19 times Donald Trump denounced white supremacy...ignored by identity politics for obvious reasons.

the statements made by both Biden and Trump were not MEANT to be entirely true----they were POLITICAL

Chris Wallace is not stupid

he knows that trump has denounced white supremacists already

this was just an intended boost to biden
Wallace must be getting very bad reviews and criticism over his terrible line of questioning...every time I turn on the TV I see him defending his moderating style from last week.....I knew he would be the worst most unfair moderator the day his name was chosen....

I think it is backfiring, awesome enough. Why?

Because any undecided are researching it. They are seeing all the quotes from Trump denouncing extremists. More than this, they are reading Biden's history on racism and connections.

How's the racial jungle going for you, Joe. How u like kneeling for em bro?

Chris Wallace is not stupid

he knows that trump has denounced white supremacists already

this was just an intended boost to biden
Wallace must be getting very bad reviews and criticism over his terrible line of questioning...every time I turn on the TV I see him defending his moderating style from last week.....I knew he would be the worst most unfair moderator the day his name was chosen....
He wants his cake and to eat it too. Oh, he will take the China money wired into a new account. He just laments about the clear collapse of his remaining rep, and perhaps the loss of his very soul.

Its insane that Wallace the liberal didnt ask Biden to denounce the KKK like he asked Trump to denounce White Supremacy.

We all know Biden delivered the eulogy at the funeral of a KKK leader.

The rating for Wallace’s weekend show on Fox News are about to go in the sewer. Look for him to jump networks soon.

Its insane that Wallace the liberal didnt ask Biden to denounce the KKK like he asked Trump to denounce White Supremacy.

We all know Biden delivered the eulogy at the funeral of a KKK leader.

The rating for Wallace’s weekend show on Fox News are about to go in the sewer. Look for him to jump networks soon.

I want to hear Biden denounce ANYONE without trying to turn it into, "But they aren't a problem, the REAL problem is XYZ group we're currently trying to smear the Republicans with."

Forum List

Back