Breonna Taylor case: Grand jury recordings released

I'm an idiot in your eyes because I want a fair and equal justice system. That says it all.
I want anyone of any color to be able to walk into any neighborhood in America without being harassed, attacked, robbed, and/or killed. I want hot dogs and buns to come in the same number in packages. I want doughnuts to have no calories. Some of those are impossibilities. Some are possible but will take a lot of work - we ain't there yet. None of those will be gained by attempting to use force against the police simply because we think they should not be doing what they are doing at the moment.

The evidence presented to get the warrant was not factual. One person confirmed the statement that the police announced themselves. He contradicted an earlier statement to do that. Eleven others testified they heard nothing.
It was good enough for Rosenstein, Brennan, Clapper, and Comey...

:p

It's A JOKE........

It was an unfortunate accident but the Taylor clan should let it die now. They were paid a fortune because their bad girl daughter acted stupidly and got herself killed. They made out like a bandit. Maybe they can teach the others in the family how to act so this shit doesn't happen but I'm afraid they're the 'wo is me' type that would just rather bitch and scapegoat after the fact than smarten up and try preventing these kind of tragedies.

Don't get me wrong - it was a tragedy that this girl was caught in the middle of all of this and she ended up getting killed. I feel bad and pray for her and her family...but damn.... this all was NEEDLESS, pointless, and a complete waste....
Not like she was an innocent bystander. Bitch is dating drug dealers, holding cash and hanging with an idiot who shoots at the cops. She was looking for this crap and it found her.

She was home. Not committing any crime. In possession of no narcotics or other contraband. Her boyfriend was not dealing. He was a concealed carry permit holder. The least criminal segment of society.
The DEA had a legal warrant for cause. In the service of that warrant the suspect fired the 1st shot, striking the DEA Agent in the leg. Taylor heard the gunfire and ran into the room where shots were being fired, at which time she was accidently shot.

Her death was not due to 'Murder'.
Tommy thought the DEA should have merely left after the drug dude fired. Cause, you know, that's what cops should do?

The police need to understand that they can only enforce legal orders. NO, we should NOT willingly cede our civil rights because it pisses off out of control police officers.
it was a legal warrant. what are you referring to exactly?

I'm an idiot in your eyes because I want a fair and equal justice system. That says it all.
it was a legal warrant. what is it you want differently? The police that went to the residence followed a legal document. period. Did the drug dude fire at them when they entered? yes or no?

I move closer and closer to anarchy all the time. If we refuse to make sure we have a fair and equal justice system I support it all falling apart.
so violence is your solution? bring it on dude. we're right here for you. come and get us insanity man.

Tommy thought the DEA should have merely left after the drug dude fired. Cause, you know, that's what cops should do?

<knock, knock> "It's the police. We have a warrant. Is this an inconvenient time? If it is we can come back...."

Don't get me wrong - it was a tragedy that this girl was caught in the middle of all of this and she ended up getting killed. I feel bad and pray for her and her family...but damn.... this all was NEEDLESS, pointless, and a complete waste....
Why couldnt they pull back and talk him out ?

Because they thought drugs were in the apartment, and just surrounding the place gives them time to flush the evidence down the toilet.

Which is more important? Finding drugs or refraining from harming innocent people?

So the police should only do a warrant search if there is zero risk of harming someone?

They announced, they knocked, he shot at them.

Whether they knocked and announced themselves is questionable. Only 1 person claims they knocked and announced their presence. Everyone else heard nothing. He changed his story after initially telling the police they did not knock or announce their presence. Yet Cameron told the grand jury that they had conclusively determined the police had knocked and announced their presence. The fact that charges against Walker was dropped shows how shaky this whole thing is.

The police said they knocked and announced, one person was brave enough to confirm that.

They dropped the charges for political reasons, people are claiming they didn't hear the cops for political reasons.

And 11 others said they heard nothing and that one initially said he heard nothing. I wonder what he was offered to change his testimony?

Police hear "I heard nothing" in certain neighborhoods all the time, it's part of the reason minority neighborhoods can't get rid of their criminal element.

"Snitches get stitches" and all that.

There is a reason people refuse to assist.

But just as a counter argument, when the police killed one of their own in Baltimore they all clammed up also.

They cover for each other up to and including lying. People should trust that?

the reason is they fear the thugs, and their refusal to assist perpetuates the cycle.

There are mechanisms to punish bad cops, there is only one mechanism to remove fear from a neighborhood.

The mechanism to punish bad cops has been broken. We are trying to change that. Change that and more people will assist.

No, you are trying to make their job impossible.

what is the end game for you, anarchy?

I move closer and closer to anarchy all the time. If we refuse to make sure we have a fair and equal justice system I support it all falling apart.

That makes you an idiot.

No you are an idiot because the alternative to your mythical "fair and equal" justice system is anarchy.

I want anyone of any color to be able to walk into any neighborhood in America without being harassed, attacked, robbed, and/or killed. I want hot dogs and buns to come in the same number in packages. I want doughnuts to have no calories. Some of those are impossibilities. Some are possible but will take a lot of work - we ain't there yet. None of those will be gained by attempting to use force against the police simply because we think they should not be doing what they are doing at the moment.

They should not insist people do things they do not have to. Yes, we should use force against that. It's something the founders understood.

What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms.

Why couldnt they pull back and talk him out ?

Because they thought drugs were in the apartment, and just surrounding the place gives them time to flush the evidence down the toilet.

Which is more important? Finding drugs or refraining from harming innocent people?

So the police should only do a warrant search if there is zero risk of harming someone?

They announced, they knocked, he shot at them.

Whether they knocked and announced themselves is questionable. Only 1 person claims they knocked and announced their presence. Everyone else heard nothing. He changed his story after initially telling the police they did not knock or announce their presence. Yet Cameron told the grand jury that they had conclusively determined the police had knocked and announced their presence. The fact that charges against Walker was dropped shows how shaky this whole thing is.

The police said they knocked and announced, one person was brave enough to confirm that.

They dropped the charges for political reasons, people are claiming they didn't hear the cops for political reasons.

And 11 others said they heard nothing and that one initially said he heard nothing. I wonder what he was offered to change his testimony?

Police hear "I heard nothing" in certain neighborhoods all the time, it's part of the reason minority neighborhoods can't get rid of their criminal element.

"Snitches get stitches" and all that.

There is a reason people refuse to assist.

But just as a counter argument, when the police killed one of their own in Baltimore they all clammed up also.

They cover for each other up to and including lying. People should trust that?

the reason is they fear the thugs, and their refusal to assist perpetuates the cycle.

There are mechanisms to punish bad cops, there is only one mechanism to remove fear from a neighborhood.

The mechanism to punish bad cops has been broken. We are trying to change that. Change that and more people will assist.

No, you are trying to make their job impossible.

what is the end game for you, anarchy?

That makes you an idiot.

No you are an idiot because the alternative to your mythical "fair and equal" justice system is anarchy.

To you it's an acceptance of racism. I'll take anarchy.

I suggest you watch this video... and YOU tell me what YOU would do?
Jarrett Maupin is the Man behind Phoenix's police protests is a rights leader — and a paid political consultant
Maupin led protests against police shooting of an unarmed man in Phoenix.
In his own words..".Maupin stated that the training scenarios changed his way of thinking, saying,
“I didn’t understand how important compliance was… people need to comply with the orders of law enforcement officers, for their own safety.” !!!

The police need to understand that they can only enforce legal orders. NO, we should NOT willingly cede our civil rights because it pisses off out of control police officers.
I take it from your lack of respect for authority you come from a father-less childhood?
This is the Major contributing factor as to why the majority of blacks resist arrest...i.e. have no respect for authority figures.
THIS is a fact as borne out by these black commentators which I'm confident YOU call Uncle Toms!
These are FACTS. Walter Williams a person in the famous words of your hero Obama who said..(."by the way his black"!, ) points this out.
Again courtesy of the Democrats!
In 1960, just 22 percent of black children were raised in single-parent families.
Fifty years later, more than 70 percent of black children were raised in single-parent families.
By Walter E. Williams is a professor of economics at George Mason University.
BUT again for simplicity... in the 60s almost 78% of black households had two parents, i.e. male/femail.
BUT today less than 30% have two parents.
But people like you IGNORE these facts that a cop is an authority figure. A teacher is an authority figure. A father is an authority figure.
As a consequence most young black males that are killed are killed because they resist authority figures. Plain and simple!

The evidence presented to get the warrant was not factual. One person confirmed the statement that the police announced themselves. He contradicted an earlier statement to do that. Eleven others testified they heard nothing.
It was good enough for Rosenstein, Brennan, Clapper, and Comey...

It's A JOKE........

No it was not. But I've complained about that enough for you to understand.

Forum List

Back