How America Lost its Mind

My guess is that the post might just be a trolling effort but I'll respond. Americans the freedom to worship Christ or Budda or any religious entity they consider to be worthy. The problem is the fact that a former KKK member appointed to the Supreme Court by FDR wrote the majority opinion in the late 40's that created the "separation of Church and State" that does not exist in the Constitution. Mostly democrat administrations have been expanding on that bad decision to the point that the 1st Amendment no longer guarantees freedom of religion.
are u referring to Hugo Black?

yeh, I know some about him, maybe should read more. Maybe there's a book on modern history of the Scotus

There was a lot of bad stuff in the closet in the 1960s. You're too young to remember.
How do you know how "young" I am?

Besides, I can read. I can read about ANY time in history I wish to read about.. and have (yet only God knows all)

If Biden Wins he will repay all his voting Blocks including the Pedo/ NAMBLA / Tranny wings of the Democommies
and ignore everyone else

Besides, the only way he "wins" is if the D party cheats like last time

and they get away with it

again

Well, we started with a profound hypocrisy. Had a pretty miserable records for abusing other races for the first 150 years or so.

But we made major progress. Oddly enough, much of it was during the years the OP condemns.
there will always be fake christians

I never said the whole nation was nothing but saints b4 the 60s... might want to consider reading actual words rather than imagined ones

There was a lot of bad stuff in the closet in the 1960s. You're too young to remember.
What did you asshole do there, in your closet back then? That's why ya'll weirdos are gay and happy today, 'cause you don't have to do that shit in the closet anymore. You came out, didn't you?

What did you asshole do there, in your closet back then? That's why ya'll weirdos are gay and happy today, 'cause you don't have to do that shit in the closet anymore. You came out, didn't you?
they came out but we STILL don't have to pay attention to them at all

They hate that. They need for us to agree w/ their sickness/perversity. .. which they don't see as being such

I guess that makes it acceptable.. (their opinion) :rolleyes:

they came out but we STILL don't have to pay attention to them at all

They hate that. They need for us to agree w/ their sickness/perversity. .. which they don't see as being such

I guess that makes it acceptable.. (their opinion) :rolleyes:
I'm not an American but I'd rather you had paid attention back when and hanged them all by their balls in their closets, in the bud. Now I'm afraid when Drag Fucking queens and such are teaching your kids lessons on inclusion, diversity and that other bullshit it may be too late.

Last edited:
I'm not an American but I'd rather you had paid attention back when and hanged them all by their balls in their closets, in the bud. Now I'm afraid when Drag Fucking queens and such are teaching your kids lessons on inclusion, diversity and that other bullshit it may be too late.
It's not too late... unless good men refuse to do anything... which a lot of allegedly good people are

It's not too late... unless good men refuse to do anything... which a lot of allegedly good people are
If the freaks' percentage on this forum corresponds to that of America as a whole then it's hopeless for you, if the real one is not as high as it seems then I wish you good luck.

Last edited:
there will always be fake christians

I never said the whole nation was nothing but saints b4 the 60s... might want to consider reading actual words rather than imagined ones

My response is not dependent on any other post.

Yes, there were Christians at the beginning of the US. But there was also hypocrisy. Imagine men wanting to come to the New World so they can be free, and they bring their slaves with them. No freedom for the slaves.

My response is not dependent on any other post.

Yes, there were Christians at the beginning of the US. But there was also hypocrisy. Imagine men wanting to come to the New World so they can be free, and they bring their slaves with them. No freedom for the slaves.
deal with your own sins

Jesus said to take the plank out of your own eye b4 trying to remove the splinter from someone else's.

people around here forget that all the time.. it's always

this person or group did horrible things 200 years ago so we have to hate them and reject them and never listen to a word their Church says...

Please

Forum List

Back