Tim Pool forwards the argument it's time to end the Bud Light Boycott...

I detest fascist,,,
what you want to do would make me one,,
It's said that evil prospers when good men do nothing. What you're advocating is that good men who have the power to do something, do nothing instead. You're not a Progressive hunter. You're the best friend they ever had.

It's said that evil prospers when good men do nothing. What you're advocating is that good men who have the power to do something, do nothing instead. You're not a Progressive hunter. You're the best friend they ever had.
where did I say do nothing??
I will never buy another bud light again, and I encourage you to do the same,,

are you suggesting attacking them and burning down their business??
cause thats what it sounds like you want,,,

where did I say do nothing??
I will never buy another bud light again, and I encourage you to do the same,,

But you already admitted that would be ineffective.
are you suggesting attacking them and burning down their business??
cause thats what it sounds like you want,,,
As I already suggested, the government can take away its corporate charter. Burning down a building will be even less effective than a boycott.

But you already admitted that would be ineffective.

As I already suggested, the government can take away its corporate charter. Burning down a building will be even less effective than a boycott.
I said it wasnt going to destroy them,,

and I already said that would be fascist to use the government to close them down because youre a whiny little bitch,,

I said it wasnt going to destroy them,,

and I already said that would be fascist to use the government to close them down because youre a whiny little bitch,,
And I already said that I'm a fascist. With people like you the so-called right will lose to the very people you claim to hunt.

Forum List

Back