Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.: The CIA’s Murder of My Uncle Was a Coup d-Etat From Which Democracy Has Never Recovered

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Damn! He went there! He just blamed the CIA for killing his uncle.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. did not kill himself.

RFK Jr is a nutjob

15-20 years ago he had me ...I was sorta going down the anti-vaxxer rabbit hole...mostly based on his name and the gravitas that gave him.

I got over it thankfully and learned a valuable lesson

RFK Jr is a nutjob

15-20 years ago he had me ...I was sorta going down the anti-vaxxer rabbit hole...mostly based on his name and the gravitas that gave him.

Dumb as usual.

Where’s Allen Dulles’ grandson? He usually ALWAYS chimes in with his lies on threads that expose his grandfather’s treason.

Soupnazi!

Meh, I could care less what he has to say.

I do care that there are any documents whatsoever that are 50 years old and not 100 percent open for the public to read by simply going to a website where they have been uploaded to.

The secrecy state needs to end and should have been killed a LONG time ago. There are absolutely no reasons whatsoever that a document decades old is still being concealed. The people have the right and responsibility to have access to that information.

from which are democracy has never recovered.

Everyone makes errors but if you want to be taken seriously in a matter like this, check what you wrote before posting.

RFK Jr is a nutjob

We can prove you're a nutjob with a quiz on RFK Jr.'s book in front of the other prisoners, The Real Anthony Fauci. It's a gem.

Damn! He went there! He just blamed the CIA for killing his uncle.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. did not kill himself.

He's doing it now in lieu of his forthcoming The Wuhan Cover-Up. He's doing it now because of the WHO appointing Jeremy Farrar, MI6 agent. He's doing it because the POSPOTUS is also a CIA puppet.

Too bad Lee Harvey Oswald's statements and newsreels weren't/aren't being examined more closely. The conspiracy loop was closed with his death and that of Jack Ruby and others.

Last edited:
You've got to hand it to Tucker

He handles those really hot stories..

After all we've seen with the Russia ! RUSSIA! (Trump's alleged collusion therewith) and how Hitlery's emails were dismissed.. prosecution dismissed

we are hardly surprised

The CIA knew that Brennan was a communist (seriously, no conspiracy theory--he said it on his application!) but hired him anyway..

Too bad Lee Harvey Oswald's statements and film weren't/aren't being examined more closely. The conspiracy loop was closed with his death and that of Jack Ruby.
I read a book some time ago in which the authors said that LH Oswald was a patriot working for the US

I read a book some time ago in which the authors said that LH Oswald was a patriot working for the US
With no evidencce

WHile the man's own statements and the descriptions of all who knew him prove otherwise

Of course the brandead liar Gipper will claim he was not a communist. But Gipper can never provide evidence just his own childish screechings.

The conspiracy theory is alive and well. The few images of and statements by Oswald show a man who has no idea what is happening to him.
There is no ONE conspiracy theory there are thousands and they are all disproven

Of course he looks that way most people arrested after being socked int he face by a cop look that way. Most of the suspects arrested on Cops the Tv shhow looked that way.

Unfortunastely the evidence massively disproves all of the theories. None of them can be true

RFK Jr is a nutjob

as per usual, no supporting details or facts

typical lib post

:bigbed::bigbed::bigbed:

so you are going to accuse the authors of that book of No evidence! No evidence!

when you don't even know the name of the book or the authors

typical lib MO

get lost, sicko
There are thousands of books on the subject
You have to be more specific and yes they are frauds

There is no ONE conspiracy theory there are thousands and they are all disproven

Of course he looks that way most people arrested after being socked int he face by a cop look that way. Most of the suspects arrested on Cops the Tv shhow looked that way.

Unfortunastely the evidence massively disproves all of the theories. None of them can be true
He looked dazed and confused, not guilty.

You mean the conspiracy theories were all disproven
If only JFK was successful in splintering your grandad’s CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it into the wind.

Why lie? You know the CIA was involved. Your Nazi murderous grandad must have told you.

Forum List

Back