‘Breaking Through’ — States Report Growing Number of COVID Cases Among Fully Vaccinated

Nonsense. Gates is responsible for the software that has created millions of jobs
and a charity foundation that has been quite successful in its endeavors.
Why you would denigrate him is hard to figure. Oh wait! I know I know!
It's because he didn't support Trump, which is certainly cause for denigration, yes?
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: This troll is beyond help.

Come on LA RAM, comments like this do nothing to help the discussion.

Nonsense. Gates is responsible for the software that has created millions of jobs
It's because he didn't support Trump, which is certainly cause for denigration, yes?
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: This troll is beyond help.

Like that retarded post of resident troll Bobobs DOES? Give me a break. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Well, there goes any faith people had in the vaccines to begin with.

And discouraging people to buttress their health will lead to EVEN MORE Covid cases.

Judging from many people's comments here, it seems that if people believed in the vaccines beforehand, this didn't put that much of a dent in people's confidence in them. That being said, any dent is good in my view. There are other ways to protect against diseases as has been mentioned here, such as eating nutritious foods and not stressing out too much.

And what if there is a vaccine that actually does what its supposed to?

I doubt that will ever happen. I think that what vaccines do is essentially bound to do more harm than good. Books I've read such as The Vaccine Illusion and How Vaccines Wreck Human Immunity hammered that home to me.

then you must be their --experimental sheep---by now...congrats...i here germany--again suspended the AZ vaccine....go ahead you retarded demonRATS, rush to get the chinese flu vaccine, that does nothing...you are good sheep

Please, can we avoid these types of attacks? I'm not a fan of vaccines in general, but I think that the only way we will ever have a constructive debate on these issues is if we be respectful with each other.
cant handle the TRUTH?

Nothing to do with handling the truth. You can't clobber the truth into a person's brain. You have to persuade them with persuasive arguments.

At least if I drop dead ..I don’t have to worry about Covid or my damn franchise of horror

The vaccine doesn't make you immune. It makes it far less likely that you will become seriously ill

That's certainly been claimed by the vaccine companies. Based on what I've read below, however, I believe the claims are false. The following quoted material only deals with the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, but I suspect it would also apply to the other Covid vaccines...

Media outlets, politicians, and public health officials have blared the 95% efficacy for both formulations. To the casual observer, this would denote 95% reduction in hospitalizations or deaths. When in fact the 95% is calculated, based upon the “Primary Efficacy Endpoints.”

In the trial literature these endpoints are described by both companies as non-severe cold/flu SYMPTOMS coupled with a positive PCR.

Pfizer has reported:

For the primary efficacy endpoint, the case definition for a confirmed COVID-19 case was the presence of at least one of the following symptoms and a positive SARS-CoV-2 NAAT within 4 days of the symptomatic period: Fever; New or increased cough; New or increased shortness of breath; Chills; New or increased muscle pain; New loss of taste or smell; Sore throat; Diarrhea; Vomiting.”
Moderna reported in likeness:

For the primary efficacy endpoint, the case definition for a confirmed COVID-19 case was defined as: At least TWO of the following systemic symptoms: Fever (≥38ºC), chills, myalgia, headache, sore throat, new olfactory and taste disorder(s), OR At least ONE of the following respiratory signs/ symptoms: cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, OR clinical or radiographical evidence of pneumonia; and NP swab, nasal swab, or saliva sample (or respiratory sample, if hospitalized) positive for SARS-CoV-2 by RT-PCR.”

To reiterate, in both trials, once one/two symptoms appeared in a participant, it was designated a “case” or “event” when coupled with a positive PCR “test”. Once 170 “cases” occurred in Pfizer/BioNtech trial, and 196 “cases” occurred in Moderna trial, this data was used to calculate efficacy. Shockingly, only under 200 cases for a novel therapy which is being deployed/subjected on millions of people around the world.

Furthermore, people are not being informed that “95%” or so efficacy, is calculated based on a useless metric of relative efficacy and is therefore very misleading.

Eg.Pfizer/BioNtech:

8 “cases” in vaccine group
162 “cases” in placebo group

8/162 = 5%
100%-5%= 95%

Therefore, they are claiming that the synthetic gene therapy injections are 95% efficacious. What they are not factoring in is the size of the denominator. If it is large, then with 8 vs 162, the difference becomes less significant. It matters how many people were in each group, for example, whether this be 200, 2,000, or 20,000.

This is the absolute risk reduction for Pfizer/BioNtech, each group had over 18,000 people!

Injection Group: 8/18,198 = 0.04%
Placebo Group: 162/18,325= 0.88%

Therefore, the absolute risk reduction for Primary Efficacy Endpoint is 0.84%. (ie. 0.88-0.04)

This means, that someone who takes the Pfizer/BioNtech injection, has less than 1% chance of reducing at least one symptom of non-severe “Covid” for a period of 2 months. This means that someone who takes this injection has over 99% chance that it won’t work, regarding the efficacy. Over 100 people have to be injected for it to “work” in one person.

The actual efficacy of Pfizer/BioNtech Synthetic Gene Therapy

The actual efficacy of Moderna Synthetic Gene Therapy

Source:

right a reduction in hospitalizations and deaths.

where does it say it prevents you 100% from contracting Covid?

Nowhere.

You had claimed that the Covid Vaccines would make people "far less likely that you will become seriously ill". I was presenting evidence suggesting there is little evidence that this is the case.

I'm saying it's far less a matter of ineffective vaccines than we all gotta die eventually, hey you ain't done with being careful yet, and no one could ever promise you 100% immunity from covid to begin with.

If you believed that the harms of vaccinations are greater than the benefits, I think we would be able to agree that it'd be best not to take them. I imagine that you think that the benefits are greater than the harms, so you take them.
Incorrect. In this case, I believe that enough evidence now exists to reasonably conclude that getting the shots much reduces the risks to me, my family, and everyone we interact with in real life. Being an essential worker, my wife had to get the shots else stop being a caregiver. Not all are privileged as you and I to have such an easy or free choice.

Btw, I find Bill Gates completely repulsive and have always liked Bobby Kennedy, Jr., especially his riverkeeper activities. But he's been far off the deep end with his anti-vaccine nonsense for at least 15 years now. Vaccines play a critical role and so are here to stay. Best get used to them.

Last edited:
-I- am an anti vaxxer and think that the world would be better off if all vaccines were discontinued. My stance is shared by some of those who created the Vaxxed series of documentaries.
While Bill Buckley was an insufferable ass and I disagree with you, I respect the tone of your statement here.

How did Bill Buckley get into the conversation -.-? Er, never mind, figured it out (my sig :p). Anyway, thanks regarding the tone bit. I think that as long as there is civility in discussions, they can be productive.

I'm saying it's far less a matter of ineffective vaccines than we all gotta die eventually, hey you ain't done with being careful yet, and no one could ever promise you 100% immunity from covid to begin with.

If you believed that the harms of vaccinations are greater than the benefits, I think we would be able to agree that it'd be best not to take them. I imagine that you think that the benefits are greater than the harms, so you take them.

Incorrect. In this case, I believe that enough evidence now exists to reasonably conclude that getting the shots much reduces the risks to me, my family, and everyone we interact with in real life. Being an essential worker, my wife had to get the shots else stop being a caregiver. Not all are privileged as you and I to have such an easy or free choice.

Btw, I find Bill Gates completely repulsive and have always liked Bobby Kennedy, Jr., especially his riverkeeper activities. But he's been far off the deep end with his anti-vaccine nonsense for at least 15 years now. Vaccines play a critical role and so are here to stay. Best get used to them.

Good point- many people believe that some vaccines are worth the risks while others aren't. Also good to know concerning your views on Bill Gates and Bobby Kennedy Jr. On a sidenote regarding Bill Gates, I saw some the first part of Inside Bill's Brain, a 3 part docuseries on Netflix I doubt I would have seen any of it if it weren't for the fact that a friend of my brother's thought he was cool. I admit that what he did for sanitation in third world countries looked good. But I have never been a fan of his work with vaccines.

As to Bobby Kennedy, I think if you were to look more closely at the work of him and his site, you might see things differently, but I imagine that at the present time, you don't feel that his site is worth the time.

Like that retarded post of resident troll Bobobs DOES? Give me a break. :cuckoo:

Still not helping LR :-/. Bob thinks that Gates is a good man and gave reasons for why he thinks so. As mentioned in a previous post, some of the things that Bill Gates has done seem good to me. I don't feel that way regarding his work with vaccines though. Many people tend to see people in black and white- they are either good or bad. I tend to frequently see people as various different shades, with some good and some bad.

I don't see anything interesting about this. The vaccines are not 100%. They are 94 and 95% effective, and some say it's 90% effective in the real world. That means that, yes, some ppl will still catch covid19 regardless of whether they've been vaccinated. The good news is, of that those ppl will not require hospitalization, or even experience anything more than slight symptoms. This is why it's important for the population to reach herd immunity.

The vaccine doesn't make you immune. It makes it far less likely that you will become seriously ill

That's certainly been claimed by the vaccine companies. Based on what I've read below, however, I believe the claims are false. The following quoted material only deals with the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, but I suspect it would also apply to the other Covid vaccines...

Media outlets, politicians, and public health officials have blared the 95% efficacy for both formulations. To the casual observer, this would denote 95% reduction in hospitalizations or deaths. When in fact the 95% is calculated, based upon the “Primary Efficacy Endpoints.”

In the trial literature these endpoints are described by both companies as non-severe cold/flu SYMPTOMS coupled with a positive PCR.

Pfizer has reported:

For the primary efficacy endpoint, the case definition for a confirmed COVID-19 case was the presence of at least one of the following symptoms and a positive SARS-CoV-2 NAAT within 4 days of the symptomatic period: Fever; New or increased cough; New or increased shortness of breath; Chills; New or increased muscle pain; New loss of taste or smell; Sore throat; Diarrhea; Vomiting.”
Moderna reported in likeness:

For the primary efficacy endpoint, the case definition for a confirmed COVID-19 case was defined as: At least TWO of the following systemic symptoms: Fever (≥38ºC), chills, myalgia, headache, sore throat, new olfactory and taste disorder(s), OR At least ONE of the following respiratory signs/ symptoms: cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, OR clinical or radiographical evidence of pneumonia; and NP swab, nasal swab, or saliva sample (or respiratory sample, if hospitalized) positive for SARS-CoV-2 by RT-PCR.”

To reiterate, in both trials, once one/two symptoms appeared in a participant, it was designated a “case” or “event” when coupled with a positive PCR “test”. Once 170 “cases” occurred in Pfizer/BioNtech trial, and 196 “cases” occurred in Moderna trial, this data was used to calculate efficacy. Shockingly, only under 200 cases for a novel therapy which is being deployed/subjected on millions of people around the world.

Furthermore, people are not being informed that “95%” or so efficacy, is calculated based on a useless metric of relative efficacy and is therefore very misleading.

Eg.Pfizer/BioNtech:

8 “cases” in vaccine group
162 “cases” in placebo group

8/162 = 5%
100%-5%= 95%

Therefore, they are claiming that the synthetic gene therapy injections are 95% efficacious. What they are not factoring in is the size of the denominator. If it is large, then with 8 vs 162, the difference becomes less significant. It matters how many people were in each group, for example, whether this be 200, 2,000, or 20,000.

This is the absolute risk reduction for Pfizer/BioNtech, each group had over 18,000 people!

Injection Group: 8/18,198 = 0.04%
Placebo Group: 162/18,325= 0.88%

Therefore, the absolute risk reduction for Primary Efficacy Endpoint is 0.84%. (ie. 0.88-0.04)

This means, that someone who takes the Pfizer/BioNtech injection, has less than 1% chance of reducing at least one symptom of non-severe “Covid” for a period of 2 months. This means that someone who takes this injection has over 99% chance that it won’t work, regarding the efficacy. Over 100 people have to be injected for it to “work” in one person.

The actual efficacy of Pfizer/BioNtech Synthetic Gene Therapy

The actual efficacy of Moderna Synthetic Gene Therapy

Source:

right a reduction in hospitalizations and deaths.

where does it say it prevents you 100% from contracting Covid?

Nowhere.

You had claimed that the Covid Vaccines would make people "far less likely that you will become seriously ill". I was presenting evidence suggesting there is little evidence that this is the case.

Yeah that's what all vaccines do.

then you must be their --experimental sheep---by now...congrats...i here germany--again suspended the AZ vaccine....go ahead you retarded demonRATS, rush to get the chinese flu vaccine, that does nothing...you are good sheep

Please, can we avoid these types of attacks? I'm not a fan of vaccines in general, but I think that the only way we will ever have a constructive debate on these issues is if we be respectful with each other.
cant handle the TRUTH?

Nothing to do with handling the truth. You can't clobber the truth into a person's brain. You have to persuade them with persuasive arguments.
you are in no position to debate TRUTH...

Sorry, I'm not subscribing to some known quack's website just read his rebuttal.

It's easy to dismiss an organization if you never listen to their side of the story.
why would anybody take time to listen to any FAKE DR.? the retarded demonRATS listen to the WANNABE DR.---fake-i...or jill xiden, another wannabe dr.....they are both QUACKS. it is your problem that you listen to the flip-flopping politicians, wanna be doctors...thats whats wrong with the shit stains of the demonRATS

Perhaps Wordpress is not up to your exacting standards, but you're not exactly publishing a paper here yourself. The article has multiple links to other articles and 32 references. I've never seen a forum post with anywhere near that.
The blog article you've published is another crazy crackpot website giving us such gems as this:
"These climate engineering programs that are spraying dangerous nanoparticles into our atmosphere every day, and then activated by EMF radiation like 5G, are causing far more sickness and disease than any virus can, including producing “flu-like” symptoms."

Yes ladies and gentlemen, I should take serious a 5G conspiracy website.

All these links in this article are almost exclusively to other crackpot websites, run by the same people. You seem to think the volume of links is relevant when the actual importance is quality.

What most of this is talking about has to do with this gem:
"Our reanalyses of these data explain why during the massive vaccination project initiated mid-December 2020 during a confinement, daily new confirmed COVID-19 cases failed to decrease as they do during confinements, and, more importantly, why numbers of serious, critical, and death cases increased during that period that covered at least one month. From mid-December to mid-February (two months), 2,337 among all Israeli 5,351 official COVID-deaths occurred. Our analyses indicate orders of magnitude increases in deaths rates during the 5-week long vaccination process, as compared to the unvaccinated and those after completing the vaccination process. Presumably, asymptomatic cases before vaccination, and those infected shortly after the 1st dose, tend to develop graver symptoms than those unvaccinated."

This is really shitty analysis and doesn't take into account any of the factors, specifically who is dying, when and whether they were vaccinated. It's just that "deaths were higher during the period of time we were vaccinating people", but during a time that there was an already occurring COVID case surge.

Forum List

Back