Is Trump for sale?

It is your position that Trump didn't tell his flock to forgive Bud within hours of the Busch's announcing a fund raiser for him? Or is it that you can't admit the transactional nature of what he did?
Think of it this way. Imagine the Dem candidate for prez did something similar. Does that help?

“Anheuser-Busch is not a Woke company, but I can give you plenty that are, am building a list, and might just release it for the World to see. Anheuser-Busch is a Great American Brand that perhaps deserves a Second Chance. What do you think? Perhaps, instead, we should be going after those companies that are looking to DESTROY AMERICA!”
He tweeted that over a month ago.
His son was telling people to stop last year.
You and your leftist propaganda :rolleyes:
"bbbuuutttt muh Faux News!!!!"
:lol:
Goddamn you are all DIPSHITS. As I said, talking points.

Trump, on eve of fundraiser with Anheuser-Busch lobbyist, defends company

Former President Donald Trump offered an olive branch to Anheuser-Busch on Tuesday, issuing a post on his social media platform calling on conservatives to drop their opposition to the besieged beer company.

“The Bud Light ad was a mistake of epic proportions, and for that a very big price was paid, but Anheuser-Busch is not a Woke company,” Trump wrote. “Anheuser-Busch is a Great American Brand that perhaps deserves a Second Chance? What do you think? Perhaps, instead, we should be going after those companies that are looking to DESTROY AMERICA!”

Trump’s post on Truth Social represents a major attempt at deescalation in a long-simmering feud between the political movement the former president leads and the mega corporation since April 2023, when it came under fire for a sponsored post with a transgender influencer.

Trump’s message also comes as a top Republican lobbyist for the company is set to host a fundraiser for the former president next month, with some tickets going at $10,000 each.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/02/06/donald-trump-bud-light-fundraiser-00140009

Next time a company is boycotted it will know what to do. Give Trump some payoff money.
Once a grifter always a grifter.

Don issued an EO to ban Tik Tok as prez. Now he thinks it needs protection. Want to find out why?

Idk but Potato was bought and paid for

“Anheuser-Busch is not a Woke company, but I can give you plenty that are, am building a list, and might just release it for the World to see. Anheuser-Busch is a Great American Brand that perhaps deserves a Second Chance. What do you think? Perhaps, instead, we should be going after those companies that are looking to DESTROY AMERICA!”
Trump defends Bud Light ahead of fundraiser hosted by Anheuser-Busch lobbyist

BY JOSEPH KONIG NATIONWIDE
PUBLISHED 3:11 PM ET FEB. 07, 2024

• On Tuesday, former President Donald Trump offered a defense of the world’s largest beer company after nearly a year of right-wing ire towards Anheuser-Busch InBev for a social media promotion involving its Bud Light brand and a transgender influencer.
  • A major fundraiser for Trump’s campaign is set to be hosted by one of the beer company’s top lobbyists next month. And Trump owns millions in stock.
Goddamn you are all DIPSHITS! As I said, not talking points.

As always, the facts are unfortunate for you. How embarrassing.

:rofl:
My apologies for making it difficult for you to admit your mistake. I should have been more gracious in victory since proving your side wrong about everything is so easy.
I confess to being naive enough to think you might acknowledge your error. But that takes integrity so.............

My apologies for making it difficult for you to admit your mistake. I should have been more gracious in victory since proving your side wrong about everything is so easy.
I confess to being naive enough to think you might acknowledge your error. But that takes integrity so.............

You got naive right

It's amazing how easily people are manipulated into just saying, thinking and doing what they're told to say, think and do.

It's almost like a switch that can be turned on and off whenever the need suits.

But people wanna be led, I suppose. I think it's pathetic...

Last edited:

Former Treasury Secretary Mnuchin is putting together an investor group to buy TikTok​

Former Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said he is putting together an investor group to try to buy TikTok. Mnuchin’s statements come shortly after the House of Representatives on Wednesday passed a bill that would force ByteDance to divest TikTok or the social media site would face a ban in the U.S.

“I think the legislation should pass and I think it should be sold,” Mnuchin told CNBC’s “Squawk Box” on Thursday. “It’s a great business and I’m going to put together a group to buy TikTok.”

The bill is now headed to the Senate, where its future uncertain, though President Joe Biden’s administration has indicated that he will sign the legislation if it passes. Mnuchin did not specify who the other investors would be in such a deal.

Watching how this all plays out will be fascinating.

Last edited:
There were literally just a few hours between the announcement of the fundraiser for Trump and his post encouraging the lunatic Right to end the boycott of Bud Light..........proving you wrong. I suspect you know that by now but a lack of character prevents you from admitting your mistake.

There were literally just a few hours between the announcement of the fundraiser for Trump and his post encouraging the lunatic Right to end the boycott of Bud Light..........proving you wrong. I suspect you know that by now but a lack of character prevents you from admitting your mistake.
Yeah, he owns millions of dollars of shares of the company, but they bought him out so he would tweet nice things about them.
Lets also ignore his son defending them a year ago.
Thanks for your hackery, Mr. Bannon :thup:

Forum List

Back