Indiana Boy, 10, kills himself over school bullying

This is gut wrenching. Much like school shootings, school bullying persists no matter how many deaths continue to rise. Principals, administrators, teachers, aids, staff, bus drivers - all need to be active listeners and report bullying as they see them. Students engaged in bullying as well as their parents need to be held accountable and their needs to be consequences;,for example, school suspension and mandatory sensitivity training plus a fine.

The parents should have pulled him out !!

I hope they sue the school for everything

Why didn't the bullies' parents whip their asses?

Talk to cops...

30 years ago...they pull over a kid and take him to a cell.....they say.....beat me with your nightstick, but please don't call my parents....it's only going to be worse.

10 years ago....go ahead call my parents....calls parents.....NOT MY BILLY.......I don't care what you have on tape, my sone would never do that.

Talk to cops...

30 years ago...they pull over a kid and take him to a cell.....they say.....beat me with your nightstick, but please don't call my parents....it's only going to be worse.

10 years ago....go ahead call my parents....calls parents.....NOT MY BILLY.......I don't care what you have on tape, my sone would never do that.
Yeah, it's AWFUL that psycho cops can't torture children anymore.

You set up a false binary.
Its not a false “binary”

I wish libs would just use plain language instead of speaking Liberish

The lib educators were useless

Teaching the boy to fight back instead of passively accepting his victimhood would have saved him and he’d be alive today

Why cant they fight back?

Its easy for us to talk since it didnt happen to our child

But for the benefit of other parents how about enrolling the boy in a martial arts class?

Tell him its ok to punch a bully in the nose or kick him in the nuts

He may not win the fight, but chances are the bullies will stop picking on him

The best tactic is to get a lawyer.....and threaten to sue the administrators personally......

Its not a false “binary”

Of course it is. If you do not understand what that means, just ask. Never be afraid to educate yourself!

I wish libs would just use plain language instead of speaking Liberish

Gibberish.

The lib educators were useless

No shit.

Teaching the boy to fight back instead of passively accepting his victimhood would have saved him and he’d be alive today

And here, you restate your false binary. Since I clearly need to lead you by the nose: those were NOT the only options!

Forum List

Back