‘Breaking Through’ — States Report Growing Number of COVID Cases Among Fully Vaccinated

Calling it gene therapy sounds more like a scare tactic than an attempt to be descriptive.

The look up how Moderna theraputics itself defines it

I have no idea what you’re talking about by saying they’ve “fucked with Gods creation”. No one is fucking with any creation. Just attempting to protect people from illness.

really?

this therapy has never been attempted, hasn't gone through any of the normal approvals , and is engineered to enter every cell in our bodies literally 'rebooting' it towards allowing future antigens ( C19, or whatever) to respond to future boosters .

seriously, i'd suggest you rethink capitalist medicine existing to cure anyone, curing a patient means loosing a client

~S~

Dug around a bit in the above linked article, found a post from a covid 19 vaccine researcher in Israel. I believe the text is in hebrew, but google chrome translated it into english for me. I've taken the google chrome translation and pasted it below
Thank you. Can you explain it in your own words?

Why reinvent the wheel? Instead of having me rehash what Haim has already said, you might consider saying whether you have doubts about or flat out disagree with his theories and why.

I don’t think you understand what they’re saying.

Being able to explain it in your own words would prove you do.

To be honest, a lot of that post was pseudoscience and gibberish.

I doubt you'd be interested in trying to prove you know what you know, the same applies in my case. You think a lot of the post was "pseudoscience and gibberish", by all means, get to the specifics. It's easy to say that someone else is wrong- it's much harder to prove or even present persuasive evidence that this is the case.

Calling it gene therapy sounds more like a scare tactic than an attempt to be descriptive.

I have no idea what you’re talking about by saying they’ve “fucked with Gods creation”. No one is fucking with any creation. Just attempting to protect people from illness.

really?

this therapy has never been attempted, hasn't gone through any of the normal approvals , and is engineered to enter every cell in our bodies literally 'rebooting' it towards allowing future antigens ( C19, or whatever) to respond to future boosters .

seriously, i'd suggest you rethink capitalist medicine existing to cure anyone, curing a patient means loosing a client

~S~

Personally, I think that many doctors do the best they can to cure their patients. The problem is that they've been indoctrinated to believe that the best way to do that is through drugs and surgery instead of allowing the body to heal itself by providing sufficient nutrients and eliminating or at least reducing toxins.

really?

~S~

Personally, I think that many doctors do the best they can to cure their patients. The problem is that they've been indoctrinated to believe that the best way to do that is through drugs and surgery instead of allowing the body to heal itself by providing sufficient nutrients and eliminating or at least reducing toxins.

spot on

~S~

Actually, they're currently insisting it's not gene therapy:
How does mRNA differ from gene therapy?
Helping the body make its own medicine using mRNA sounds like it might be similar to gene therapy or gene editing. While these treatment approaches seek to treat disease through genetic information, they take fundamentally different approaches. Gene therapy and gene editing alter the original genetic information each cell carries. The goal is to produce a permanent fix to the underlying genetic problem by changing the defective gene. Moderna is taking a different approach to address the underlying cause of MMA and other diseases. mRNA transfers the instructions stored in DNA to make the proteins required in every living cell. Our approach aims to help the body make its own missing or defective protein. Unlike gene editing and gene therapy, mRNA technology does not change the genetic information of the cell, and is intended to be short-acting. It acts like traditional drugs that can be adjusted over time based on the dose and frequency needed. In simple terms, we are working to provide physicians and patients with a “controllable” way to start and manage their therapy over time.

Source:

However, I found an article promoting Pfizer and Moderna's vaccines that called it Gene Therapy back in December on msn:

So clearly there is some confusion even among those who praise the vaccine as to what it is. Regardless of whether or not it should be called gene therapy, though, I think there is a lot of evidence that these injections are more harmful than good, especially in the long run.

Well if pretty much all the big shots including our now president & our past president Why not me.
They have taken advantage of there ability to get first in line regardless of their political party.
& getting a virus shot may give us freedom of movement. And small business able to reopen more quickly, So I took a leap of faith & got a shot.

Helping the body make its own medicine using mRNA sounds like it might be similar to gene therapy or gene editing. While these treatment approaches seek to treat disease through genetic information, they take fundamentally different approaches. Gene therapy and gene editing alter the original genetic information each cell carries. The goal is to produce a permanent fix to the underlying genetic problem by changing the defective gene. Moderna is taking a different approach to address the underlying cause of MMA and other diseases. mRNA transfers the instructions stored in DNA to make the proteins required in every living cell. Our approach aims to help the body make its own missing or defective protein. Unlike gene editing and gene therapy, mRNA technology does not change the genetic information of the cell, and is intended to be short-acting. It acts like traditional drugs that can be adjusted over time based on the dose and frequency needed. In simple terms, we are working to provide physicians and patients with a “controllable” way to start and manage their therapy over time.

Source:

However, I found an article promoting Pfizer and Moderna's vaccines that called it Gene Therapy back in December on msn:

So clearly there is some confusion even among those who praise the vaccine as to what it is. Regardless of whether or not it should be called gene therapy, though, I think there is a lot of evidence that these injections are more harmful than good, especially in the long run.
I don’t think anyone with a solid scientific or medical background would call it gene therapy.

The MSN article calls it gene therapy but I’ve often criticized the media’s capability to cover science because of a lack of understanding.

Because what you’ve suggested is woo.

It’s vague pseudoscience.

really?

~S~
Moderna doesn’t say it’s gene therapy.

“Rebooting”? What does that even mean? There’s no rebooting a cell.

Some genomes process the vaccine PEG (anti-freeze) differently, and nowhere do we see exactly what underlying causes they are talking about in these patients over 80.

The sociopath Tony Fraudi, Bill Gates, etc., are very pleased with the vaccines. Moderna for example, which was actually made before the Kung Flu got a foot hold because of democrats and sociopath Fraudi denying the Kung Flu existed. Meanwhile a healthy immune system is the only thing that protects against viruses and bacteria. And of course everyone but
Fraudi knows that D3 and Zinc enhance the immune system.

Where did you go to Med School?
View attachment 475730
Bill Gates confers with medical experts all over the world and has a super-duper brain. You?
Gates is completely immoral--STEALING the basis of his business empire from somenone else while bribing government officials to do his bidding. Want to talk about his foundation scam now?
Nonsense. Gates is responsible for the software that has created millions of jobs
and a charity foundation that has been quite successful in its endeavors.
Why you would denigrate him is hard to figure. Oh wait! I know I know!
It's because he didn't support Trump, which is certainly cause for denigration, yes?
You don't like the truth----Gates is a weasel and his foundation is TAX shelter scheme.

Source:

I don’t think anyone with a solid scientific or medical background would call it gene therapy.

The MSN article calls it gene therapy but I’ve often criticized the media’s capability to cover science because of a lack of understanding.
It is all about gene therapy these days. Manipulating other species genetics has been going on for decades.

Well duh, it's a god damn virus. It's gonna mutate, and it's going to alter itself in vaccinated human hosts where it doesn't die. That's what a virus does. And just like the flu virus were going to have to have broad spectrum vaccinations every year.

Covid 19 is NEVER going away.

It seems clear the vaccines are way more dangerous than the Kung Flu itself.
Thanks to Tramp's rush to get them out for his election!!
The more Americans who die the happier Tramp and Putin are!
You are one of the dumbest idiots on this board.
What Trump did was dump the process in the laps of the states, saying that it was their responsibility and creating the quagmire that ensued. Trump offered no leadership because it meant that he would have to concentrate on the solution, and leadership is not one of his strong points.

Watch Biden run away from any credit he's been trying to take for these vaccines if they turn out to be dangerous. The media and all the rest will crucify Trump for rushing an experimental treatment to the public. In fact, this may be Trump's death knell for 2024.

It seems clear the vaccines are way more dangerous than the Kung Flu itself.
Thanks to Tramp's rush to get them out for his election!!
The more Americans who die the happier Tramp and Putin are!
You are one of the dumbest idiots on this board.
What Trump did was dump the process in the laps of the states, saying that it was their responsibility and creating the quagmire that ensued. Trump offered no leadership because it meant that he would have to concentrate on the solution, and leadership is not one of his strong points.
Off topic and that is not what little Eddie said, maybe you need to take a reading comprehension course.

Watch Biden run away from any credit he's been trying to take for these vaccines if they turn out to be dangerous. The media and all the rest will crucify Trump for rushing an experimental treatment to the public. In fact, this may be Trump's death knell for 2024.
Biden attacks problems and does not "run away". Nice try though. Trump did indeed rush the vaccine through after denying that the Covid would come here and blaming the democrats for a hoax. Trump never took responsibility for anything.

Forum List

Back