RFK Jr. Says “CIA Definitely Involved In The Murder” of His Uncle President John F. Kennedy

proof this bot allen is indeed a bot programmed by allen at langley folks is notice that the computer bot only replied to THIS thread on kennedy and did not reply to my other thread i posted on below on jamie foxx?:auiqs.jpg:the whole world knows it is a computer bot and not even a person.:auiqs.jpg:

proof this bot allen is indeed a bot programmed by allen at langley folks is notice that the computer bot only replied to THIS thread on kennedy and did not reply to my other thread i posted on below on Obama?:auiqs.jpg:the whole world knows it is a computer bot and not even a person

That is not proof dipshit.

Except that you are a dipshit

and notice the bot programmed by allen talks to himself? :auiqs.jpg: if it wasnt a bot it wouldnt keep replying to me in the first person all the time when i have posted hundreds of times over the years i have IT on ignore,oh and this is not the only site the bot trolls at.allen has programmed his computer to reply to MANY message boards.no PERSON has that time on their hands as this bot does. :auiqs.jpg: ,so obviously a bot allen programmed to reply at langley.:auiqs.jpg: other trolls here that know i have them on ignore,they dont reply to me and address me sense "they" ARE people.:auiqs.jpg:

Cut the crap, clownie.

Show us the evidence or shut the fuck up.

Shit or get off the pot.
His evidence is the proven fictional Warren Report his grandpa spearheaded.

He knows Oswald never fired a shot that day, but he’s got to protect the criminal State.

He knows Oswald never fired a shot that day, but he’s got to protect the criminal State.
:yes_text12: :banana:
Yeah Allen has a farting problem as we both know,he is incapable of opening up his mouth without shitting all over the floor as we all know too well.

As we also both know,Allen is not even a person,it’s a bot that keeps posting that Allen has programmed the computer at Langley to reply all the time..

Last edited:

You know the opposite.

You never read the Warren Commission report and are ignorant., You have no clue what it says.

He is the only one to have fired a weapon in Dallas that day and the evidence proves it

Grow up

You know the opposite.

You never read the Warren Commission report and are ignorant., You have no clue what it says.

He is the only one to have fired a weapon in Dallas that day and the evidence proves it

Grow up
Lol. Grandpa Dulles told you the truth. I hope you aren’t a psychopath like he was.

Lol. Grandpa Dulles told you the truth. I hope you aren’t a psychopath like he was.
The truth is your gay daddy Oswald acted alone.

too bad your related to a murderer

You already knew you are a fag like him but being double cursed is bad hence your ENDLESS denial of fact and truth

The truth is your gay daddy Oswald acted alone.

too bad your related to a murderer

You already knew you are a fag like him but being double cursed is bad hence your ENDLESS denial of fact and truth
It’s okay Allen III. No need to continue the lies.

Forum List

Back