RFK Jr. Says “CIA Definitely Involved In The Murder” of His Uncle President John F. Kennedy

I knew you hated gays. Did Grandpa Dulles teach you that?
Dude if you think Allen hates gays you are not living in reality,his hero is David ferry and hadn’t you heard thst toro aka rightwinger is his husband.? :laughing0301: It’s just the opposite with Allen,he hates STRAIGHT people like us same with sockpuppet shill from Langley surada.:auiqs.jpg:

I guarantee you Allen’s favorite president is homo barry sense he is married to big Mike as it is Toro ‘s aka surada rightwinger

Allen and toto aka surada rightwinger ,these two guys wish that David ferry was still alive so they could fuck him.:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

So Toro err rightwinger,you going to go be a little crybaby and whine to the mods again fir me telling the truth you are gay?

Last edited:
Lol. Grandpa Dulles told you the truth. I hope you aren’t a psychopath like he was.
Have you ever read his posts the way he goes into meltdown mode when he gets his ass owned,it should be obvious he is as much a psycho as his grandfather is,it’s not his fault though spending a good portion of his life being influenced by grampa.dude you and me both know if you had these conversations with him in a fark alley thst the cia killed kennedy he would kill you in a second.being around grampa Allen his whole life he has no conscience about human life,

:yes_text12: :thankusmile: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:Best damn post on this thread hands down,no contest.:thup:
And the fact that Langley shill toro aka surada rightwinger,thinks it’s funny is proof I hit a homerun here and nailed it.:up: Now I just need Allen to come on here and laugh to give further proof I nailed it that that was the best post by gipper on this thread.. :up:

Last edited:

And you just had to come on here and post thst and resurrect this old dead thread so Allen Dulles grandson and gipper could go at it and gipper could keep feeding the troll Allen some more didn’t you Ringo you just HAD to do that? :uhoh3: :mad:

Theorists.....hmmm, wonder whose payroll they were on....are they anything like your Reich fact checkers?
Their own

It is a lucrarive industry dreaming up theories and writing books , filing documentaries, selling convention tickets etcs.

No they ignore facts and lie about them which is what disproves their theories.

Forum List

Back