Breonna Taylor case: Grand jury recordings released

Don't get me wrong - it was a tragedy that this girl was caught in the middle of all of this and she ended up getting killed. I feel bad and pray for her and her family...but damn.... this all was NEEDLESS, pointless, and a complete waste....
Why couldnt they pull back and talk him out ?
Police don't want to give drug dealers time to dispose of evidence or give them an opportunity to arm themselves / prepare for the police. Raids happen every day...this is not uncommon.

The war on Americans who use non government approved (non taxed) recreational substances is unconstitutional as are the associated no knock warrants. The effects of these laws on our society are worse in the long run than the consequences of the substance use itself.

Don't get me wrong - it was a tragedy that this girl was caught in the middle of all of this and she ended up getting killed. I feel bad and pray for her and her family...but damn.... this all was NEEDLESS, pointless, and a complete waste....
he shot? that whole self defense thing really can't sink into your head. that tells me all I need to know tommy.

I'll tell you what, they pull back and then what? summarize that for us what happens next?

Massive looting, rioting, destruction, burning, violent assaults, murders, and police injure / killed, Millions of dollars in damages, because Drug Enforcement Agents served a legal (normal, NOT a 'no-knock') warrant on a drug-dealing crack-head, he pulls a gun, shoots an officer in the leg, gun fire erupts, and Taylor, who made the choice to be with this crack-head, runs out into the middle of the shoot-out, and ends up getting shot....?!

WTF?!

None of this was an 'miscarriage of justice'.
None of this was 'targeting a black man'.
This was NOT cops waking up in the morning & deciding to kill a black man.
This was DEA agents serving a warrant on a drug dealer/user who shot 1st.
This was about a girl who made the wrong choices in life.
This was all about an accidental shooting during the take-down of a crack-head.

Based on the evidence, IMO, the cops should NOT have been charged with murder!

This was all about false accusations and false narratives against the police and how it was all used to divide America further and justify looting, burning, assaulting, murdering, & attacking cops!

Just another “excuse” to loot and riot although they really dont even need an excuse anymore

he shot? that whole self defense thing really can't sink into your head. that tells me all I need to know tommy.

I'll tell you what, they pull back and then what? summarize that for us what happens next?e
Nobody gets killed and the city saves 12 million for a start.

I'll tell you what, they pull back and then what? summarize that for us what happens next?e
that's not an answer. what comes next? do you think the DEA folks just leave? dude, I asked you to play out the scenario with your retreat, what comes next, the DEA officers ain't going anywhere. you think tenants in the complex are safe with a dug dealer lunatic with a gun shooting up the place? or don't you care about the innocent folks in the complex. and if you don't care, why do you care about the girl that got shot? I guess no one's life is of any value.

Last edited:
It was a grand jury comprised of her local homies but they chose to think rather than feel thus riots are warranted

Anyone who has a family member who has done drugs excessively knows the pain. Going out to to drug deals and at times getting killed by the dealers. At what point does the criminal part start? Are there people living around that who have to put up with it? The person involved a drug dealer? It is painful. It is a first world situation. So the people living around it are okay with it by your statement? Are they the ones who called the Police? So we need to change the laws and rules in these situations. But does the problem in this case drugs, still exist?

that's not an answer. what comes next? do you think the DEA folks just leave? dude, I asked you to play out the scenario with your retreat, what comes next, the DEA officers ain't going anywhere. you think tenants in the complex are safe with a dug dealer lunatic with a gun shooting up the place? or don't you care about the innocent folks in the complex. and if you don't care, why do you care about the girl that got shot? I guess no one's life is of any value.
It is an answer. The police should have the skills to de-escalate the situation. And nobody dies. If a few bags of drugs get flushed away so what ?

It is an answer. The police should have the skills to de-escalate the situation. And nobody dies. If a few bags of drugs get flushed away so what ?
it isn't an answer at all. you're bloviating. what is that skill? tell us. you are under the impression drug dealers are good people. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha yeah right? cause the tv shows all show they're such good participants and cooperative with officials. yeah. can't make up your kind of stupid tommy. just can't.

every criminal is innocent, right? hahahahahahahahahaha my sides are splitting from laughing.

Last edited:
The prosecutor has refused to say whether the warrant was arrived at by legal means. He has said that is still being investigated.

It doesn't take this long. It was agreed to by the judge because an officer lied to get it.

The thing is, if the prosecutor and the police had done the right thing and fired this officer and brought charges from the beginning, a lot of this could have been avoided.

I agree. Same with the Mueller team & Comey. Things have gotten out of control

Massive looting, rioting, destruction, burning, violent assaults, murders, and police injure / killed, Millions of dollars in damages, because Drug Enforcement Agents served a legal (normal, NOT a 'no-knock') warrant on a drug-dealing crack-head, he pulls a gun, shoots an officer in the leg, gun fire erupts, and Taylor, who made the choice to be with this crack-head, runs out into the middle of the shoot-out, and ends up getting shot....?!

WTF?!

None of this was an 'miscarriage of justice'.
None of this was 'targeting a black man'.
This was NOT cops waking up in the morning & deciding to kill a black man.
This was DEA agents serving a warrant on a drug dealer/user who shot 1st.
This was about a girl who made the wrong choices in life.
This was all about an accidental shooting during the take-down of a crack-head.

Based on the evidence, IMO, the cops should NOT have been charged with murder!

This was all about false accusations and false narratives against the police and how it was all used to divide America further and justify looting, burning, assaulting, murdering, & attacking cops!

They found no evidence of any drugs in the apartment. Also the ballistics report could not link the bullet that hit the officer to the gun Walker had. He had every right to fire a warning shot. You had unknown people at his door. Amazing people who lionize Rittenhouse condemn Walker. The officers were instructed to knock even though it was a no-knock warrant. Also worth noting that charges were dropped against Walker so your accusations are baseless. One officer was indicted for firing shots that went into a WHITE neighbor's apartment. Whites get justice but not blacks. It shows even a black AG can be a racist.

When Biden becomes President, he needs to open a civil rights investigation against the AG and the police department.

Because they thought drugs were in the apartment, and just surrounding the place gives them time to flush the evidence down the toilet.

Which is more important? Finding drugs or refraining from harming innocent people?

Liberal pot heads have already won on this issue, they got Louisville to outlaw no knock police raids.

that ^^^^^ is OUTRAGEOUS ---the cops are in lots of danger during drug busts------they have to ANNOUNCE---"GET YOUR GUNS, THE COPS ARE HERE"???? What does it help?----MORE PEOPLE WILL CATCH STRAY BULLETS

They were instructed to knock. Only 1 witness claims they knocked and his story is questionable. 32 shots were fired in response to 1. That is likely how the officer was shot.

it isn't an answer at all. you're bloviating. what is that skill? tell us. you are under the impression drug dealers are good people. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha yeah right? cause the tv shows all show they're such good participants and cooperative with officials. yeah. can't make up your kind of stupid tommy. just can't.

every criminal is innocent, right? hahahahahahahahahaha my sides are splitting from laughing.
Are you saying that it is better to kill innocent people than let one suspected dealer get away with it ?

Police don't want to give drug dealers time to dispose of evidence or give them an opportunity to arm themselves / prepare for the police. Raids happen every day...this is not uncommon.

It was a tragedy all around and unfortunately, once shooting starts - the entire playing field changes. Based on the testimony, and what the neighbor said - it does not sound as if the police acted wrongly (except for endangering the neighbors).

I do get the necessity of no-knock warrants.

I also wonder whether the evidence in this case was strong enough to warrant the warrant and what was done.

Only 1 witness claims to have heard the knock yet no one else heard it. Yet he had changed his story.

"
"The witness is Aarin Sarpee, who was picking up his daughter from his brother’s apartment above Taylor’s at the time of the raid. According to officers’ interviews with investigators, Sarpee got into an argument with Detective Brett Hankison as the officers were banging on Taylor’s door.

The interviews were conducted by LMPD’s Public Integrity Unit (PIU), which investigates officer-involved shootings. According to the Public Integrity Unit’s investigative file, LMPD investigators spoke to Sarpee on the phone twice in the ensuing months. On March 21, a week after the shooting, Sgt. Jason Vance asked Sarpee directly if he heard anyone identify themselves as police. Sarpee responded, “No, nobody identified themselves.”

Another PIU investigator, Sgt. Amanda Seeyle, called Sarpee back two months later, on May 15, the file shows. At that point, Sarpee said he did hear police say, “This is the cops.”

Cameron told the grand jury that the investigation had proven the police knocked when this was not true.

It proves you are a moron. The charges against Walker were dropped by the prosecutor. The warrant is even questionable. There is no evidence of any drugs.

Because they thought drugs were in the apartment, and just surrounding the place gives them time to flush the evidence down the toilet.

Which is more important? Finding drugs or refraining from harming innocent people?

So the police should only do a warrant search if there is zero risk of harming someone?

They announced, they knocked, he shot at them.

So the police should only do a warrant search if there is zero risk of harming someone?

They shouldnt be shooting innocent folk.

Whether they knocked and announced themselves is questionable. Only 1 person claims they knocked and announced their presence. Everyone else heard nothing. He changed his story after initially telling the police they did not knock or announce their presence. Yet Cameron told the grand jury that they had conclusively determined the police had knocked and announced their presence. The fact that charges against Walker was dropped shows how shaky this whole thing is.

Forum List

Back