Canada legalizes sex with animals.

When my favorite street preacher and friend Jeremy De Los Santos chases reprobates he usually yells at them saying “what an evil wicked generation full of the devil and on the road to hell!”

Canada Legalizes Sex With Animals. What an evil wicked generation full of the devil and on the road to hell

View attachment 134515

Canada has just ruled that most bestiality is legal
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I wonder why some would say for the love of goats , others would say you know what it coming next but deny, deny can't run from it when it happens.
They warned what this would all do , when it happens there it will come here too.

It suppose to be legal for the military here at least the last time I saw something on it.

Canada has NOT legalized bestiality. It has clarified the current law. The law defines bestiality as "penetration" of the animal. There is a lot of other sexualized behaviour between people and animals which is therefore not illegal. These would include fondling an animal's genitals, or penetration by the animal of the human.

The case which the SC made their ruling was one where a man used peanut butter to get the family dog to perform a sex act on his 16 year old step daughter while he filmed it. The Court ruled that this didn't meet the legal definition of bestiality.

In their decision, the SC opined that the law was outdated and needed to be updated.

So no. Bestiality isn't legal in Canada.

Supreme Court clarifies Canada’s bestiality law with ruling

It's even legal in some US states

upload_2017-6-21_8-12-58.png

Zoophilia and the law in the United States - Wikipedia

When my favorite street preacher and friend Jeremy De Los Santos chases reprobates he usually yells at them saying “what an evil wicked generation full of the devil and on the road to hell!”

Canada Legalizes Sex With Animals. What an evil wicked generation full of the devil and on the road to hell

View attachment 134515

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I wonder why some would say for the love of goats , others would say you know what it coming next but deny, deny can't run from it when it happens.
They warned what this would all do , when it happens there it will come here too.

It suppose to be legal for the military here at least the last time I saw something on it.

Canada has NOT legalized bestiality. It has clarified the current law. The law defines bestiality as "penetration" of the animal. There is a lot of other sexualized behaviour between people and animals which is therefore not illegal. These would include fondling an animal's genitals, or penetration by the animal of the human.

The case which the SC made their ruling was one where a man used peanut butter to get the family dog to perform a sex act on his 16 year old step daughter while he filmed it. The Court ruled that this didn't meet the legal definition of bestiality.

In their decision, the SC opined that the law was outdated and needed to be updated.

It's even legal in some US states

View attachment 134546

Zoophilia and the law in the United States - Wikipedia

SAME LINK :

Military[edit]
On March 1, 1917, the Articles of War of 1916 are implemented. This included a revision of the Articles of War of 1806, the new regulations detail statutes governing U.S. military discipline and justice. Under the category Miscellaneous Crimes and Offences, Article 93 states that any person subject to military law who commits "assault with intent to commit sodomy" shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.[16]

On June 4, 1920, Congress modified Article 93 of the Articles of War of 1916. It was changed to make the act of sodomy itself a crime, separate from the offense of assault with intent to commit sodomy.[16] It went into effect on February 4, 1921.[17]

On May 5, 1950, the UCMJ was passed by Congress and was signed into law by President Harry S. Truman, and became effective on May 31, 1951. Article 125 forbids sodomy among all military personnel, defining it as "any person subject to this chapter who engages in unnatural carnal copulation with another person of the same or opposite sex or with an animal is guilty of sodomy. Penetration, however slight, is sufficient to complete the offence."[16]

On December 1, 2011, the US Senate voted 93-7 in favor of the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012, which contained in it a provision repealing Article 125 of the UCMJ. The bill died in Congress.[18]

The National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2014 enacted in December 2013 repealed the ban on consensual sodomy found in Article 125 and added a specific provision in Article 125 of the UCMJ that specifically bans bestiality:[19]

(b) Bestiality.— Any person subject to this chapter who engages in unnatural carnal copulation with an animal is guilty of bestiality and shall be punished as a court-martial may direct. (c) Scope of Offenses.— Penetration, however slight, is sufficient to complete an offense under subsection (a) or (b).

— 10 U.S. Code § 925 - Art 125. Forcible sodomy; bestiality, [20]
S

So penetration is also required in the US for the act to be illegal, although in my reading of the US law, it doesn't specify penetration by the human, so I would assume any penetration would qualify. This would still mean that the acts this Canadian scum was involved in would not be covered by your law either.

View attachment 134515

Sounds like liberals in Canada have all sorts of animal fun.

View attachment 134515

... and it's true, a tornado in Kansas really did hurl Dorothy's house 130 miles.

Tornado carries mobile home 130 miles, family inside unharmed

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

View attachment 134515

... and it's true, a tornado in Kansas really did hurl Dorothy's house 130 miles.

if you are to dumb to have missed the Court Documents POSTED , guess you just proved how clueless you are as usual, that's your daily living . It's called living under a rock.

But I bet you can tell us when the next satanic cult meeting is , who Kim Kardashian blew last.

View attachment 134515

if you are to dumb to have missed the Court Documents POSTED , guess you just proved how clueless you are as usual, that's your daily living . It's called living under a rock.

But I bet you can tell us when the next satanic cult meeting is , who Kim Kardashian blew last.
Were the court documents in Dorothy's house?

:lmao:

View attachment 134515

Maybe if you pretend it's one of your satanic rituals you can take it all back to your cult

View attachment 134515

your such a dork lol

View attachment 134515

Maybe if you pretend it's one of your satanic rituals you can take it all back to your cult

View attachment 134515

your such a dork lol

View attachment 134515

Canada didn't legalize sex with animals- Canada's laws against sex with animals were found to be not explicit enough.

Canadian legislature will have to better define the law.

Forum List

Back