reason, many Catholics also side with them. So no luck in turning to the Catholics.

If a Pope, perhaps not this Pope supported every Catholic population in the World to attack Zionism...

• Banned
aw haw , hows it going SOB ?? Just head south down mexico way , your 'catholics' might greet you at the border . You'll recognize 'catholic' built mexico and 'south america' when you start seeing a falling down society full of 'aztecs' , incas. toltecs and 'catholics' with bones in their noses like the south american 'pope' SOB .

Mexico isn't threatening the World with Apocalypse like Zionists in the U.S.A are.

3.) I support Catholics to steal from the Zionist states of America, because Catholics like France, Spain, Columbus, Vespucci etc. were here first overall.

WTF...?

Why can't you just get along? Seriously?

Catholics are good people. Jews are good people.

We are beyond the point where we should recognize it.

Mexico isn't threatening the World with Apocalypse like Zionists in the U.S.A are.
------------------------------- i don't care about world apocalypse , i live in the USA SOB !!

• Banned

WTF...?

If a Jewish minority of Israel can steal from Palestine as Zionist's because they lived there long before?

Why can't the present Catholic minority steal from the U.S.A as a Catholic super-state because they lived there long before ?

WTF...?

If a Jewish minority of Israel can steal from Palestine as Zionist's because they lived there long before?

Why can't the present Catholic minority steal from the U.S.A as a Catholic super-state because they lived there long before ?

You know it's just not that simple. You have a state you know...you have the Vatican. Israel is not much larger.

Does this bother you?

Is there a doctor in the house ? I mean really.

upload_2018-5-10_21-18-38.jpeg

PS - since you mentioned Mexico, they are the world's # 1 imperialist nation, pillaging the US (world's #1 victim of imperialism), for $28 Billion/year in remittances$$. The Vikings would be envious.

Remittance Flows Worldwide in 2016

Attachments

• upload_2018-5-10_21-22-20.jpeg
    upload_2018-5-10_21-22-20.jpeg
    17.8 KB · Views: 79
  • upload_2018-5-10_21-23-25.png
    upload_2018-5-10_21-23-25.png
    221 bytes · Views: 79
  • upload_2018-5-10_21-23-37.png
    upload_2018-5-10_21-23-37.png
    221 bytes · Views: 76
  • upload_2018-5-10_21-23-54.png
    upload_2018-5-10_21-23-54.png
    221 bytes · Views: 79

WTF...?

You know it's just not that simple. You have a state you know...you have the Vatican. Israel is not much larger.

Does this bother you?

How come Palestinians don't get a state, eh?

WTF...?

Does this bother you?

Hopefully they will, but that to is complicated.

Let me ask you a question: do you support the Palestinians because their cause is just or because you don't like Jews?

Is there a doctor in the house ? I mean really.

View attachment 192955

PS - since you mentioned Mexico, they are the world's # 1 imperialist nation, pillaging the US (world's #1 victim of imperialism), for $28 Billion/year in remittances$$. The Vikings would be envious.

Remittance Flows Worldwide in 2016

If the U.S.A gets involved in Iran, it could trigger a WW3, if Russia, or China gets involved.

Mexico isn't doing jack right now of the same caliber.

WTF...?

Does this bother you?

Let me ask you a question: do you support the Palestinians because their cause is just or because you don't like Jews?

Zionism has become a World security threat, point blank.

With that said I also support statehood for countries like Tibet, Kurdistan, Chechnya, Tatarstan, and so forth.

WTF...?

-------------------- aw see what 'catholics' built in south america and 'poland' and compare to PROTESTANT built USA . Jews are good people , very smart , inventive , build good weapons of war , are good Doctors , made their deserts bloom and build nice guns and weapons of war like bombs , missiles and are said to have pretty nice nukes and are fighting for their civilized society against muslim enemies . I notice that you don't mention in yer post how nice 'muslims' are Coyote . [and its about time]

and here you are , publicly scared of the Russians , Jews and Protestants , JAN would be ashamed of you SOB .

WTF...?

-------------------- aw see what 'catholics' built in south america and 'poland' and compare to PROTESTANT built USA . Jews are good people , very smart , inventive , build good weapons of war , are good Doctors , made their deserts bloom and build nice guns and weapons of war like bombs , missiles and are said to have pretty nice nukes and are fighting for their civilized society against muslim enemies . I notice that you don't mention how nice 'muslims' are Coyote .

It''s easy to see only bad or only good. And certainly there is bad among catholics but also among protestants.

But over all they are no worse than any other - Catholic, Protestant, Muslim, Jew. There are good people there who care about others and are compassionate. I know because I've met them, and nothing will make me change my mind after meeting Real People Pis.

WTF...?

-------------------- aw see what 'catholics' built in south america and 'poland' and compare to PROTESTANT built USA . Jews are good people , very smart , inventive , build good weapons of war , are good Doctors , made their deserts bloom and build nice guns and weapons of war like bombs , missiles and are said to have pretty nice nukes and are fighting for their civilized society against muslim enemies . I notice that you don't mention how nice 'muslims' are Coyote .

The Protestant USA is a disaster of Zionists, Diversity, and Abortion, etc.

Catholics bought about the Renaissance, and a whole myriad of inventions.

Protestants, and Jewish Zionists are a genocidal rabble who provoke potentially WW3.

So, absolutely I don't support your disgusting nation anymore, and hope we can treat you the way Israel treats Palestinians.

WTF...?

Does this bother you?

Zionism has become a World security threat, point blank.

With that said I also support statehood for countries like Tibet, Kurdistan, Chechnya, Tatarstan, and so forth.

No...Zionism is the convenient Bogey Man under the bed upon which to blame all the world's ills.

Do you know what the real world security threat is?

No one listens to The Other.

Forum List

Back