Tim Pool forwards the argument it's time to end the Bud Light Boycott...

pknopp whats there to disagree with??
I stated facts,,

OH I get it,,

It's like the story concerning Winston Churchill.

It's like the story concerning Winston Churchill.

two things can be right at the same time,,

...and he makes some good points.

1) There has to be an opportunity for redemption. If Bud Light feels Conservatives will never come back...they will INCREASE woke advertising to market to those on the left.

2) Bud Light spent $200,000 on the Dylon Mulvaney fiasco...but poured $100 MILLION in to UFC advertising that skews overwhelmingly to the right.

3) Bud Light and InBev...plus thousands of other marketing companies have learned a valuable lesson already. It's time to take the win and continue with our iron grip on the narrative.

There's more...but you'll have to watch the video...

I tend to agree with him. We've used the stick. But it can't be all stick... It's time for the carrot. Bud Light does some good things, we reward them for that.

Agree or Disagree?

Bud Light must die. The left need to know wokism don't float.

Bud Light has taken quite a beating.
Have they learned their lesson?
Drink it if you like it.
If they keep acting like liberal fags, cut ‘em off for good.
I’m okay with second chances.

Pay people some money and all of a sudden they forget they were offended.
That's what we were offended by... That Bud Light gave $189,000 to Dylan Mulvaney, an effeminate dude im a dress, to promote Bud Light.

Bud light tried a Harley Davidson Partnership...nothing more American and Rightwing than a Harley...but that didn't work...

MSN

...then they went all out with a $100 million dollar sponsorship of the most anti-soyboi, rightwing, hardcore sport in the country.

As far from an effeminate dude in a dress as you can get.

That's a win my man. You can't spin it any other way.

Bud Light has taken quite a beating.
Have they learned their lesson?
Drink it if you like it.
If they keep acting like liberal fags, cut ‘em off for good.
I’m okay with second chances.
in all fairness BL didnt do anything,, one woke employee did something stupid and got publically humiliated and fired for it,,

and they sure didnty "keep acting like liberal fags",,

in all fairness BL didnt do anything,, one woke employee did something stupid and got publically humiliated and fired for it,,

and they sure didnty "keep acting like liberal fags",,
I think they’ve learned an important lesson. If you’re in business to make money, don’t side with deviant minorities.

Forum List

Back