Tim Pool forwards the argument it's time to end the Bud Light Boycott...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
...and he makes some good points.

1) There has to be an opportunity for redemption. If Bud Light feels Conservatives will never come back...they will INCREASE woke advertising to market to those on the left.

2) Bud Light spent $200,000 on the Dylon Mulvaney fiasco...but poured $100 MILLION in to UFC advertising that skews overwhelmingly to the right.

3) Bud Light and InBev...plus thousands of other marketing companies have learned a valuable lesson already. It's time to take the win and continue with our iron grip on the narrative.

There's more...but you'll have to watch the video...

I tend to agree with him. We've used the stick. But it can't be all stick... It's time for the carrot. Bud Light does some good things, we reward them for that.

Agree or Disagree?

Who is Tim Pool and why is anything he says important?

The only problem I have with Bud Light is the message it sends if people see me drinking it. The homo community might think I'm one of them if they see me drinking the official beer of their lifestyle.

...and he makes some good points.

1) There has to be an opportunity for redemption. If Bud Light feels Conservatives will never come back...they will INCREASE woke advertising to market to those on the left.

2) Bud Light spent $200,000 on the Dylon Mulvaney fiasco...but poured $100 MILLION in to UFC advertising that skews overwhelmingly to the right.

3) Bud Light and InBev...plus thousands of other marketing companies have learned a valuable lesson already. It's time to take the win and continue with our iron grip on the narrative.

There's more...but you'll have to watch the video...

I tend to agree with him. We've used the stick. But it can't be all stick... It's time for the carrot. Bud Light does some good things, we reward them for that.

Agree or Disagree?

Bud Light is just a bad beer.

If you don't know who he is, you'll just have to watch and use that old fashioned technique of judging an argument on it's merits.

Imagine that...

I read the info posted and posted what I thought.

That's a problem that is hard to overcome. What if Conservatives who abandoned Bud Light found something they liked better?

Those people aren't coming back.

Maybe, maybe not.

Beer is sold with "lifestyle advertising" much like cigarettes are. If they can redirect their ads away from the LGBTQ+ customers, and toward red-blooded Americans, maybe by getting a bikini team to start shilling for their swill?

Reads to me that the story is Dana White is perfectly fine with selling out his principles.
Sean Strickland (UFC Fighter) reacts to UFC/Bud Light deal.

“I am so f*cking proud of you guys (Bud Light) for doing the right things after that f*ck up. You know how I feel about transgenders. I go f*cking hard. Just what I do. I am the biggest advocate of biological females. If I said my views on transgenders, I would get kicked off Instagram, but I cannot f*cking wait to pick up a big old f*cking Bud Light can and fix you, Bud Light because you guys are doing the right f*cking thing. I, Sean Strickland, a representation of the f*cking American people, are going to fix you Bud Light. Thank you for giving me money. Thank you for supporting my platform. I’m going to help you guys,” Strickland, the current middleweight champion, said in a pretty comical Instagram video in reaction to the deal."

Forum List

Back