Meatloaf Without Dried Onions?

pig right on the hook
1716248913233.jpeg

~S~

Ever had racoon?

They used to have a racoon feast in my AO where the trappers would save young coons.

I remember they would lay out a bed of stale bread in a huge pan about four slices deep, place the seasoned coon segments on the bread bed and bake.

The bread absorbed the coon grease then they would remove the parts/toss the grease soaked bread and cook till tender in red wine.

About all I could say for it was it was better than bear.

Of course they always had deer and plenty of fixins and such so that's what I ate.

It was a good time, lots of great stories were told when they got liquored up some.

What do you use to shoot a fixin?

buyer beware Dark one,,,,,~S~
Truth. But I wasn't unhappy with the cuts I received. My sister had a pet pig which she then butchered. I never could figure that out, but hey, she always was a hard case. My sister, not the pig.

And that damned thing turned out so salty, I couldn't eat it.

Truth. But I wasn't unhappy with the cuts I received. My sister had a pet pig which she then butchered. I never could figure that out, but hey, she always was a hard case. My sister, not the pig.

And that damned thing turned out so salty, I couldn't eat it.
Salt is kinda the time traditional copout Dark one

It really doesn't take much skill to dress a critter out, but it does processing it

~S~

Forum List

Back