Breonna Taylor case: Grand jury recordings released

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Massive looting, rioting, destruction, burning, violent assaults, murders, and police injure / killed, Millions of dollars in damages, because Drug Enforcement Agents served a legal (normal, NOT a 'no-knock') warrant on a drug-dealing crack-head, he pulls a gun, shoots an officer in the leg, gun fire erupts, and Taylor, who made the choice to be with this crack-head, runs out into the middle of the shoot-out, and ends up getting shot....?!

WTF?!

None of this was an 'miscarriage of justice'.
None of this was 'targeting a black man'.
This was NOT cops waking up in the morning & deciding to kill a black man.
This was DEA agents serving a warrant on a drug dealer/user who shot 1st.
This was about a girl who made the wrong choices in life.
This was all about an accidental shooting during the take-down of a crack-head.

Based on the evidence, IMO, the cops should NOT have been charged with murder!

This was all about false accusations and false narratives against the police and how it was all used to divide America further and justify looting, burning, assaulting, murdering, & attacking cops!

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong - it was a tragedy that this girl was caught in the middle of all of this and she ended up getting killed. I feel bad and pray for her and her family...but damn.... this all was NEEDLESS, pointless, and a complete waste....

So, what you are suggesting is, this is just the same ole fake news situation to get jacked up into destructive rage chaos for the Antifa/BLM/Chinacrat thugs.

To then, later decree that it all happened under Trump's watch, so his fault!

Hmmmm... I wonder how many are still believing in this?

giphy.gif

Liberal pot heads have already won on this issue, they got Louisville to outlaw no knock police raids.

Don't get me wrong - it was a tragedy that this girl was caught in the middle of all of this and she ended up getting killed. I feel bad and pray for her and her family...but damn.... this all was NEEDLESS, pointless, and a complete waste....
Why couldnt they pull back and talk him out ?
Bringing words to a gun fight? Try it sometime
Dumbfuck

Police don't want to give drug dealers time to dispose of evidence or give them an opportunity to arm themselves / prepare for the police. Raids happen every day...this is not uncommon.

Liberal pot heads have already won on this issue, they got Louisville to outlaw no knock police raids.

that ^^^^^ is OUTRAGEOUS ---the cops are in lots of danger during drug busts------they have to ANNOUNCE---"GET YOUR GUNS, THE COPS ARE HERE"???? What does it help?----MORE PEOPLE WILL CATCH STRAY BULLETS

The prosecutor has refused to say whether the warrant was arrived at by legal means. He has said that is still being investigated.

It doesn't take this long. It was agreed to by the judge because an officer lied to get it.

The thing is, if the prosecutor and the police had done the right thing and fired this officer and brought charges from the beginning, a lot of this could have been avoided.

Because they thought drugs were in the apartment, and just surrounding the place gives them time to flush the evidence down the toilet.

The prosecutor has refused to say whether the warrant was arrived at by legal means. He has said that is still being investigated.

It doesn't take this long. It was agreed to by the judge because an officer lied to get it.

The thing is, if the prosecutor and the police had done the right thing and fired this officer and brought charges from the beginning, a lot of this could have been avoided.

Got a link to this accusation?

Don't be a Drug Addict / Drug Dealer
Don't date / hang around Drug addicts / Drug Dealers
Don't hang out in Drug addicts' / Drug Dealers' apartments
Don't reach for a gun when cops come
Don't shoot at a cop
Don't shoot a cop
Don't run into a room where you hear lots of shooting going on
- Get down, stay down...'cause you should have never been there

.....situation / shooting prevented - no one would have died, but Noooooooooo.......

Yes, just because he shot at the police, could they still not have simply called in a social worker to ask this man to consider being nicer? I mean, just let the shot policeman bleed out and call in the much needed social worker to deescalate that situation. The shooter may have just needed a hug.

giphy.gif

Police don't want to give drug dealers time to dispose of evidence or give them an opportunity to arm themselves / prepare for the police. Raids happen every day...this is not uncommon.

It was a tragedy all around and unfortunately, once shooting starts - the entire playing field changes. Based on the testimony, and what the neighbor said - it does not sound as if the police acted wrongly (except for endangering the neighbors).

I do get the necessity of no-knock warrants.

I also wonder whether the evidence in this case was strong enough to warrant the warrant and what was done.

I think the initial Commander of Ground Forces just prior to the Iraq invasion should have a job as a hostage / police negotiator.

A reporter asked the Colonel what he and his men would do if there were media personnel where they began their attack the day they landed and what they planned to do,

The Colonel responded that they did not have time to distinguish between friend or foe, that they would kill everything there, that if the Iraqis ran they would chase them down and kill them, that they would kill them, their friends, their dog, etc....

The reporter stood frozen, wide-eyed for a moment...

What the Colonel was doing was a PsyOp tactic - it was meant scare the hell out of the Iraqis. They never attacked that 1st day because the air campaign started things off, but the Colonel's words worked - their tank crews were surrendering to CNN reporters....

Bwuhahahaha

You've seen it. It gets old being asked over and over.

I think the initial Commander of Ground Forces just prior to the Iraq invasion should have a job as a hostage / police negotiator.

A reporter asked the Colonel what he and his men would do if there were media personnel where they began their attack the day they landed and what they planned to do,

The Colonel responded that they did not have time to distinguish between friend or foe, that they would kill everything there, that if the Iraqis ran they would chase them down and kill them, that they would kill them, their friends, their dog, etc....

The reporter stood frozen, wide-eyed for a moment...

What the Colonel was doing was a PsyOp tactic - it was meant scare the hell out of the Iraqis. They never attacked that 1st day because the air campaign started things off, but the Colonel's words worked - their tank crews were surrendering to CNN reporters....

Bwuhahahaha

Its sadly obvious that our military is unable to tell the difference between friend or foe.

No, I want to see what exact article you based your opinion on. You made the claim, now back it up.

No, I want to see what exact article you based your opinion on. You made the claim, now back it up.

I have . You've seen it.

I have . You've seen it.

Link it again, I want to see the exact link you used to come to your conclusion.

Forum List

Back