RFK Jr. Says “CIA Definitely Involved In The Murder” of His Uncle President John F. Kennedy

:lmao:

You're not man enough for such big words.

There is ZERO evidence that Oswald fired a rifle that day.

Not even a smidgeon. Not even an iota.

You have nothing.
WRONG

There is massive evidence he was the only one firing. His rifle was found there. Expended brass with his prints from THAT rifle. The only bullets recovered matched his rifle and NO OTHER.

You are ignnorant of this entire murder case and a liar

WRONG

There is massive evidence he was the only one firing. His rifle was found there. Expended brass with his prints from THAT rifle. The only bullets recovered matched his rifle and NO OTHER.

It’s over Allen. The truth of your grandpa’s treasonous actions are coming forward. Time to deport yourself before it’s too late.

CIA agent admits the truth…
"I just hope Bobby Kennedy Jr has good security..."
A 23-year-old Ray McGovern, fresh in the CIA, a believer in John F. Kennedy, sat for a lecture from a senior operations officer at the agency. And was shocked by the rant he heard: “This president is a coward! He failed to back us up on the Bay of Pigs! He’s so cowardly, this is an awful, awful thing!” That was the summer of 1963. Three months later John Kennedy was assassinated.

McGovern, who worked in the CIA for 27 years and has spent an equal number of years critiquing it, lays out step by step the factors that led to what he suspects is the agency’s role in the assassination of a president.

First, he explains, was that “Kennedy threatened to splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and throw it to the four winds. Now, what President Kennedy didn’t realize is you don’t say those kinds of things. You don’t threaten to do those kinds of things.”

Already in dangerous territory, Kennedy also went rogue on the CIA’s war: “Not only had John Kennedy already made two executive orders to pull our troops out of Vietnam, but in June 1963 he gave an incredible speech saying ‘Why can’t we just get along with the Russians?’”

It’s over Allen. The truth of your grandpa’s treasonous actions are coming forward. Time to deport yourself before it’s too late.

CIA agent admits the truth…
"I just hope Bobby Kennedy Jr has good security..."
A 23-year-old Ray McGovern, fresh in the CIA, a believer in John F. Kennedy, sat for a lecture from a senior operations officer at the agency. And was shocked by the rant he heard: “This president is a coward! He failed to back us up on the Bay of Pigs! He’s so cowardly, this is an awful, awful thing!” That was the summer of 1963. Three months later John Kennedy was assassinated.

McGovern, who worked in the CIA for 27 years and has spent an equal number of years critiquing it, lays out step by step the factors that led to what he suspects is the agency’s role in the assassination of a president.

First, he explains, was that “Kennedy threatened to splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and throw it to the four winds. Now, what President Kennedy didn’t realize is you don’t say those kinds of things. You don’t threaten to do those kinds of things.”

Already in dangerous territory, Kennedy also went rogue on the CIA’s war: “Not only had John Kennedy already made two executive orders to pull our troops out of Vietnam, but in June 1963 he gave an incredible speech saying ‘Why can’t we just get along with the Russians?’”

Wrong Lee no evidence supports this claim it is strictly trhe same speculation and illigical supposition you always engage in

You are such a silly imbecile

Try and understand this dumbass: hating the CIA is not an argument

WRONG

Still no evidence.

Assertions do not equate with evidence.

Got any ACTUAL EVIDENCE, or you just gonna keep on bleating?

Still no evidence.

Assertions do not equate with evidence.

Got any ACTUAL EVIDENCE, or you just gonna keep on bleating?
wrong boy those were documented pieces of evidence which you posted outright lies about.

I ghave it to you but you aqre too mucvh of a chiildish loser to say "oh I was wrong"

You know you are wrong and out of your league but you habve to scream like a baby

wrong boy those were documented pieces of evidence which you posted outright lies about.

I ghave it to you but you aqre too mucvh of a chiildish loser to say "oh I was wrong"

You know you are wrong and out of your league but you habve to scream like a baby
You've shown us no documents.

Sorry but your word isn't good enough.

Let"s see the evidence.

excellent stuff,thanks.no surprise in the least our resident shill from langley alen dulles grandson soupnazi is here,we all knew it was just a matter of time,then there is the other sock puppet shill from langley surda,aka TORO.lol

Last edited:
excellent stuff,thanks.no surprise in the least our resident shill from langley alen dulles grandson soupnazi is here,we all knew it was just a matter of time,then there is the other sock puppet shill from langley surda,aka TORO.lol
Took you long enough

The last post before yours was last month. Too busy screaming shill blah blab blah and slinging shit elsewhere to notice I guess

scruffy He has had HUNDREDS of people own his ass over the years myself included.
hey everyone,check it out,no less than a few seconds after i made that post did allen show up,big surprise there.:auiqs.jpg:nobody should ever waste their time with allen,he isnt even a poster,its an obvious bot that allen at langley has programed to alert the computer to reply.:auiqs.jpg:

boy did i call that one ^. :auiqs.jpg:

hey everyone,check it out,no less than a few seconds after i made that post did allen show up,big surprise there.:auiqs.jpg:nobody should ever waste their time with allen,he isnt even a poster,its an obvious bot that allen at langley has program to alert the computer to reply.:auiqs.jpg:
Keep begging people not to talk to me since it always proves how compltely incompetant and worthless you are.

Appparently you do not realize that this forum has a notification feature.

But you are a very stupid person so that is no surprise,

Forum List

Back