NYC crime wave continues with 21,000-plus shoplifting complaints for 2024 so far, all thanks to lefty Dems

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
If you're not charged for a crime .. like shoplifting (which New York provides leniency) .. then it's not recorded as a crime. It's not rocket science.
20210806_114020.jpg

Crime is down under Biden from where it was under Trump.

Real nice try, though! 👍🏻
Pew Research Center

Both the FBI and BJS data show dramatic declines in U.S. violent and property crime rates since the early 1990s, when crime spiked across much of the nation.

Using the FBI data, the violent crime rate fell 49% between 1993 and 2022, with large decreases in the rates of robbery (-74%), aggravated assault (-39%) and murder/nonnegligent manslaughter (-34%)...

In 2020, for example, the U.S. murder rate saw its largest single-year increase on record – and by 2022, it remained considerably higher than before the coronavirus pandemic. Preliminary data for 2023, however, suggests that the murder rate fell substantially last year.

A number of factors influence the crime rate. The most important are the likelihood and severity of punishment. Social reform and social welfare spending have never reduced the crime rate.

I am an enthusiast for capital punishment. I want it to be slow, painful, humiliating, public, and frequent. I prefer the gallows, using the short drop method of execution.

I would also like for police brutality to be decriminalized.

Last edited:
Crime is down under Biden from where it was under Trump.

Real nice try, though! 👍🏻
Crime means you have to be charged. Under Biden, many of the cities have chosen not to prosecute shoplifting so of course the numbers are going to go down. But, if the shop owners and retailers are saying the incidents are up, try pointing to them the numbers you are siting. See how well that goes.

A problem with liberals is that they do not hate criminals. They think criminals are victims of economic and social injustice, that they are decent guys who never had decent chances.

I hate criminals, especially black criminals.

A problem with liberals is that they do not hate criminals. They think criminals are victims of economic and social injustice, that they are decent guys who never had decent chances.

I hate criminals, especially black criminals.
i'm telling you

Forum List

Back