Catholic states of America should dismantle the Zionist states of America.

Because you are American.

I think.

Catholics should colonize New Jersey, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut.

We have more Catholics in these states, than Palestine did Jews when it became Jewish Israel.

I don't recognize Israel, or America, until you recognize a Catholic super state in the U.S.A, one which bull dozes down Zionist homes because Zionists support a terrorist philosophy.

Look...isn't that just a little bit silly?
------------------------------------------------------------------- off his rocker is more like it Coyote but let him dream and go to work . SOB is annoyed to see catholic built 'mexico' and south america as he then compares those places to the PROTESTANT built USA Coyote .

Like the falling apart Protestant Liberia, Zimbabwe, Zambia,Jamaica, etc.

The Protestant parts of the USA are filled with violent Protestant Negs, and Zionist Dregs who f*ck up this country left, and right.

You know....religion isn't the cause of everything. Problems in those parts of the world have little to nothing to do with faith.
----------------------------- yep , agree . nothing to do with faith but has to do with thinking , reasoning and philosophy which catholics suck at when compared to PROTESTANT reasoning . philosophy and thinking . As example , see what [primarily] the catholics built in mexico and further south and compare to the USA primarily built by PROTESTANTS Coyote .

We have more Catholics in these states, than Palestine did Jews when it became Jewish Israel.

I don't recognize Israel, or America, until you recognize a Catholic super state in the U.S.A, one which bull dozes down Zionist homes because Zionists support a terrorist philosophy.

------------------------------------------------------------------- off his rocker is more like it Coyote but let him dream and go to work . SOB is annoyed to see catholic built 'mexico' and south america as he then compares those places to the PROTESTANT built USA Coyote .

The Protestant parts of the USA are filled with violent Protestant Negs, and Zionist Dregs who f*ck up this country left, and right.

You know....religion isn't the cause of everything. Problems in those parts of the world have little to nothing to do with faith.
----------------------------- yep , agree . nothing to do with faith but has to do with thinking , reasoning and philosophy which catholics suck at when compared to PROTESTANT reasoning . philosophy and thinking . As example , see what [primarily] the catholics built in mexico and further south and compare to the USA primarily built by PROTESTANTS Coyote .

I don't have strong feellings for either against the other. I see a lot of good on both sides...so I think it's better to look at it individually Pis...

I want to pay taxes to a sensible Catholic ethno-state
Then leave

So long as Israel's creation was created, then we have every right to create a Catholic ethno-state on your countryl we have states with majorities, we controlled most of your territories before you did, we discovered it for you.

I think you are being silly Sobieski. You have an ethnostate - the Vatican.

There's not a single White Protestant nation which isn't a Liberal ,diverse, pro-Abortion, pro-Gay, ANTIFA filled shit-hole.

Protestants are filth, they went nuts looting, and shooting as Colonists, now they go nuts looting, and shooting as Zionists.

Protestants are better thinkers?

You better tell that to Catholics like Davinci, Copernicus, Gailleo, Descarte, Voltaire, Gregor Mendel, Pascal, Alessandro Volto, Georges Lemaître, Louis Pasteur, Pierre, and Marie Curie etc.

There's not a single White Protestant nation which isn't a Liberal ,diverse, pro-Abortion, pro-Gay, ANTIFA filled shit-hole.

Protestants are filth, they went nuts looting, and shooting as Colonists, now they go nuts looting, and shooting as Zionists.

You better tell that to Catholics like Davinci, Copernicus, Gailleo, Descarte, Voltaire, Gregor Mendel, Pascal, Alessandro Volto, Georges Lemaître, Louis Pasteur, Pierre, and Marie Curie etc.

They aren't shitholes. They have room for all kinds of people. Is that bad?

White Protestants are exterminating themselves by the Multiculturalism.

That's not bad however, because most Protestants suck.

They don't seem to be doing a good job of extermination...there are still a shitload of them out there.

they all come to the USA to better themselves and when they get here they work to mess up the USA with their votes and political gangs or coalitions . Take that one nameless import although i know his name , he just recently got off the boat from some arab shlthole and now he thinks he should work as an anti gunner in the USA Coyote .

They don't seem to be doing a good job of extermination...there are still a shitload of them out there.

The U.S.A is probably only 35% White Protestant in the U.S.A baby population.

Maybe that's good though, I think I prefer Catholic Mexicans, over Zionist Neocon Protestant Hicks down South.

You better tell that to Catholics like Davinci, Copernicus, Gailleo, Descarte, Voltaire, Gregor Mendel, Pascal, Alessandro Volto, Georges Lemaître, Louis Pasteur, Pierre, and Marie Curie etc
You don't see the difference between CULTURAL Catholics/Protestants and real Christians.
The people you referenced were not CHRISTIAN but CINOs.

You're whining about CULTURE. Nothing more.

To be blunt, Catholics follow Simon Magus and it is a counterfeit "Christianity."

The Protestants are the Daughters of that cult.

Still, America was founded as a PROTESTANT nation. It never would have achieved it's success as a Catholic nation.

The vast majority, while calling themselves "Christian", are only CINOs, and not true believers. They are only "Christian" because they were born into the culture.

You better tell that to Catholics like Davinci, Copernicus, Gailleo, Descarte, Voltaire, Gregor Mendel, Pascal, Alessandro Volto, Georges Lemaître, Louis Pasteur, Pierre, and Marie Curie etc
You don't see the difference between CULTURAL Catholics/Protestants and real Christians.

To be blunt, Catholics follow Simon Magus and it is a counterfeit "Christianity."

Still, America was founded as a PROTESTANT nation. It never would have achieved it's success as a Catholic nation.

The vast majority, while calling themselves "Christian", are only CINOs, and not true believers. They are only "Christian" because they were born into the culture.

The U.S.A has achieved it's success because a lot of White Catholics were screened to make sure no retards came in, thus we're disproportionately better than the Protestant Zionist Hicks down South.

BTW, Protestant Zionists are killing the U.S.A, they all support Illegals, mass Immigration, and even looking to get the U.S.A Nuked for it's support of Israel.

WHat kind of stupid primitive f*cks are these?

The U.S.A has achieved it's success because a lot of White Catholics were screened to make sure no retards came in, thus we're disproportionately better than the Protestant Zionist Hicks down South.

BTW, Protestant Zionists are killing the U.S.A, they all support Illegals, mass Immigration, and even looking to get the U.S.A Nuked for it's support of Israel.

I think this is a wee bit nuts...

I think this is a wee bit nuts...

Most of the White trash in America is Protestant.

Even here in New York, just North of Pawling, there's the town of Dover it's got much more Anglo - Scots - Irish (Protestant types) it's also much poorer than regions South of us.

Yes, some regions are bad in Dover, like Onion Town, where apparently they don't go to public school ,pay taxes, and Cops won't patrol it because a lot of White trash, and Black (Protestants) shoot at strangers.

I'd imagine it's similar down South.

My parents said they were in rural Protestant Virignia, when a White guy came out of a ramshackle yelling Yankee go home, and ran back in the ramshackle, probably to get his gun.

aw haw , hows it going SOB ?? Just head south down mexico way , your 'catholics' might greet you at the border . You'll recognize 'catholic' built mexico and 'south america' when you start seeing a falling down society full of 'aztecs' , incas. toltecs and 'catholics' with bones in their noses like the south american 'pope' SOB .

Mexico isn't threatening the World with Apocalypse like Zionists in the U.S.A are.
------------------------------- i don't care about world apocalypse , i live in the USA SOB !!

Well, I'd imagine they're not going to nuke your Protestant Zionist filled trailer park.

Catholics are the main faith in my region.

Why should I pay taxes that help Zionist scums, like Kiryas Joel, or Appalachia's welfare problems. Why should I pay for their Zionist wars, why should I pay for their Military which kills, kills, kills for Israel?

I want to pay taxes to a sensible Catholic ethno-state.

Because you are American.

I think.

What's more silly about claiming a Catholic state in the U.S.A, than claiming a Jewish state in Palestine?

Because Israel is more comparable to the Vatican. You keep ignoring that state.

To my knowledge the Vatican was always in Catholic hands,

Israel wasn't, a new people the Palestinians were long there, and Israel displaced them, and exterminated those Palestinians.

Just like a new people spawned on former French, and Spanish Catholic lands calling themselves United States of America.

According to this map it looks like 95% of the U.S.A was once Catholic French, or Catholic Spanish.

Another 4% of the remainders of the lower 48 are Catholic North-Eastern states.

So, that leaves 1% of America for non-Catholic (Protestant, and Jew Zionists)

We should build walls with armed guards around it called a buffer zone, to prevent them from leaving.

EuropeanColoniesNorthAmerica.png

All of this stupid squabbling over religion must stop. It's absurd, not to mention very dangerous to return to the ignorance of the Middle Ages. The whining must stop before it gets more people killed.

Forum List

Back