So the new thing for white people is to call the Cops on blacks??

Uhm, apparently she's n00b. All she had to do was go into her place and shut the door in the cop's face. Do not answer the door afterwards.

Uhm, apparently she's n00b. All she had to do was go into her place and shut the door in the cop's face.

If that was the black man it would be ugly

My last interaction with police was getting curb slammed by a young black cop just after the 2nd cuff was clicked and I was complying.

I could have his job or his life if I so choose.

I prefer to have mine.

He knew he fucked up. I know about 12-13 people on the force. Grew up with many of them.

Glad that girl hasn't experienced what I have.. or seen.

One cop beating I saw made me run the furthest and fastest I ever have in my life.

I even told young jitterbug black cop.."That ain't shit" :badgrin: I wasn't lying, either.

Last edited:
That's not new...

it feels new

I wish it was. Then it would be easier to end the calls on people who’s only crime is walking while black.

Walk on a two lane road in south Carolina , it doesn't matter if your white or black they will stop you.

well if u look like u have no destination then u may get stopped

It's miles between a store

Uhm, apparently she's n00b. All she had to do was go into her place and shut the door in the cop's face.

If that was the black man it would be ugly

Well that's not a very nice thing to say. Granted, they are not the most attractive demographic. However, referring to black males as both "it" and "ugly" is a bit too far.

if she was a black male they would have been extra aggressive at the beginning

Forum List

Back