BREAKING: Robert F. Kennedy Jr. says he could convince “any jury in America beyond a reasonable doubt” that the CIA killed his uncle, John F. Kennedy.

We aren't talking about a rogue agency that wanted to kill JFK. We are taking about an incompetent out of control agency that invited a traitor back to the U.S. and apparently thought they could use him to assassinate Castro.

Yeah, but I don't buy that, either. If Oswald was some kind of asset, they certainly wouldn't have let him get to the point where he was living in a flop house, no car, without a steady job.

And him shooting Oswald is not suspicious to you?? What details do you have assessing Ruby’s level of connections with the mob?

Actually, I'd have been more suspicious if Oswald made it to trial. Most of the country wanted to kill him after he killed JFK. Ruby just got to him first.

I think someone else killed Officer J.D. Tippitt.

Except multiple witnesses saw him kill Tippitt.

I believe him. I’ve heard him talk about this before in great detail. It amazed me he was so unafraid, courageous to put this out there with how he accuses the CIA quite thoroughly, with facts and evidence. He does the same with his father’s assassination too

There is no such facts or evidence.

Oswald acted alone

I'm always amazed at how some people seem absolutely certain that Oswald was the lone gunman.

They have absolutely no way of knowing, but they insist on it no matter how much proof to the contrary.

Guess what!

Not only did the CIA Kill JFK, but they did so with Eisenhower's approval.

What's more is Joe Kennedy Jr.'s death was also an assassination. There would be absolutely no reason to have an electric circuit to 'arm' the explosives on his plane. The types of explosives that were needed for that type of mission had to be the type that exploded on impact. Nothing else would have worked right. No 'arming' would have been needed - except if they wanted the explosives to go off when the explosives were 'armed'.

Gee, wasn't Eisenhower also ultimately in command of that mission as well?

And didn't Eisenhower give JFK the plans for the Bay of Pigs invasion, which Eisenhower had previously rejected?
Yes they do

The evidence proves OSwald killed kennedy. Ike was old and retired. Your claim is a lie

Forum List

Back