Blasts rock 3 churches, 3 hotels in Sri Lanka; multiple fatalities reported

So what do you like to do, sub human being? To nuke Arabia, Asia, Africa, South America and Europe for the reelection of Donald Trump, the superior human being?
If Germany (and France) weren't insane, they'd throw the Muzzies out. That's COMMON SENSE.

So what do you like to do, sub human being? To nuke Arabia, Asia, Africa, South America and Europe for the reelection of Donald Trump, the superior human being?
If Germany (and France) weren't insane, they'd throw the Muzzies out. That's COMMON SENSE.

We can throw the Trump-soldiers out of Germany including this strange aggressive proconsul, who calls himselve "ambassador of the USA". Would this solve your not existing problem too?

Last edited:
In ten years you'll be begging us to come and save your sorry asses. You are making the same mistakes today you made in the '20s

We can throw the Trump-soldiers out of Germany including this strange aggressive proconsul, who calls himselve "ambassador of the USA". Would this solve your not existing problem too?

------------------------------------- Rick Grinnel is a good guy from what i hear . I hope that he is kicking you 'krauts' azzez Zang .

In ten years you'll be begging us to come and save your sorry asses. You are making the same mistakes today you made in the '20s

You overestimate "your" ability to help others behind your wall of hate. And the wall of weapons in the USA - as well as the wall of heroinism in the brains - will make it not more easy for "you" to be able to help your own country.

Last edited:

------------------------------------- Rick Grinnel is a good guy from what i hear . I hope that he is kicking you 'krauts' azzez Zang .

You think he's a Kraut?

The carnage is almost beyond words.

David Vance of A Tangled Web opines

"The media seem curiously reluctant to name the culprits. Which group, we wonder, might single out this gathering of Christians for intended carnage? What sort of people HATE Christians with such maniacal and murderous intent?

Well, whilst the BBC and others remain tight-lipped, the facts are emerging pretty quickly.

It is reported in Sri Lanka that the terrorist behind at least one of the bombings was an Islamist Extremist Imam and preacher by the name of Moulvi Zahran Hashim"

Rumours abound that the whole operation was organised internationally.
Therefore none of us are safe, walking around, going about our daily business.

You think he's a Kraut?

Richard Grenell - your "ambassador" here - is an incompetent racist lout, who supports Nazi movements and racist organisations all over Europe. As far as I can see the big loser in his perverted game is the USA, which we knew once.

Last edited:

You think he's a Kraut?

Richard Grenell is an incompetent racist lout, who supports Nazi movements and racist organisations all over Europe in the name of the USA. As far as I can see the big loser in his perverted game is the USA.

Who?

Is he something to do with the Sri Lankan attacks?

I asked if you were the Kraut.

"The media seem curiously reluctant to name the culprits. Which group, we wonder, might single out this gathering of Christians for intended carnage? What sort of people HATE Christians with such maniacal and murderous intent?

Well, whilst the BBC and others remain tight-lipped, the facts are emerging pretty quickly.

It is reported in Sri Lanka that the terrorist behind at least one of the bombings was an Islamist Extremist Imam and preacher by the name of Moulvi Zahran Hashim"

What a nonsense. Sure you are save - sure you are walking around - sure you are able to do your daily buinsess. Not so the most rich man from Denmark, who lost three of his four children during this godless attacks in Sri Lanka.

What a nonsense. Sure you are save - sure you are walking around - sure you are able to do your daily buinsess. Not so the most rich man from Denmark, who lost three of his four children during this godless attacks in Sri Lanka.

Sound bites are your spiel.

You think he's a Kraut?

Richard Grenell is an incompetent racist lout, who supports Nazi movements and racist organisations all over Europe in the name of the USA. As far as I can see the big loser in his perverted game is the USA.

Who?

"Kraut" is as far as I heard a name 'you' are using for Germans. The reason is unknown to me. I guess in your culture to use the word "Kraut" means to speak about a member of a nation (Germany in this case), which is "outlawed" in your eyes, so you combine with this expression the right to kill every German on no special reason just for fun.

You think he's a Kraut?

Who?

"Kraut" is as far as I heard a name 'you' are using for Germans. The reason is unknown to me. I guess in your culture to use the word "Kraut" means to speak about a member of a nation (Germany in this case), which is "outlawed" in your eyes, so you combine with this expresison the right to kill every German on no special reason just for fun.

Didn't take you long to get into personal insult mode.

It seems to me you just want to fight. :meow:

And this thread is not about Krauts, Frogs; or Poms for that matter.

I'm not able to translate what you say here.

I'm not able to translate what you say here.

Just as well.

:cool-45:

You think he's a Kraut?

Who?

"Kraut" is as far as I heard a name 'you' are using for Germans. The reason is unknown to me. I guess in your culture to use the word "Kraut" means to speak about a member of a nation (Germany in this case), which is "outlawed" in your eyes, so you combine with this expresison the right to kill every German on no special reason just for fun.

This was an insult of all US-Americans, who always seem to have an excellent moralistic view to every sin of someone else in the world - but seldom a view to the own sins. Your nation murdered worldwide lots of people during your short history. Much more than all Muslims together in all of their wars and revolutions had murdered the same time.

Hate monger is a universal theme and has to be stopped. Frogs are French and this expression gives all US-Americans the right to rape French women, as you did in masses when you liberated France. The expression "Poms" is unknown to me. What did 'you' do to the poor people, who you call "Poms"?

Last edited:
You think he's a Kraut?

Who?

This was an insult of all US-Americans whi ahve an excellent view to every soin pof sone els inthnordl butnoever a veiw fo thewon sins,. Your nations murdered lots of people during your short hidstroy. Much more than all Muslims together in all of theri wars and revolutions had murdered the same time.

Hate monger is a universal theme and has to be stopped. Frogs are French and this exrepsison gives all US-Amegvasin the right to rape French women, as you did in masses when you liberated France. The expression "poms" is unkown to me. What did 'you' do to the people, who you call "Poms"?

I'm a Pom.

Got that wrong, didn't you? :funnyface:

Forum List

Back