Bud Light: Clinic on how NOT to handle things

It's fucking beer the bastards are drunk when making decisions
If you get drunk off light beer, you're drinking WAY too much light beer. Regardless, they obviously don't care what random internet keyboard jockeys who don't know them from Adam think about their opinions, and it's having an impact on the company's bottom line.

That's the real problem for you, isn't it? You don't want them to actually have an impact on anything so you can pretend they don't exist or matter.

As tone deaf as the Dylan Mulvaney fiasco was in the first place, AB CEO seems to be rather oblivious to the current situation which continues to hurt Bud distributors, who had no say or input at all into the advertisement

In an interview with FT, "Anheuser-Busch CEO Michel Doukeris told the Financial Times in a recent interview that the boycott was driven by “misinformation and confusion” circulating on social media. Doukeris insisted that Mulvaney’s involvement wasn’t part of an official Bud Light marketing campaign. “It was one post. It was not an advertisement,” Doukeris told the outlet. The Anheuser-Busch chief said that viral videos of billboards with images of the Bud Light can with Mulvaney’s face on it inserted “electronically” had been circulated on social media and viewed by millions of people. “It was just like pure social media creation,” Doukeris said, insisting that it “had nothing to do with Bud Light.” Doukeris said it was never Bud Light’s intention to mass-produce cans with Mulvaney’s likeness on them for sale to the broader public."

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Bud Light Sales Crash "Getting Much Worse" In Latest Week Since Dylan Mulvaney Fiasco | ZeroHedge

Instead of just admitting they screwed up, he's saying, "who are you going to believe, me or your lying eyes?"
A master class for pissin' in the wind.

If you get drunk off light beer, you're drinking WAY too much light beer. Regardless, they obviously don't care what random internet keyboard jockeys who don't know them from Adam think about their opinions, and it's having an impact on the company's bottom line.

That's the real problem for you, isn't it? You don't want them to actually have an impact on anything so you can pretend they don't exist or matter.
I don't drink but enjoy yer melodramatic alas moments over a human who is not a carbon copy of yer character.

I don't drink but enjoy yer melodramatic alas moments over a human who is not a carbon copy of yer character.
Apparently, millions of people deciding not to drink something bothers you. Have you ever wondered why that is?

In short, you want your tolerance to be something you parcel out at your own discretion.

Instead of just giving people the privileges you take for granted.
The tolerance already exists. The V.P. to me is the real scoundrel. A person hired from pure equity. Acting like she earned it. She didn't. She was given it. Know your customers. And use some class in your agendas to grow the product.

Forum List

Back