Bud Light: Clinic on how NOT to handle things

Um...wow... really? When did this clever strategy come about... Deny your racism by pretending racism doesn't actually exist.

It exists, just the worst form we see now is from the left when they try to balkanize everyone into little penny packets trying to climb up the pity pole.

Systemic racism is now in the hands of progressives.

And not just racism, any other so called scheduled group can now claim powerlessness when they actually have the bully pulpit.

Your extreme LACK of tolerance has always been noted.
upload_2023-5-26_17-50-27.png

And different colours :rolleyes:

And different material :rolleyes:

And different contents :rolleyes:

Yes, completely different... for starters, they had Ms. Mulveny's consent to put her image on a can.

As opposed to the racist pancake mix, which started out as a mocking of black people before they hired an actress to play the part at shows.

Are there women who are offended by trans people? I'm sure there are.

And they need to get over it.

Yes, completely different... for starters, they had Ms. Mulveny's consent to put her image on a can.

As opposed to the racist pancake mix, which started out as a mocking of black people before they hired an actress to play the part at shows.

What an idiot

So, then, black people need to get over being offended by white actors in “blackface” playing out exaggerated and offensive stereotypes of black people, just as fucked-up freaks like Mr. Mulvaney play out exaggerated and offensive sterotypes of women?

So, then, black people need to get over being offended by white actors in “blackface” playing out exaggerated and offensive stereotypes of black people, just as fucked-up freaks like Mr. Mulvaney play out exaggerated and offensive sterotypes of women?

Ms. Mulvaney isn't playing out a stereotype. She's just living her life.

And she seems a lot less miserable than you are, Mormon Bob.

Ms. [sic] Mulvaney isn't playing out a stereotype. She's just living her life.
And she seems a lot less miserable than you are, Mormon Bob.

He's batshit crazy.

And so are you, as proven by the fact that you persistently address a •MAN• using female pronouns.

Only those who are seriously fucked-up in the head, as you are, are confused by the distinction between men and women.

BatShitCrazy.gif

He's batshit crazy.

And so are you, as proven by the fact that you persistently address a •MAN• using female pronouns.

Only those who are seriously fucked-up in the head, as you are, are confused by the distinction between men and women.

Uh, you believe you are wearing magic underwear and you are going to rule a planet in the afterlife, I don't consider that any crazier than Ms. Mulvaney's belief that her gender doesn't match her genitals.

Uh, you believe you are wearing magic underwear and you are going to rule a planet in the afterlife, I don't consider that any crazier than Ms. Mulvaney's belief that her gender doesn't match her genitals.

Even if your bizarre distortion about what you think I believe were true, they are nowhere near as batshit crazy as believing that a man is a woman.

For that matter, nothing that I believe, nothing in your most extreme distortions of what you claim I believe, is as batshit crazy as you flat-out denying God.

You are not anywhere close to being in any position to credibly say anything about anyone else's mental health or grasp on reality.

munchausen_reality.jpg

Even if your bizarre distortion about what you think I believe were true, they are nowhere near as batshit crazy as believing that a man is a woman.

Again, the point is, Ms. Mulveny believes she's a woman, and her beliefs are the only ones that count.

For that matter, nothing that I believe, nothing in your most extreme distortions of what you claim I believe, is as batshit crazy as you flat-out denying God.

3/4th of the Human Race doesn't believe in the Christian God. The craziness is that you think Jehovah is real, but Krishna, Allah, Amaterasu, Ahura-Mazda, Waheguru, etc. are all fake. Crazier still is thinking of the 2 billion believers in Jehovah (Christian and Jewish) only the 12 million or so Mormon Cultists got it right because they learned the Secret Handshake to get them into the Celestial Heaven.

You are not anywhere close to being in any position to credibly say anything about anyone else's mental health or grasp on reality.
Uh, yeah, Bob, you are the one who gets up at 3 AM in the morning to stalk a total stranger on the internet. The model of sanity you are.

Again, the point is, Ms. Mulveny believes she's a woman, and her beliefs are the only ones that count.

3/4th of the Human Race doesn't believe in the Christian God. The craziness is that you think Jehovah is real, but Krishna, Allah, Amaterasu, Ahura-Mazda, Waheguru, etc. are all fake. Crazier still is thinking of the 2 billion believers in Jehovah (Christian and Jewish) only the 12 million or so Mormon Cultists got it right because they learned the Secret Handshake to get them into the Celestial Heaven.

Uh, yeah, Bob, you are the one who gets up at 3 AM in the morning to stalk a total stranger on the internet. The model of sanity you are.

He can believe anything he wants. But his belief does not make him a woman and his belief does not guide me as it does you.

Ms. Mulvaney?

Does wearing blackface make you black?

Forum List

Back