Bud Light: Clinic on how NOT to handle things

Uh, you believe you are wearing magic underwear and you are going to rule a planet in the afterlife, I don't consider that any crazier than Ms. Mulvaney's belief that her gender doesn't match her genitals.
How does the dude know he feels like a woman, when as a man, he has no idea how a woman actually feels about anything? At best, he's being a caricature of how he thinks a woman acts.

As tone deaf as the Dylan Mulvaney fiasco was in the first place, AB CEO seems to be rather oblivious to the current situation which continues to hurt Bud distributors, who had no say or input at all into the advertisement

In an interview with FT, "Anheuser-Busch CEO Michel Doukeris told the Financial Times in a recent interview that the boycott was driven by “misinformation and confusion” circulating on social media. Doukeris insisted that Mulvaney’s involvement wasn’t part of an official Bud Light marketing campaign. “It was one post. It was not an advertisement,” Doukeris told the outlet. The Anheuser-Busch chief said that viral videos of billboards with images of the Bud Light can with Mulvaney’s face on it inserted “electronically” had been circulated on social media and viewed by millions of people. “It was just like pure social media creation,” Doukeris said, insisting that it “had nothing to do with Bud Light.” Doukeris said it was never Bud Light’s intention to mass-produce cans with Mulvaney’s likeness on them for sale to the broader public."

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Bud Light Sales Crash "Getting Much Worse" In Latest Week Since Dylan Mulvaney Fiasco | ZeroHedge

Instead of just admitting they screwed up, he's saying, "who are you going to believe, me or your lying eyes?"
/——/ I took these screenshots from a YouTube video.
IMG_4655.jpeg
IMG_4654.jpeg

/——/ I took these screenshots from a YouTube video. View attachment 790333View attachment 790334
And that is what is really causing the left most of the heartburn they're experiencing. Conservatives are not supposed to be effective, are not supposed to have an impact, are not supposed to matter. The fact that the boycott is impacting Budweiser is extremely alarming to them, because it reveals that conservatives have numbers and power.

And that is what is really causing the left most of the heartburn they're experiencing. Conservatives are not supposed to be effective, are not supposed to have an impact, are not supposed to matter. The fact that the boycott is impacting Budweiser is extremely alarming to them, because it reveals that conservatives have numbers and power.
/----/ By not having a massive campaign to buy Bud Light, the Left demonstrates that they don't care about the product, just the ad campaign. Or maybe they are buying it, but their numbers are so small, it doesn't make an impact.

/----/ By not having a massive campaign to buy Bud Light, the Left demonstrates that they don't care about the product, just the ad campaign. Or maybe they are buying it, but their numbers are so small, it doesn't make an impact.
Yup. I think they're still smarting over their failed boycott of Chik-fil-a, when that massive counter action gave them their biggest day ever. They don't like being shown as ineffective, and REALLY don't like it when conservatives are effective.

As tone deaf as the Dylan Mulvaney fiasco was in the first place, AB CEO seems to be rather oblivious to the current situation which continues to hurt Bud distributors, who had no say or input at all into the advertisement

In an interview with FT, "Anheuser-Busch CEO Michel Doukeris told the Financial Times in a recent interview that the boycott was driven by “misinformation and confusion” circulating on social media. Doukeris insisted that Mulvaney’s involvement wasn’t part of an official Bud Light marketing campaign. “It was one post. It was not an advertisement,” Doukeris told the outlet. The Anheuser-Busch chief said that viral videos of billboards with images of the Bud Light can with Mulvaney’s face on it inserted “electronically” had been circulated on social media and viewed by millions of people. “It was just like pure social media creation,” Doukeris said, insisting that it “had nothing to do with Bud Light.” Doukeris said it was never Bud Light’s intention to mass-produce cans with Mulvaney’s likeness on them for sale to the broader public."

Bud Light Sales Crash "Getting Much Worse" In Latest Week Since Dylan Mulvaney Fiasco | ZeroHedge

Instead of just admitting they screwed up, he's saying, "who are you going to believe, me or your lying eyes?"
The advertising equivalent of "mababydindunutin".

It's amusing to see the prissy boys so verklempt over their limp-wristed sissy beer.

Screen Shot 2023-05-31 at 8.34.30 AM.png

Instead he did the most stupid thing which was not pick a side. Either embrace the bigots or don't, there's money on either side, there's nothing in the middle but finger waging from both sides. This guy's a dope.
Youre missing the point. They shouldnt have picked a side in the first place. They lost half their customers when they could have kept ALL their customers by not doing the annoying woke virtue signal crap.

You may not have learned this lesson, but the corporations have. Dems lost this cultural war. Companies wont be doing the woke shit anymore.

Stop thrilling over shoot-outs with pissy beer cans, and have a Guinness!
I’m not a beer drinker, will have an occasional Yuengling. I bought about a dozen bottles from Equilibrium Brewing in Middletown as gifts for some beer drinker friends and family recently. I don’t get the appeal

Yet is seems the only ones freaking out about her are men... Why do you think that is?

(don't think about it too hard.)

Oh, not at all, my wife and daughter find him repulsive. They showed me a video of him wondering which tampon he should carry with him.

They were mighty angry with a Man seeming to make light over a really serious matter that only women can understand.

I’m not a beer drinker, will have an occasional Yuengling. I bought about a dozen bottles from Equilibrium Brewing in Middletown as gifts for some beer drinker friends and family recently. I don’t get the appeal
I belong to a shooting club.

For the last three weeks or so Bud Light unopened cans of beer have been the target of choice on both the pistol and full auto ranges.

Youre missing the point. They shouldnt have picked a side in the first place. They lost half their customers when they could have kept ALL their customers by not doing the annoying woke virtue signal crap.

You may not have learned this lesson, but the corporations have. Dems lost this cultural war. Companies wont be doing the woke shit anymore.
/-----/ "Companies wont be doing the woke shit anymore."
Bet they will, because the monkey never learns.
iu

What you call virtue signaling is just in actuality, regular old marketing and capitalism. We love our iconography and memes. People who want to sell clothes capitalize on that by putting these icons and memes on clothes. Everything from unicorns to American flags to Jesus Saves and even LGTBQ pride. If you want to make that an issue then you're the one forcing these retailers to pick a side. Sorry that it offends you that LGTBQ people exist and also like to engage in capitalism, both in the production of clothing and the purchasing of clothing.
You are a moron. I'm sure you're also the moron who thought the White Lives Matter and anti-kneeling crowd won when the NFL initially came out against BLM. In the end what you did was force everyone to pay attention to what you are actually in protest of, which in this case is gay people existing. Companies are going to learn from Budweiser and Targets failure and they are going to stop panicking over a short term stock dip. What they should be doing is thinking strategically, antagonize you dumb Bingos into outrage, do some stock buy backs at the dip and then message hard about working with the LGTBQ community on combating hate and enjoy the profits on the stock bounce.

Oh, not at all, my wife and daughter find him repulsive. They showed me a video of him wondering which tampon he should carry with him.

They were mighty angry with a Man seeming to make light over a really serious matter that only women can understand.
And therein lies the rub. He simply CANNOT understand how women actually feel and what they actually deal with because he is NOT a woman. He can only pretend to be one. He doesn't even know that he's feeling like a woman, so it leads to him acting like a particularly lame caricature of a woman's actions. I dare say that he would not, for example, turn into mama Grizzly if someone threatened a child in his presence.

Forum List

Back