Bud Light: Clinic on how NOT to handle things

You're free to be as bigoted as you want.

Just be ready to face the consequences...

Which is why you can't blurt out the N-word at work.
Of course, that's why we allow people to openly state that they voted for Quid Pro Joe, then they deal with the consequences.

Yes, people don't like Nazis for some reason.

There's that typical "everyone to the right of Mitt Romney is a Nazi" bullshit that lessens and excuses what actual Nazis did and do.

I am not a Nazi, or a near Nazi, or even a fan of Nazis.

You on the other hand suck BLM dick, and ask for more.

There's that typical "everyone to the right of Mitt Romney is a Nazi" bullshit that lessens and excuses what actual Nazis did and do.

I am not a Nazi, or a near Nazi, or even a fan of Nazis.

Nope, you are a Mitlaufer... And after the disaster, you try to pretend you weren't partially responsible.

You on the other hand suck BLM dick, and ask for more.
No, I'm just paying out millions of dollars every year because Cops are idiots.

Nope, you are a Mitlaufer... And after the disaster, you try to pretend you weren't partially responsible.

No, I'm just paying out millions of dollars every year because Cops are idiots.

Bullshit. Again with the attempted guilt by supposed association where no association exists.

You ain't paying anywhere near that liar.

Anheuser-Bush is doubling down and blaming "misinformation in social media" for their shitty beer and bad ad campaign? Is there a such thing as corporate suicide?

Deplorables.
Um, not racist. Also taken out of context, due to some bad wording by Mrs. Clinton.

What she was trying to say is that some supporters of Trump were deplorable (as they truly were... where else did you get VDare and AmRen posting quotes at the RNC. ) But most are legitimately concerned about their economic future. Unfortunately, she used the word "Half" to describe the Deplorables... which was a mistake.

Hillary says stupid things. She was an awful candidate. Always has been. Democrats never should have ran her.

Trig Palin wasn't Sare Palin's baby
Um, I wasn't aware Obama, Biden, or anyone other than some fringe characters on the internet said that about Trig Palin.

Why she was still having babies at 42 was probably a legitimate question, but let's not be rude.

Um, not racist. Also taken out of context, due to some bad wording by Mrs. Clinton.

What she was trying to say is that some supporters of Trump were deplorable (as they truly were... where else did you get VDare and AmRen posting quotes at the RNC. ) But most are legitimately concerned about their economic future. Unfortunately, she used the word "Half" to describe the Deplorables... which was a mistake.

Hillary says stupid things. She was an awful candidate. Always has been. Democrats never should have ran her.

Um, I wasn't aware Obama, Biden, or anyone other than some fringe characters on the internet said that about Trig Palin.

Why she was still having babies at 42 was probably a legitimate question, but let's not be rude.

Excuses, excuses.

Now go jack off while pretending to care about the homeless for any reason other than striking back against religious people, normal americans, and all the other groups you think wronged you.

That's the real reason you are a cantankerous bastard who will make this planet a far better place when you are 6 feet under it.

Now go jack off while pretending to care about the homeless for any reason other than striking back against religious people, normal americans, and all the other groups you think wronged you.

That's the real reason you are a cantankerous bastard who will make this planet a far better place when you are 6 feet under it.
Your concession is duly noted.

Ah, I remember the good old days when Republicans denounced racists instead of embracing them.

Forum List

Back