Zone1 The Doctrine of Hell

OneIsTheWord

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2022

Great Apostasy.jpg

The Great Apostasy.jpg

The word says this Matthew 13:41-42 (NKJV) The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 13:49-50 (NKJV) So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

Matthew 25:41-43 (NKJV) Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels: for I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink; I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.'

Second Thessalonians 1:6-10 (NKJV) since it is a righteous thing with God to repay with tribulation those who trouble you, and to give you who are troubled rest with us when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels, in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
These shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power, when He comes, in that Day, to be glorified in Second Thessalonians 1: 10 His saints and to be admired among all those who believe, because our testimony among you was believed
Because of our testimony of the Saints, those who gave their testimony about what Christ’s in their life to the end

Jude 1:5-9 (NKJV) But I want to remind you, though you once knew this, that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe.
And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day; as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
Likewise, these dreamers defile the flesh, reject authority, and speak evil of dignitaries.
Yet Michael the archangel, in contending with the devil, when he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!"

The End of Grace
The End of God’s Love

The Great Separation
The Great Suffering in Hell
The saints tell us that the suffering in hell is proportionate to the offenses committed against God.
There are levels in hell some people will suffer more than others we can suffer more intensely and be held because the body is no longer subject to the limitations of human flesh, and great fear upon them.

Just even the idea of the resurrection because they know when they get their body back their sufferings will increase in hell the suffering in our body is much worse much more intense than we could even comprehend.

For those men and women, who hate the resurrection, the question is why this is because of past sin, from this present time and future, those who sin do not believe in the afterlife, or any existence other than their own, they just believe that after they die there's no more existence, this is called predestination, but the soul is eternal, when your body is in the spirit your soul it'll be resurrected your body will be resurrected, and this is where you meet the judgments of your deeds in the individual life

Here I understand for some to speak of hell is an uncomfortable topic but just as we don't like to speak of the devil and his demons it is also important to remind ourselves what awaits us, God, in this life everyone around you in hell hates you nobody loves you your parents not your children, not your spouse, not your guardian Angel the Saints or God nobody, even in this life it's if we sense that someone does not like us we at least know that someone loves.

But not in hell you're totally cut off from love and the effects of love now God loves your human nature still, but the effects of his love are totally cut off from you.

Nobody can stand you are a foul Wretch something completely unworthy you are reprobate of love, you shall pleas justice from all eternity, but you shall never escape it, your hatred for God and his justice shall consume you the torment of your suffering would be like a furnace.

ResponsibleTintedJay-max-1mb.gif

If one were to give Hell a temperature, it would actually be very cold.

God is a flame, and the seraphim around him are called the Burning Ones.

Those in the state of hell do not behold God and his eternal fire. They freeze in the absence of God.

If one were to give Hell a temperature, it would actually be very cold.

God is a flame, and the seraphim around him are called the Burning Ones.

Those in the state of hell do not behold God and his eternal fire. They freeze in the absence of God.

really
Hebrews 12:29; Deuteronomy 4:23-24; Revelation 14:11

I do not believe such a place exists, outside perhaps of the living hell we create for ourselves during our lifetime. It is a scare tactic of biblical proportions that is meant to force people to join the church. I cannot accept the idea of a loving God that offers no evidence at all of his existence and condemns non-believers to Hell.

I do not believe such a place exists, outside perhaps of the living hell we create for ourselves during our lifetime. It is a scare tactic of biblical proportions that is meant to force people to join the church. I cannot accept the idea of a loving God that offers no evidence at all of his existence and condemns non-believers to Hell.
This is what the word says

He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil.
Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God.
In this the children of God and the children of the devil are manifest: Whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is he who does not love his brother.
For this is the message that you heard from the beginning, that we should love one another, not as Cain who was of the wicked one and murdered his brother. And why did he murder him? Because his works were evil and his br
1 John 3:8-12 (NKJV)

really
Hebrews 12:29; Deuteronomy 4:23-24; Revelation 14:11

I have seen your other threads. You are a liar and a fraud who spreads hate and anti-Catholic bigotry.

You must be one of the SDA or JW morons. Which is it.

This is what the word says

Wrong, asshole. Thats what YOU say it says, and you are a bald faced liar.

I have seen your other threads. You are a liar and a fraud who spreads hate and anti-Catholic bigotry.

really it's not Catholic, family it's the Vatican, you just can't swallow it
R - 2023-10-21T155738.024.gif

if I'm a liar, I would say Lord if I'm a liar strike me if I am lying
tenor (35).gif

So when they continued asking Him, He raised Himself up and said to them, "He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first."
John 8:7 (NKJV)

I give these words

For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin.
Heb 4:15 (NKJV)

Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ's sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
I have become a fool in boasting; you have compelled me. For I ought to have been commended by you; for in nothing was I behind the most eminent apostles, though I am nothing.
2 Cor 12:10-11 (NKJV)

After we die and stand before the judgment bar of God we will no longer have the veil that has been placed upon our minds in this life but we will remember our premortal existence and how we as faithful followers of Christ fought valiantly in the war in heaven and hoped that when we came to this mortal life we would also be valiant. However, there will be those who failed to side with Jesus in this life who once they regain their premortal memory will be shocked to find that they are kept from entering the kingdom of heaven. The realization that they rejected their Lord and Savior and were found worthy of only a lesser kingdom than God's kingdom will be as an eternal fire of regret and failure. That is what I believe hell is. They will realize that they sold their soul to the devil and rejected the opportunity to enter the kingdom of heaven which was their hope before the foundation of this world. We all end up in that kingdom of whose laws we list to obey.

That shows three things
1) why you probably increase evil all around you in your day-to-day life
2) that you see Hell as the opposite of what it really is, see my Newman explanation
3) That you dilute Heaven to nothing with that kind of 'thinking'

;—it is fearful, but it is right to say it;—that if we wished to imagine a punishment for an unholy, reprobate soul, we perhaps could not fancy a greater than to summon it to heaven. Heaven would be hell to an irreligious man. We know how unhappy we are apt to feel at present, when alone in the midst of strangers, or of men of different tastes and habits from ourselves. How miserable, for example, would it be to have to live in a foreign land, among a people whose faces we never saw before, and whose language we could not learn. And this is but a faint illustration of the loneliness of a man of earthly dispositions and tastes, thrust into the society of saints and angels. How forlorn would he wander through the courts of heaven! He would find no one like himself; he would see in every direction the marks of God's holiness, and these would make him shudder. He would feel himself always in His presence. He could no longer turn his thoughts another way, as he does now, when conscience reproaches him. He would know that the Eternal Eye was ever upon him; and that Eye of holiness, which is joy and life to holy creatures, would seem to him an Eye of wrath and punishment. God cannot change His nature. Holy He must ever be. But while He is holy, no unholy soul can be happy in heaven.

Metaphysically impossible -- and by your own reasoning

The Cult Christians are so aggressively certain .
Just tell them to shut up in your face and stop trying to ram their obsessions into others .
Most of us are quite capable of dealing with Big Head if and when he has the nerve to face us .
He will be immediately put into detention , then charged and ordered to appear in court to face countless charges ,
We can call 141 as a prosecution witness highlighting his gullibility and insanity .

The Cult Christians are so aggressively certain .
Just tell them to shut up in your face and stop trying to ram their obsessions into others .
Most of us are quite capable of dealing with Big Head if and when he has the nerve to face us .
He will be immediately put into detention , then charged and ordered to appear in court to face countless charges ,
We can call 141 as a prosecution witness highlighting his gullibility and insanity .
What people hate about you, and I know this, is that so many people who have helped you in life (doctors, nurses, police, fireman, professionals and neighbors and work mates ) were Christian and you were friendly though set on hating them should they be believers.
This I assure you with no reservations is what people hate about you.

Forum List

Back