BREAKING: Robert F. Kennedy Jr. says he could convince “any jury in America beyond a reasonable doubt” that the CIA killed his uncle, John F. Kennedy.

I believe him. I’ve heard him talk about this before in great detail. It amazed me he was so unafraid, courageous to put this out there with how he accuses the CIA quite thoroughly, with facts and evidence. He does the same with his father’s assassination too

I believe him as well.

No, guy, it's a methodology for analyzing data. The simplest answer is usually the correct one.

One crazy person was able to get a gun, and shoot the president. That's pretty simple.

There was a vast conspiracy between the Army, CIA, FBI, Secret Service, the Mafia, and Cuban Exiles, which still involved using a loser like Oswald as the assassin.

Which one of these is the simple explanation?

We know Oswald's gun fired the shots.

We know that it was Oswald's gun because it was the same one he used on an attempt to assassinate General Edwin Walker on April 10th, 1963.

Occam's razor may be good for analyzing unintelligent things, but once highly inteeligent people are involved don't count on it.

There wasn't a VAST conspiracy. Like most secret operations the number of people that know about it is kept to a minimum. Probably no more than 25 people needed to know. All loyal to Ike.

Anyone else just was discouraged from asking too many questions.

The bullet that was submitted from Oswald's rifle was easily substituted.

Occam's razor may be good for analyzing unintelligent things, but once highly inteeligent people are involved don't count on it.

There wasn't a VAST conspiracy. Like most secret operations the number of people that know about it is kept to a minimum. Probably no more than 25 people needed to know. All loyal to Ike.

Again what did Ike get out of it?

I mean, I've not seen a lot of material about how he felt about JFK. He thought he was too young, but certainly not the kind of visceral hatred you describe.

Ike was the guy who masterminded D-Day, do you really think he'd involve a fuckup like Oswald into his scheme?

Way to totally ignore the conclusive evidence JFK was hit from the front. Oswald was behind him.

1712615515614.png

Again what did Ike get out of it?

I mean, I've not seen a lot of material about how he felt about JFK. He thought he was too young, but certainly not the kind of visceral hatred you describe.

Ike was the guy who masterminded D-Day, do you really think he'd involve a fuckup like Oswald into his scheme?
Oswald had nothing to do with it.

Yup, Ike was a mastermind, not only of the D-Day invasion, but the Kennedy assassination as well.

Way to totally ignore the conclusive evidence JFK was hit from the front. Oswald was behind him.

1712615515614.png

Whoever fired from the repository building was above him and to the side and to the rear. There was a tree between them. It was not a good location to shoot from.

I have no doubt that someone fired from the Repository, but I also do not doubt that there were other shooters as well. The DalTech (sp?) building was the best place for a sniper.

Oswald had nothing to do with it.

Yup, Ike was a mastermind, not only of the D-Day invasion, but the Kennedy assassination as well.
Prove it or at least offer a shred of evidence to support your mindless claim

Except the three bullets recovered all came from that rifle.

And it was the same rifle Oswald used when he took a pot shot at General Walker earlier in the year.
Exactly. It is unbelievable that anyone professional would have been connected to this weirdo with a weird gun. I remember seing them for sale, well before the assassination, a whole wooden keg full in a gun shop. I think they were $9.95. At least one I looked at wasn't even bored to center of the barrel. James Bond wouldn't have touched one.

Exactly. It is unbelievable that anyone professional would have been connected to this weirdo with a weird gun. I remember seing them for sale, well before the assassination, a whole wooden keg full in a gun shop. I think they were $9.95. At least one I looked at wasn't even bored to center of the barrel. James Bond wouldn't have touched one.

Why the following assumptions?

1) That Oswald was some kind of "loser".

2) That to assassinate JFK Oswald had to be super-equipped and or competent.

Why the following assumptions?

1) That Oswald was some kind of "loser".

Well, to be fair, the man failed at everything he did in his life. Failed in the Marines. Failed as a defector (the Russians couldn't wait to get rid of him). Failed in his marriage. Failed to kill General Walker.

2) That to assassinate JFK Oswald had to be super-equipped and or competent.

Well, that's the thing. He didn't All he needed was a rifle and a good starting point.

anyone who thinks ANYONE other than Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK is a fucking idiot.
Anyone who thinks a mob-connected night club owner walked in to the Dallas Police Station holding Oswald and shot him because he was distraught over Kennedy being killed, is a fucking idiot.

Should point out, you don't need to be a mastermind to be an assassin.

Charles Giteau was an absolute loon.
Leon Czolgosz was an anarchist loser with mental problems.
John Hinkley thought shooting Reagan would make Jodie Foster fall in love with him. (She wasn't even into dudes!)

So it begs the question. If you are an agency that is about to go so rogue they would killed POTUS, why would you enlist a loser like Oswald?
We aren't talking about a rogue agency that wanted to kill JFK. We are taking about an incompetent out of control agency that invited a traitor back to the U.S. and apparently thought they could use him to assassinate Castro.

His connections to the mob weren't all that great.

Also, Ruby was known to the Dallas PD.
And him shooting Oswald is not suspicious to you?? What details do you have assessing Ruby’s level of connections with the mob?

Well, to be fair, the man failed at everything he did in his life. Failed in the Marines. Failed as a defector (the Russians couldn't wait to get rid of him). Failed in his marriage. Failed to kill General Walker.

Well, that's the thing. He didn't All he needed was a rifle and a good starting point.
I think someone else killed Officer J.D. Tippitt.

Forum List

Back