Blasts rock 3 churches, 3 hotels in Sri Lanka; multiple fatalities reported

Plus 'taqiya' or lying are muslim religious traits endorsed and taught by 'islam' .
fyi Pismoe, "taqiya" is practiced by the Shia muslims, and is frowned upon by the Sunni muslims.

So I suggest that you find out which group of muslims you are dealing with before you start throwing that word around. .. :cool:

wrong again----the TAQIYA issue for Shia refers to their NEED for self-preservation to DENY their shia affiliation in case they fall into the hostile hands of sunnis. That is the
NARROW view of Taqiya-----beyond that narrow issue-----the MORE BROAD issue is the 'anything good for islam" issue

the 'muslim' groups decrying the 'sri lanka' deal are simply doing 'taqiya' and lying or putting on a Show of BS OldLady .
I don't believe that. Would you want someone saying that every opinion you voice is a lie, Pismoe? That is how unfair your position is toward Muslims.

Sahih Bukhari (49:857) - "He who makes peace between the people by inventing good information or saying good things, is not a liar." Lying is permitted when the end justifies the means.

Sahih Bukhari (84:64-65) - Speaking from a position of power at the time, Ali confirms that lying is permitted in order to deceive an "enemy." The Quran defines the 'enemy' as "disbelievers" (4:101).

Though not called taqiyya by name, Muhammad clearly used deception when he signed a 10-year treaty with the Meccans (known as Hudaibiya) which allowed him access to their city while he secretly prepared his own forces for a takeover. The unsuspecting residents were conquered in easy fashion after he broke the treaty two years later. Some of the people in the city who had trusted him at his word were executed.

Another example of lying is when Muhammad used deception to trick his personal enemies into letting down their guard and exposing themselves to slaughter by pretending to seek peace. This happened in the case of Ka'b bin al-Ashraf (as previously noted) and later against Usayr ibn Zarim, a surviving leader of the Banu Nadir tribe, which had been evicted from their home in Medina by the Muslims...

...Leaders in the Arab world sometimes say one thing to English-speaking audiences and then something entirely different to their own people in Arabic. Palestinian leaders routinely tell Westerners about their desire for peace with Israel, even as they whip Palestinians into a hateful and violent frenzy against Jews. Yassir Arafat even referenced "Hudaibiya" - an admission to conning guillible non-Muslims.

The 9/11 hijackers practiced deception by going into bars and drinking alcohol, thus throwing off potential suspicion that they were fundamentalists plotting jihad. This effort worked so well that John Walsh, the host of a popular American television show, claimed well after the fact that their bar trips were evidence of 'hypocrisy.'

The transmission from Flight 93 records the hijackers telling their doomed passengers that there is "a bomb on board" but that everyone will "be safe" as long as "their demands are met." Obviously none of this was true, but these men, who were so intensely devoted to Islam that they were willing to "slay and be slain for the cause of Allah" (as the Quran puts it) saw nothing wrong with employing taqiyya to facilitate their mission of mass murder.

The Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) insists that it "has not now or ever been involved with the Muslim Brotherhood, or supported any covert, illegal, or terrorist activity or organization." In fact, it was created by the Muslim Brotherhood and has bankrolled Hamas. At least nine founders or board members of ISNA have been accused by prosecutors of supporting terrorism.

The notorious Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) is so well known for shamelessly lying about its ties to terror and extremism that books have been written on the subject. They take seriously the part of Sharia that says "it is permissible to lie if attaining the goal is permissible and obligatory to lie if the goal is obligatory". The goal being the ascendency of Islam (and Sharia itself) on the American landscape.

...Prior to engineering several deadly terror plots, such as the Fort Hood massacre and the attempt to blow up a Detroit-bound airliner, American cleric Anwar al-Awlaki was regularly sought out by NPR, PBS and even government leaders to expound on the peaceful nature of Islam.
Taqiyya: Deception and Lying in Islam

A little food for thought. I am not saying that all Muslims will commit jihad, but I am saying all practicing Muslims believe they have a duty conquer the world of nonbelievers.

There are a few truly peaceful Imam’s that want change in their religion, but they still believe in Islam becoming the religion of the world.
I wish more Muslims would participate here and disprove you "experts" on the religion. Christianity is also a missionary religion and they believe that only those who believe in Jesus as their savior will enter heaven. It doesn't mean that modern Christians view every Hindu or Jew or Muslim as "damned" or "sinners." You can dig up a lot of antiquated or no longer used theory in any religious text from millenia ago. I'll believe a practicing American Muslim who tells me that. Not you. Sorry.

I learned about islam from muslims in the USA-----not particularly "PRACTICING" ---just educated in muslim countries. I learned even more when I stepped into a mosque on a GOOD FRIDAY---almost 50 years ago. The IMAM who spoke that day was VISITING -----a lauded GENIUS

agree , Christians believe that only Christians will enter heaven after their Death . But Christians do NOT believe that they should help people ACHIEVE death like 'muslims' work to do . As example , see what 'muslims' just did with their missionary work and bombings of churchs in 'sri lanka' OldLady .

agree , Christians believe that only Christians will enter heaven after their Death . But Christians do NOT believe that they should help people ACHIEVE death like 'muslims' work to do . As example , see what 'muslims' just did with their missionary work and bombings of churchs in 'sri lanka' OldLady .
Those evil ISIS peckerheads are not representative of Muslims as a whole. Fuck you, Pismoe, for insisting on spreading the hate by painting every Muslim with the same broad brush. Every single group of people you could name has its violent assholes. These ISIS jihadi types need to get squashed. But you can rest assured that the vast majority of Muslim agree.

i suppose that there are good muslims and they are called 'apostate' muslims' . Course the good or nonviolent or 'apostate' muslims start practicing True 'islam' when the REAL muslims show up with their guns , knives and swords so as to kill the 'apostates' . It was the same in 'nazi' germany where the supposedly FEW 'nazis' with all the Guns ruled over the [supposedly] vast majority of good 'germans' OldLady .

What Pismoe, and others like him don't understand, is the vast majority of muslims are against these random acts of violence.

Case in point would be the Boston bombing by the two brothers.

I happened to be working and living in Boston when it took place.

It did absolutely nothing for the local muslim community except cause suspicion and problems. In fact, every muslim I knew was upset that it happen in their city. ... :cool:

What Pismoe, and others like him don't understand, is the vast majority of muslims are against these random acts of violence.

It did absolutely nothing for the local muslim community except cause suspicion and problems. In fact, every muslim I knew was upset that it happen in their city. ... :cool:
------------------------------ so YOU say eh Sunni ??

the 'muslim' groups decrying the 'sri lanka' deal are simply doing 'taqiya' and lying or putting on a Show of BS OldLady .
I don't believe that. Would you want someone saying that every opinion you voice is a lie, Pismoe? That is how unfair your position is toward Muslims.

Sahih Bukhari (49:857) - "He who makes peace between the people by inventing good information or saying good things, is not a liar." Lying is permitted when the end justifies the means.

Sahih Bukhari (84:64-65) - Speaking from a position of power at the time, Ali confirms that lying is permitted in order to deceive an "enemy." The Quran defines the 'enemy' as "disbelievers" (4:101).

Though not called taqiyya by name, Muhammad clearly used deception when he signed a 10-year treaty with the Meccans (known as Hudaibiya) which allowed him access to their city while he secretly prepared his own forces for a takeover. The unsuspecting residents were conquered in easy fashion after he broke the treaty two years later. Some of the people in the city who had trusted him at his word were executed.

Another example of lying is when Muhammad used deception to trick his personal enemies into letting down their guard and exposing themselves to slaughter by pretending to seek peace. This happened in the case of Ka'b bin al-Ashraf (as previously noted) and later against Usayr ibn Zarim, a surviving leader of the Banu Nadir tribe, which had been evicted from their home in Medina by the Muslims...

...Leaders in the Arab world sometimes say one thing to English-speaking audiences and then something entirely different to their own people in Arabic. Palestinian leaders routinely tell Westerners about their desire for peace with Israel, even as they whip Palestinians into a hateful and violent frenzy against Jews. Yassir Arafat even referenced "Hudaibiya" - an admission to conning guillible non-Muslims.

The 9/11 hijackers practiced deception by going into bars and drinking alcohol, thus throwing off potential suspicion that they were fundamentalists plotting jihad. This effort worked so well that John Walsh, the host of a popular American television show, claimed well after the fact that their bar trips were evidence of 'hypocrisy.'

The transmission from Flight 93 records the hijackers telling their doomed passengers that there is "a bomb on board" but that everyone will "be safe" as long as "their demands are met." Obviously none of this was true, but these men, who were so intensely devoted to Islam that they were willing to "slay and be slain for the cause of Allah" (as the Quran puts it) saw nothing wrong with employing taqiyya to facilitate their mission of mass murder.

The Islamic Society of North America (ISNA) insists that it "has not now or ever been involved with the Muslim Brotherhood, or supported any covert, illegal, or terrorist activity or organization." In fact, it was created by the Muslim Brotherhood and has bankrolled Hamas. At least nine founders or board members of ISNA have been accused by prosecutors of supporting terrorism.

The notorious Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) is so well known for shamelessly lying about its ties to terror and extremism that books have been written on the subject. They take seriously the part of Sharia that says "it is permissible to lie if attaining the goal is permissible and obligatory to lie if the goal is obligatory". The goal being the ascendency of Islam (and Sharia itself) on the American landscape.

...Prior to engineering several deadly terror plots, such as the Fort Hood massacre and the attempt to blow up a Detroit-bound airliner, American cleric Anwar al-Awlaki was regularly sought out by NPR, PBS and even government leaders to expound on the peaceful nature of Islam.
Taqiyya: Deception and Lying in Islam

A little food for thought. I am not saying that all Muslims will commit jihad, but I am saying all practicing Muslims believe they have a duty conquer the world of nonbelievers.

There are a few truly peaceful Imam’s that want change in their religion, but they still believe in Islam becoming the religion of the world.
I wish more Muslims would participate here and disprove you "experts" on the religion. Christianity is also a missionary religion and they believe that only those who believe in Jesus as their savior will enter heaven. It doesn't mean that modern Christians view every Hindu or Jew or Muslim as "damned" or "sinners." You can dig up a lot of antiquated or no longer used theory in any religious text from millenia ago. I'll believe a practicing American Muslim who tells me that. Not you. Sorry.
Tell you what, you go to any Muslim majority nation, wear shorts and a t shirt while driving a car and get back to us with a report on Islam.

you picked out a very GOOD example for the misinformation you like to promulgate. ---TAILOR MADE. I was living and working
in Brooklyn -----and moving about all of new York city 9-11-01 and the weeks thereafter----
I saw the muslim CELEBRATIONS and the faked up complaints ( Sob sob---someone pulled my hijab )

Putting aside all personal animosity.

For the first time in my life, I felt a slight nervousness walking past a church, of which there are many fine and noble ones where I live. Doors unlocked.

From The Daily Express, UK.

As far back as 25 Aug 2017 · FEARS Islamic State fanatics could hit European churches have surfaced following the Barcelona terror attack, with German cathedrals believed to be the next target.

What ISIS says it will do, it does.

----------------------------- thank you Sunni , i believe what you just said but i believe that you perception and opinion is influenced by you Religion Sunni .
I attended a mosque in Boston when the bombing by the two nitwit brothers happened. All the muslims I knew were upset, and many experienced acts of prejudice directed against them because of it. ... :cool:

Please tell everyone here that you have admitted the goal of Islam is to become the rule of the earth.
Of course muslims want everyone in the world to accept Islam and become muslim.

Just like Christians want everyone to accept Jesus and become Christian. That's why they send missionaries around the world to convert people to their religion. ... :cool:

----------------------------- thank you Sunni , i believe what you just said but i believe that you perception and opinion is influenced by you Religion Sunni .
I attended a mosque in Boston when the bombing by the two nitwit brothers happened. All the muslims I knew were upset, and many experienced acts of prejudice directed against them because of it. ... :cool:

Okay, we've got the message.

Muslims get upset.

Forum List

Back