Bud Light to try woke reversal

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Bud Light backs away from being Woke, new ad will feature a funny “genie” to grant drinkers’ wishes. The beleaguered beer brand could have used a few miracles itself after one of its rockiest years ever.

Bud Light sales tumbled over the past year after a media-led backlash to a sponsored social media post featuring a transgender influencer. The brand has been in crisis mode ever since, and the Super Bowl commercial is part of its effort to turn around perception.

Does Bud Light make a comeback, or are they destined to trash bin?

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/06/food/bud-light-super-bowl-ad-2024/index.html

Fuck those losers.

Some of me is disgusted at them for pissing themselves in the efforts to ingratiate with sheeple wokesters, the rest of me is disgusted at their cowardly giving up after 12 minutes of hard fweels

Trump says they are okay now, so the OP and the other MAGAT lemmings will obey.
Two months ago...

I tend to agree with him. We've used the stick. But it can't be all stick... It's time for the carrot. Bud Light does some good things, we reward them for that.

Fuck those losers.

Some of me is disgusted at them for pissing themselves in the efforts to ingratiate with sheeple wokesters, the rest of me is disgusted at their cowardly giving up after 12 minutes of hard fweels
But it is beer...The answer too and the cause of all the problems in the world.

Trump says they are okay now, so the OP and the other MAGAT lemmings will obey.

Orange man pushed operation snake juice and you were climbing over the masses to get your injection. You were good with orange man telling you to take the injection he was pushing. I didnt agree with operation snake juice nor his new stance on bud light.

Last edited:
Bud Light backs away from being Woke, new ad will feature a funny “genie” to grant drinkers’ wishes. The beleaguered beer brand could have used a few miracles itself after one of its rockiest years ever.

Bud Light sales tumbled over the past year after a media-led backlash to a sponsored social media post featuring a transgender influencer. The brand has been in crisis mode ever since, and the Super Bowl commercial is part of its effort to turn around perception.

Does Bud Light make a comeback, or are they destined to trash bin?

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/06/food/bud-light-super-bowl-ad-2024/index.html

If you don't like Bud, then don't drink it. Problem solved.

That is what blackouts are for.

Then when blacked out you keep seeing that face. It's like a nightmare.

I worked with a girl about 10 years ago. From the back she looked damn good. Nice figure, nice tight jeans little round butt, but when she turned around, OH HOLY HELL your jaw dropped and NOT for a good reason.

Nobody said you couldn't whine like usual. Whine all you want.
Another bully name call empty fail
You have blanks only BullHog. Discussion and comment topic that lib loon cant rebut so name calls.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back