Blasts rock 3 churches, 3 hotels in Sri Lanka; multiple fatalities reported

Richard Grenell is an incompetent racist lout, who supports Nazi movements and racist organisations all over Europe in the name of the USA. As far as I can see the big loser in his perverted game is the USA.

Who?

Is he something to do with the Sri Lankan attacks?

I asked if you were the Kraut.

"Kraut" is as far as I heard a name 'you' are using for Germans. The reason is unknown to me. I guess in your culture to use the word "Kraut" means to speak about a member of a nation (Germany in this case), which is "outlawed" in your eyes, so you combine with this expresison the right to kill every German on no special reason just for fun.

Didn't take you long to get into personal insult mode.

This was an insult of all US-Americans whi ahve an excellent view to every soin pof sone els inthnordl butnoever a veiw fo thewon sins,. Your nations murdered lots of people during your short hidstroy. Much more than all Muslims together in all of theri wars and revolutions had murdered the same time.
It seems to me you just want to fight. :meow:

And this thread is not about Krauts, Frogs; or Poms for that matter.

Hate monger is a universal theme and has to be stopped. Frogs are French and this exrepsison gives all US-Amegvasin the right to rape French women, as you did in masses when you liberated France. The expression "poms" is unkown to me. What did 'you' do to the people, who you call "Poms"?

I'm a Pom.

Got that wrong, didn't you? :funnyface:

Aha. Pom is an expression for someone, who suffers an extreme lack of education - but knows how to use Schopenhauers "Die Kunst Recht zu haben", without being able to know anything about. ... Now I got it. Pom=Brit - You are a Brit? ... Crazy world ...

Last edited:
Who?

"Kraut" is as far as I heard a name 'you' are using for Germans. The reason is unknown to me. I guess in your culture to use the word "Kraut" means to speak about a member of a nation (Germany in this case), which is "outlawed" in your eyes, so you combine with this expresison the right to kill every German on no special reason just for fun.

This was an insult of all US-Americans whi ahve an excellent view to every soin pof sone els inthnordl butnoever a veiw fo thewon sins,. Your nations murdered lots of people during your short hidstroy. Much more than all Muslims together in all of theri wars and revolutions had murdered the same time.

Hate monger is a universal theme and has to be stopped. Frogs are French and this exrepsison gives all US-Amegvasin the right to rape French women, as you did in masses when you liberated France. The expression "poms" is unkown to me. What did 'you' do to the people, who you call "Poms"?

I'm a Pom.

Aha. Pom is an expression for someone, who suffers an extreme lack of education - but knows how to use Schopenhauers "Die Kunst Recht zu haben", without being able to know anything about. ... Now I got it. Pom=Brit - You are a Brit? ... Crazy world ...

How visceral of you. :itsok:

I'm a Pom.

How visceral of you. :itsok:

Scoitsh or doitsh (deutsch) - not a big difference for me. Also not to a big difference for me to be Irish or Birish (bairisch).

Last edited:
We can throw the Trump-soldiers out of Germany including this strange aggressive proconsul, who calls himselve "ambassador of the USA". Would this solve your not existing problem too?

------------------------------------- Rick Grinnel is a good guy from what i hear . I hope that he is kicking you 'krauts' azzez Zang .

You think he's a Kraut?

Richard Grenell is an incompetent racist lout, who supports Nazi movements and racist organisations all over Europe in the name of the USA. As far as I can see the big loser in his perverted game is the USA.

Who?

"Kraut" is as far as I heard a name 'you' are using for Germans. The reason is unknown to me. I guess in your culture to use the word "Kraut" means to speak about a member of a nation (Germany in this case), which is "outlawed" in your eyes, so you combine with this expression the right to kill every German on no special reason just for fun.

----------------------------------------- not looking to kill any 'krauts' you silly 'hun' !! As far as i am aware 'kraut' and 'hun' and probably many others as an insulting identifier for 'germans' comes from ww2 when we 'yanks' kicked yer azzez Zang .

This begs the question though, and it's a lot like an old adage about a tree in a forest:

"if a Christian church gets bombed, burned, tampered with or otherwise violated, and it's not a BLACK church, or one at which possibly a gay wedding has just taken place, thereby allowing the "news" to paint white Christian bigots as the primary suspects immediatly and with certainty, will they even consider it newsworthy?"
Its all over the news you fucking cretin.
And tomorrow it’ll not be found. Cretin.
Two days later and we can still find this.........who's the cretin now?

This begs the question though, and it's a lot like an old adage about a tree in a forest:

"if a Christian church gets bombed, burned, tampered with or otherwise violated, and it's not a BLACK church, or one at which possibly a gay wedding has just taken place, thereby allowing the "news" to paint white Christian bigots as the primary suspects immediatly and with certainty, will they even consider it newsworthy?"
Its all over the news you fucking cretin.
And tomorrow it’ll not be found. Cretin.
Two days later and we can still find this.........who's the cretin now?
Link away!

Oh wait. You can’t.

He was speaking of the last isis stronghold in Syria, but that doesn’t mean there are not isis still in the Middle East. He has never declared all iSIS the world over have been defeated . And unless you wish us to wipe out everyone that still exists, the world over...
So stop being ridiculous.
The repressive Buddhist government of Sri Lanka has been fighting a brutal decades long civil with the Hindu terrorist group called the Tamil Tigers.

Muslims are only a small minority on the island and most likely had nothing to do with the church bombings. ... :cool:
Sri Lanka bombings: Isis claims responsibility for Easter Sunday attacks – live news
I thought ISIS was destroyed? Donnie said it was.

The repressive Buddhist government of Sri Lanka has been fighting a brutal decades long civil with the Hindu terrorist group called the Tamil Tigers.

Muslims are only a small minority on the island and most likely had nothing to do with the church bombings. ... :cool:
Sri Lanka bombings: Isis claims responsibility for Easter Sunday attacks – live news
I thought ISIS was destroyed? Donnie said it was.

It's not over.

I wonder what their next imaginative scheme is going to be.

The carnage is almost beyond words.

David Vance of A Tangled Web opines

"The media seem curiously reluctant to name the culprits. Which group, we wonder, might single out this gathering of Christians for intended carnage? What sort of people HATE Christians with such maniacal and murderous intent?

Well, whilst the BBC and others remain tight-lipped, the facts are emerging pretty quickly.

It is reported in Sri Lanka that the terrorist behind at least one of the bombings was an Islamist Extremist Imam and preacher by the name of Moulvi Zahran Hashim"

Rumours abound that the whole operation was organised internationally.
Therefore none of us are safe, walking around, going about our daily business.
There has been NO hesitancy in identifying the two local radical Muslim terrorist groups that were involved in the bombings, although the authorities are still checking for other ties to international organizations.
It is all over the place who they are! Try reading a few reputable sources for once.

The Muslim community is also decrying this act of violence:
Two leading Muslim groups issued statements condemning the attacks, with the All Ceylon Jamiyaathuul Ulama, a council of Muslim theologians, urging the "maximum punishment for everyone involved in these dastardly acts".

Sri Lanka attacks 'retaliation for Christchurch': Minister

the 'muslim' groups decrying the 'sri lanka' deal are simply doing 'taqiya' and lying or putting on a Show of BS OldLady .

"The media seem curiously reluctant to name the culprits. Which group, we wonder, might single out this gathering of Christians for intended carnage? What sort of people HATE Christians with such maniacal and murderous intent?

Well, whilst the BBC and others remain tight-lipped, the facts are emerging pretty quickly.

It is reported in Sri Lanka that the terrorist behind at least one of the bombings was an Islamist Extremist Imam and preacher by the name of Moulvi Zahran Hashim"

There has been NO hesitancy in identifying the two local radical Muslim terrorist groups that were involved in the bombings, although the authorities are still checking for other ties to international organizations.
It is all over the place who they are! Try reading a few reputable sources for once.

Two leading Muslim groups issued statements condemning the attacks, with the All Ceylon Jamiyaathuul Ulama, a council of Muslim theologians, urging the "maximum punishment for everyone involved in these dastardly acts".

Sri Lanka attacks 'retaliation for Christchurch': Minister

'Try reading a few reputable sources for once.'

I'll read what I want, you condescending person. Just because you don't like my sources.

I don't tell you what to read.

ROFLMAO reminds me of sept. 2001---when SAINT ARAFART "donated
blood" to the victims of Islamic filth. ------
(sheeeeesh----that animal died of AIDS)

Forum List

Back