Breonna Taylor case: Grand jury recordings released

Don't get me wrong - it was a tragedy that this girl was caught in the middle of all of this and she ended up getting killed. I feel bad and pray for her and her family...but damn.... this all was NEEDLESS, pointless, and a complete waste....
Not like she was an innocent bystander. Bitch is dating drug dealers, holding cash and hanging with an idiot who shoots at the cops. She was looking for this crap and it found her.

She was home. Not committing any crime. In possession of no narcotics or other contraband. Her boyfriend was not dealing. He was a concealed carry permit holder. The least criminal segment of society.

Don't get me wrong - it was a tragedy that this girl was caught in the middle of all of this and she ended up getting killed. I feel bad and pray for her and her family...but damn.... this all was NEEDLESS, pointless, and a complete waste....
Why couldnt they pull back and talk him out ?
he shot? that whole self defense thing really can't sink into your head. that tells me all I need to know tommy.

I'll tell you what, they pull back and then what? summarize that for us what happens next?e
Nobody gets killed and the city saves 12 million for a start.
that's not an answer. what comes next? do you think the DEA folks just leave? dude, I asked you to play out the scenario with your retreat, what comes next, the DEA officers ain't going anywhere. you think tenants in the complex are safe with a dug dealer lunatic with a gun shooting up the place? or don't you care about the innocent folks in the complex. and if you don't care, why do you care about the girl that got shot? I guess no one's life is of any value.

The Drug Dealer wasn’t there.
The drug dealer fired the 1st shot, striking a DEA Agent in the leg...

Not like she was an innocent bystander. Bitch is dating drug dealers, holding cash and hanging with an idiot who shoots at the cops. She was looking for this crap and it found her.

She was home. Not committing any crime. In possession of no narcotics or other contraband. Her boyfriend was not dealing. He was a concealed carry permit holder. The least criminal segment of society.
The DEA had a legal warrant for cause. In the service of that warrant the suspect fired the 1st shot, striking the DEA Agent in the leg. Taylor heard the gunfire and ran into the room where shots were being fired, at which time she was accidently shot.

Her death was not due to 'Murder'.

After a suspect starts firing on you? That would have been a happier outcome but this isn’t a made for TV drama. This is an animal drug felon who opened fire on the police and used Brianna Taylor as a human shield.

The DEA had a legal warrant for cause. In the service of that warrant the suspect fired the 1st shot, striking the DEA Agent in the leg. Taylor heard the gunfire and ran into the room where shots were being fired, at which time she was accidently shot.

Stop lying. The DEA wasn't involved. They were black though so lying doesn't really count does it?

This is the first I have heard of the DEA being involved. Where did you get that? Because the news reports all said it was the Louisville Police.

Stop lying. The DEA wasn't involved. They were black though so lying doesn't really count does it?
Did you read any of the links I posted, the news report, the police report?

I've read everything. Even the stuff made up.

Because they thought drugs were in the apartment, and just surrounding the place gives them time to flush the evidence down the toilet.

Which is more important? Finding drugs or refraining from harming innocent people?

So the police should only do a warrant search if there is zero risk of harming someone?

They announced, they knocked, he shot at them.

Whether they knocked and announced themselves is questionable. Only 1 person claims they knocked and announced their presence. Everyone else heard nothing. He changed his story after initially telling the police they did not knock or announce their presence. Yet Cameron told the grand jury that they had conclusively determined the police had knocked and announced their presence. The fact that charges against Walker was dropped shows how shaky this whole thing is.

The police said they knocked and announced, one person was brave enough to confirm that.

They dropped the charges for political reasons, people are claiming they didn't hear the cops for political reasons.

And 11 others said they heard nothing and that one initially said he heard nothing. I wonder what he was offered to change his testimony?

Police hear "I heard nothing" in certain neighborhoods all the time, it's part of the reason minority neighborhoods can't get rid of their criminal element.

"Snitches get stitches" and all that.

There is a reason people refuse to assist.

But just as a counter argument, when the police killed one of their own in Baltimore they all clammed up also.

They cover for each other up to and including lying. People should trust that?

the reason is they fear the thugs, and their refusal to assist perpetuates the cycle.

There are mechanisms to punish bad cops, there is only one mechanism to remove fear from a neighborhood.

So, what you are suggesting is, this is just the same ole fake news situation to get jacked up into destructive rage chaos for the Antifa/BLM/Chinacrat thugs.

To then, later decree that it all happened under Trump's watch, so his fault!

Hmmmm... I wonder how many are still believing in this?

giphy.gif

Well it is not like the " jacked up into destructive rage" were paid by the US tax payer... So a US Government employee shot a US Citizen in cold blood and that is OK...
Were the individual cops responsible? Don't know but we can see from the body cam footage. But they don't have any...

This at best was a huge screw up which cost $12 million of tax payers money...

Where is the mistake been identified?
How many more $12 million pay outs are going to be paid before someone fixes the problem?

But I tell you the officers in this case and the nest one and the one after that will not have to take responsibility... Officers now know that the uniform is a license to kill without repercussions (except for a little paid holiday)...

Because they thought drugs were in the apartment, and just surrounding the place gives them time to flush the evidence down the toilet.

Which is more important? Finding drugs or refraining from harming innocent people?

So the police should only do a warrant search if there is zero risk of harming someone?

Whether they knocked and announced themselves is questionable. Only 1 person claims they knocked and announced their presence. Everyone else heard nothing. He changed his story after initially telling the police they did not knock or announce their presence. Yet Cameron told the grand jury that they had conclusively determined the police had knocked and announced their presence. The fact that charges against Walker was dropped shows how shaky this whole thing is.

The police said they knocked and announced, one person was brave enough to confirm that.

They dropped the charges for political reasons, people are claiming they didn't hear the cops for political reasons.

And 11 others said they heard nothing and that one initially said he heard nothing. I wonder what he was offered to change his testimony?

Police hear "I heard nothing" in certain neighborhoods all the time, it's part of the reason minority neighborhoods can't get rid of their criminal element.

But just as a counter argument, when the police killed one of their own in Baltimore they all clammed up also.

the reason is they fear the thugs, and their refusal to assist perpetuates the cycle.

There are mechanisms to punish bad cops, there is only one mechanism to remove fear from a neighborhood.

The mechanism to punish bad cops has been broken. We are trying to change that. Change that and more people will assist.

The mechanism to punish bad cops has been broken. We are trying to change that. Change that and more people will assist.

No, you are trying to make their job impossible.

what is the end game for you, anarchy?

Massive looting, rioting, destruction, burning, violent assaults, murders, and police injure / killed, Millions of dollars in damages, because Drug Enforcement Agents served a legal (normal, NOT a 'no-knock') warrant on a drug-dealing crack-head, he pulls a gun, shoots an officer in the leg, gun fire erupts, and Taylor, who made the choice to be with this crack-head, runs out into the middle of the shoot-out, and ends up getting shot....?!

WTF?!

None of this was an 'miscarriage of justice'.
None of this was 'targeting a black man'.
This was NOT cops waking up in the morning & deciding to kill a black man.
This was DEA agents serving a warrant on a drug dealer/user who shot 1st.
This was about a girl who made the wrong choices in life.
This was all about an accidental shooting during the take-down of a crack-head.

Based on the evidence, IMO, the cops should NOT have been charged with murder!

This was all about false accusations and false narratives against the police and how it was all used to divide America further and justify looting, burning, assaulting, murdering, & attacking cops!

Leftists aren't pro black, they are pro criminal.

Or if you want to be more specific, pro anything that stops better people from succeeding and let's them live the ultra hedonist life-style at the expense of others.

I move closer and closer to anarchy all the time. If we refuse to make sure we have a fair and equal justice system I support it all falling apart.

I suggest you watch this video... and YOU tell me what YOU would do?
Jarrett Maupin is the Man behind Phoenix's police protests is a rights leader — and a paid political consultant
Maupin led protests against police shooting of an unarmed man in Phoenix.
In his own words..".Maupin stated that the training scenarios changed his way of thinking, saying,
“I didn’t understand how important compliance was… people need to comply with the orders of law enforcement officers, for their own safety.” !!!

I suggest you watch this video... and YOU tell me what YOU would do?
Jarrett Maupin is the Man behind Phoenix's police protests is a rights leader — and a paid political consultant
Maupin led protests against police shooting of an unarmed man in Phoenix.
In his own words..".Maupin stated that the training scenarios changed his way of thinking, saying,
“I didn’t understand how important compliance was… people need to comply with the orders of law enforcement officers, for their own safety.” !!!

The police need to understand that they can only enforce legal orders. NO, we should NOT willingly cede our civil rights because it pisses off out of control police officers.

I move closer and closer to anarchy all the time. If we refuse to make sure we have a fair and equal justice system I support it all falling apart.

That makes you an idiot.

That makes you an idiot.

I'm an idiot in your eyes because I want a fair and equal justice system. That says it all.

The police need to understand that they can only enforce legal orders. NO, we should NOT willingly cede our civil rights because it pisses off out of control police officers.
The police enforced a legal warrant. They knocked on the door - neighbor testimony confirmed this. The 'No-Knock' warrant story was debunked.

I agree citizens should not cede our civil rights, but when an armed police officer bursts into your house the intelligent thing to do is COMPLY rather than 'cede your LIFE' by resisting / shooting at them at that moment. There will be time later to address the legality of what happened.

The police enforced a legal warrant. They knocked on the door - neighbor testimony confirmed this. The 'No-Knock' warrant story was debunked.

The evidence presented to get the warrant was not factual. One person confirmed the statement that the police announced themselves. He contradicted an earlier statement to do that. Eleven others testified they heard nothing.

The chief was fired because the officers weren't wearing their body camera's. If the police had not lied and had done as they were supposed to we are not here today.

Forum List

Back