RFK Jr. Says “CIA Definitely Involved In The Murder” of His Uncle President John F. Kennedy

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
It has all been a lie since 1963. Illegitimate government. Illegitimate media. Illegitimate wars.

"Democratic White House contender Robert Kennedy Jr. blames the CIA for the Nov. 22, 1963, assassination of his uncle, President John F. Kennedy — proclaiming it “beyond a reasonable doubt.”...

“There is overwhelming evidence that the CIA was involved in his murder. I think it’s beyond a reasonable doubt at this point,” Kennedy said of JFK’s assassination in a motorcade in Dallas, Texas.

“The evidence is overwhelming that the CIA was involved in the murder, and in the cover-up""
Amazon product

s-l500.jpg

It has all been a lie since 1963. Illegitimate government. Illegitimate media. Illegitimate wars.

"Democratic White House contender Robert Kennedy Jr. blames the CIA for the Nov. 22, 1963, assassination of his uncle, President John F. Kennedy — proclaiming it “beyond a reasonable doubt.”...

“There is overwhelming evidence that the CIA was involved in his murder. I think it’s beyond a reasonable doubt at this point,” Kennedy said of JFK’s assassination in a motorcade in Dallas, Texas.

“The evidence is overwhelming that the CIA was involved in the murder, and in the cover-up""
Amazon product

s-l500.jpg

Seemed pretty evident by 1970....next...............

Amazon product

s-l500.jpg

christ the cia, fbi ,and organized crime have elected our officials for 70 yrs....look at 2020 and 2022 for fbi and cia involvement in recent memory

Amazon product

s-l500.jpg

if daddy kennedy did not defraud the 60 election, jackie would not have blood, bone, and brain matter all over her face..cheaters always pay a price

Hilarious that all these same wingnuts had a conniption fit when Oliver Stone made the same accusation.
4i6Ckte.gif

Amazon product

s-l500.jpg

Here is the smoking gun as to what the real objective was...

We were warned....

Amazon product

s-l500.jpg

He's desperate.

Once you understand what really happened, then you should finally understand ALL of THIS....

Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies.

ie Zionist Fascism did it before, so do it again!!!

Amazon product

s-l500.jpg

And the same nefarious regime is calling the shots now, and Democrat sheep mindlessly vote for our collective destruction.

But as long as DJT lives rent free in their heads, they just can't attain the mental capacity to see the big picture.

Which, of course, is by design.

Hilarious that all these same wingnuts had a conniption fit when Oliver Stone made the same accusation.
4i6Ckte.gif

Nowhere near as hilarious as the fact that you have the most pathetic avatar on this entire website.

Particularly given that WAPO poll today showing everyone hates "Dark Brandon".

Sad.

Amazon product

s-l500.jpg

He is not an authority.

The book JFK and the Unspeakable is a failure with all supposition and no evidence.

All of the various conspieracy theories are disproven and nothing more than fiction

Once you understand what really happened, then you should finally understand ALL of THIS....

Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies.

ie Zionist Fascism did it before, so do it again!!!
there were no such mossad agents involevd DUMBASS

4i6Ckte.gif
No one had such a conniption fit.

Historians simply calmly and effectively dismantled that movie and proved it to be a steaming pile of fiction

Only to shallow thinking conspiracy nuts who think they have it all figured out
I figured it out about 1970....Joe Dimaggio said, "both those bastards got everything they deserved".......always puzzled by that...but marilyn famously said, "those god damned kennedys", after they destroyed good friend peter lawford......marilyn was about to spill the beans...but the kennedy brothers have other ideas

Maybe you should SPELL CHECK before calling someone else a DUMBASS
No I should not. A minor typo does not compare to the absoolute level of drooling stupidity coming from shit sacks like you who dream up zionist fascism for every argument

BTW that letter from Einstein does not use the term zionist fascism you lying DUMBFUCK

Forum List

Back