Did anyone else receive this Grand Master Troll letter?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Was over my brothers house and spotted a very anomalous Biden Harris letter on the counter - my brother is not a fan.

I read it and found it hilarious!

Grand Master level trolling

IMG_3256.jpeg

Why use the new campaign logo instead of the official letterhead?

I know it's them because their printer always pulls the paper crooked.

For a guy who is always screaming about "election fraud," you certainly don't mind engaging in it if it benefits your side. The Letter is a lie and the fact that you don't know that speaks volumes.
If you knew enough English to read the title and OP you'd see I called it trolling

But coming from the party that calls an accurate voter database an "existential threat", I just have to laugh all over again

It’s a letter from a Progressive on truth serum

You know you want to impose everything in that letter on America, grow some fucking balls and admit it
Glowbullies' Fifth Column Taking the Fifth

Proof that it's not real is that Democrats firmly believe in the protection against self-incrimination. For over six decadent decades, they've never revealed their true plans for America. The lowlife disguise themselves with high-sounding buzz words.

It’s a letter from a Progressive on truth serum

You know you want to impose everything in that letter on America, grow some fucking balls and admit it
Shit like that goes out because cultists like you are just stupid enough to believe it.

Try to grow a brain.

Forum List

Back