Breonna Taylor case: Grand jury recordings released

Don't get me wrong - it was a tragedy that this girl was caught in the middle of all of this and she ended up getting killed. I feel bad and pray for her and her family...but damn.... this all was NEEDLESS, pointless, and a complete waste....
Why couldnt they pull back and talk him out ?

Because they thought drugs were in the apartment, and just surrounding the place gives them time to flush the evidence down the toilet.

Which is more important? Finding drugs or refraining from harming innocent people?

So the police should only do a warrant search if there is zero risk of harming someone?

They announced, they knocked, he shot at them.
They shouldnt be shooting innocent folk.

And people shouldn't be shooting at cops serving a valid warrant.

Don't get me wrong - it was a tragedy that this girl was caught in the middle of all of this and she ended up getting killed. I feel bad and pray for her and her family...but damn.... this all was NEEDLESS, pointless, and a complete waste....

Because they thought drugs were in the apartment, and just surrounding the place gives them time to flush the evidence down the toilet.

Which is more important? Finding drugs or refraining from harming innocent people?

So the police should only do a warrant search if there is zero risk of harming someone?

Whether they knocked and announced themselves is questionable. Only 1 person claims they knocked and announced their presence. Everyone else heard nothing. He changed his story after initially telling the police they did not knock or announce their presence. Yet Cameron told the grand jury that they had conclusively determined the police had knocked and announced their presence. The fact that charges against Walker was dropped shows how shaky this whole thing is.

The police said they knocked and announced, one person was brave enough to confirm that.

They dropped the charges for political reasons, people are claiming they didn't hear the cops for political reasons.

Talk a drug dealer down? Yea, “we’ll come back later when you’re ready to be arrested”. I’m sure that would work.

It’s a good thing the transcripts were released, though. It’ll allow the public to better understand the jury’s decision.

The facts are that the guy they had a warrant for was ALREADY in custody. The "knock" Is laughable becasue the cops knock and bash in the door at the same time.

Breeana's boyfriend is a law abiding gun owner who defended himself from armed invaders smashing down his door. Nice to know that your racism trumps your love of gun rights.

Whether they knocked and announced themselves is questionable. Only 1 person claims they knocked and announced their presence. Everyone else heard nothing. He changed his story after initially telling the police they did not knock or announce their presence. Yet Cameron told the grand jury that they had conclusively determined the police had knocked and announced their presence. The fact that charges against Walker was dropped shows how shaky this whole thing is.

The police said they knocked and announced, one person was brave enough to confirm that.

They dropped the charges for political reasons, people are claiming they didn't hear the cops for political reasons.

Or maybe they told the truth and the one witness lied. The fact that all charges were dropped tells you who is telling the truth. You are the piece of dogshit that is playing politics. The upcoming Biden Administration should open up a civil rights investigation of the police and the AG.,

Or maybe they told the truth and the one witness lied. The fact that all charges were dropped tells you who is telling the truth. You are the piece of dogshit that is playing politics. The upcoming Biden Administration should open up a civil rights investigation of the police and the AG.,

That the charges were dropped just shows how gutless the DA is.

The same police that are going to enforce all the new gun laws your side wants to pass?

like pretty please can we see you drug stash would work?

Not like she was an innocent bystander. Bitch is dating drug dealers, holding cash and hanging with an idiot who shoots at the cops. She was looking for this crap and it found her.

Shooting into a dark room didnt work did it ?
Why do you condone death squads ?

Shooting into a dark room didnt work did it ?
Why do you condone death squads ?
I dunno---firing back at the drug dealer and his bitch stopped them from killing the cops like they were trying. Problem wasn't shooting them, it was paying the criminals families for being forced to shoot them.

BREAKING Breonna Taylor Case: Judge Turns on Cops & Grand Jury Recordings Released!

And 11 others said they heard nothing and that one initially said he heard nothing. I wonder what he was offered to change his testimony?

They won't. Obama said he was going to investigate the killing of Eric Garner. He did nothing. Harris argued in the past to keep innocent people in prison. This is who you are going to trust?

And 11 others said they heard nothing and that one initially said he heard nothing. I wonder what he was offered to change his testimony?

Police hear "I heard nothing" in certain neighborhoods all the time, it's part of the reason minority neighborhoods can't get rid of their criminal element.

"Snitches get stitches" and all that.

Police hear "I heard nothing" in certain neighborhoods all the time, it's part of the reason minority neighborhoods can't get rid of their criminal element.

"Snitches get stitches" and all that.

There is a reason people refuse to assist.

But just as a counter argument, when the police killed one of their own in Baltimore they all clammed up also.

They cover for each other up to and including lying. People should trust that?

he shot? that whole self defense thing really can't sink into your head. that tells me all I need to know tommy.

I'll tell you what, they pull back and then what? summarize that for us what happens next?e
Nobody gets killed and the city saves 12 million for a start.
that's not an answer. what comes next? do you think the DEA folks just leave? dude, I asked you to play out the scenario with your retreat, what comes next, the DEA officers ain't going anywhere. you think tenants in the complex are safe with a dug dealer lunatic with a gun shooting up the place? or don't you care about the innocent folks in the complex. and if you don't care, why do you care about the girl that got shot? I guess no one's life is of any value.

The Drug Dealer wasn’t there.

he shot? that whole self defense thing really can't sink into your head. that tells me all I need to know tommy.

I'll tell you what, they pull back and then what? summarize that for us what happens next?e
Nobody gets killed and the city saves 12 million for a start.
that's not an answer. what comes next? do you think the DEA folks just leave? dude, I asked you to play out the scenario with your retreat, what comes next, the DEA officers ain't going anywhere. you think tenants in the complex are safe with a dug dealer lunatic with a gun shooting up the place? or don't you care about the innocent folks in the complex. and if you don't care, why do you care about the girl that got shot? I guess no one's life is of any value.

The Drug Dealer wasn’t there.

The drug dealer was already in custody.

Forum List

Back