Black Man Who Supported Trump Demands Reparations

Why are you for reparations?
Who said I am?
Assuming once again?
Wanna know what I would prefer?
For you white folks to treat people of color like human beings instead of animals.

As a fact, too many act like animals for people to easily form that assessment of them. Thank a Democrat for that. They keep the cities right where they want them.
Is that brush wide enough for ya?
Yes. It covers too many, but not all.

Brother Robert Johnson, the first black BILLIONAIRE in America has stated his support for reparations.

So maybe one of you broke dick, not having a pot to piss in or window to throw it out of white racists would like to inform Mr. Johnson of how he only wants free money from whitey to compensate for his failures.

Country's first black billionaire calls for reparations so America can 'atone' for racist history
Michael Lee

America’s first black billionaire said people need to “atone” for the country’s history by paying reparations to the nation’s black population.

Robert L. Johnson wearing a suit and tie

“Reparations would require the entire country to … admit that the result of slavery has been 200 years of systemic racism, and for that reason, black folks have been denied $13-$15 trillion of wealth, and therefore, we as a country now must atone by paying black people of all stripes — the rich ones, the poor ones, and the middle — out of our pocket,” said Robert Johnson, the founder of Black Entertainment Television.

Johnson argued current proposals such as critical race theory education, housing grant programs, and the $5 billion of targeted support and debt relief for black farmers are being enacted as a way to sidestep paying true reparations.

“That’s what’s happening to the reparations — it’s been cut up into small pieces of things that look and feel like, ‘We want to end systemic racism, we want to end police brutality and shootings, and to provide financing to black small-business owners,’” Johnson said. “And then, people can say, ‘Well, we really don’t need reparations because when you put all of these things together, it’s reparations. It’s just not one big bill or asking this country to stand up and apologize, and you’re not asking people to pay out of their paychecks.”

Johnson argued that for there to be true reparations, there would have to be a direct check from the government. Earlier this month, he called for $14 trillion in reparations payments.

“With no doubt whatsoever, it was supposed to come from the government representing the people of the country,” Johnson said. “It was reimbursement, or recompense if you will, for the harm.”

All i got from this is he has a very pretty assistant back there

Yea people probably bitch at him all the time

"you're the first black billionaire do something for us"

Man is a billionaire I'm sure he's just as ruthless as white billionaires. Good for him. Apparently that PR team which i'm sure also is full of pretty women is doing it's job too.

14 trillion eh? Okkkkkkkk

Brother Robert Johnson, the first black BILLIONAIRE in America has stated his support for reparations.
Good luck with that.
Reparations are going to be paid. I don't know when, but it's going to happen. And I really think that you who oppose the idea study the issue and the look into the many things whites have been given by the government at the exclusion of others. And as you try throwing Asians in our faces, look at the H1B program. You guys listen to racists on talk radio and read right wing bullshit but:

The Homestead Act that began in 1862, gave away 246 million acres of land. Research shows that 99.73 percent of that land went to whites, to include white immigrants. 1.5 million white families were given free land or basically the equivalent of a minimum of $500,000 per family. Today 93 million whites still live on homestead land. That is at least 40 percent of the white population in America. That land has helped whites accumulate the wealth they have today.

Blacks did not get this land. This is just one example. Whites have been given reparations and almost everything else. Meanwhile blacks paid taxes and got excluded. Black tax dollars help government guaranteed loans that whites got after WW2 that built the suburbs. Here is another case where whites have been given reparation.

So while you idiots stay stuck on slavery, there is an entire 20th century of white racism that denied blacks. And according to Citigroup, the 21st Century has not been much better.

Since 2000, U.S. gross domestic product lost that much as a result of discriminatory practices in a range of areas, including in education and access to business loans, according to a new study by Citigroup. Specifically, the study came up with $16 trillion in lost GDP by noting four key racial gaps between African Americans and whites:

$13 trillion lost in potential business revenue because of discriminatory lending to African American entrepreneurs, with an estimated 6.1 million jobs not generated as a result

$2.7 trillion in income lost because of disparities in wages suffered by African Americans

$218 billion lost over the past two decades because of discrimination in providing housing credit

And $90 billion to $113 billion in lifetime income lost from discrimination in accessing higher education

We can state our case for reparations on these numbers that started in the year 2000. If we only take lost income from racism starting in 2000, it equals 56,250 per black person in America. And this is money owed NOW, for things done in OUR LIFETIMES.

The truth here is that you guys don't have an argument. You objection is based on a bunch of race baited rhetoric, and disingenuous excuses. Reparations are owed and not just for slavery. We can take slavery out of the conversation and we still are owed trillions. So the what you didn't own and who was not a slave argument has no merit based on the facts of modern history and public policy.

Obviously, you aren't going to answer that question.
Answer mine first.
NO, I don't get tired of pointing our that slavery in this country ended over 150 years ago, and that reparations is just another form of welfare, of government handouts, taking money from people that had nothing to do with slavery, to give to people that were never slaves.

are you a former slave, or is it white guilt?
And what happened in the United States when slavery was abolished?

Is the hero of your OP willing to give up his billions to back up his demand for reparations?

If racism etc has been so devastating, how did he become a billionaire?

How did approximately 8% millionaires (the number of black millionaires), get their wealth?

How much are blacks in Congress donating, other than time, to reparations?
Stop asking stupid questions. Your ass has never been black and for some reason you seem to think that money somehow makes the pain of racism less severe. The government owes black people who what it has done. Do you think that Johnson has not faced racism because he's a billionaire? You better think again junior. He went through hell you can't imagine to get what he has and he does have to give jack shit back because some insignificant white dude is butthurt.

80% of blacks have been gettin reparations for decades via welfare.
80 percent of blacks have not been getting diddley squat.

Title 4 or IV of the social security act of 1935 called for grants in aid to be provided to each stated as Aid To Dependent Children. “ For the purpose of enabling each State to furnish financial assistance, as far as practicable under the conditions in such State, to needy dependent children, there is hereby authorized to be appropriated for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1936, the sum of $24,750,000, and there is hereby authorized to be appropriated for each fiscal year thereafter a sum sufficient to carry out the purposes of this title. The sums made available under this section shall be used for making payments to States which have submitted, and had approved by the Board, State plans for aid to dependent children.”

Eventually the name of the program was changed to Aid to Families with Dependent Children. This was welfare folks. Assistance for single moms with children without daddy at home. In 1935. Blacks were excluded. From 1935 until 1965 no one talked about how the welfare state was wrong and subsidized the disintegration of the white family. It was seen as essential assistance needed to help women without husbands who had children. Only when the law required that others be included did the story change to how the welfare state was wrong and destructive.

I will be happy to pay reparations to anyone on the planet that I myself have enslaved.

If you don't fall into that category, go fuck yourself. I don't owe you shit.
Since reparations are not just about slavery your consistent argument that ignores the 160 years of continued white racism after slavery is without merit.

Is the hero of your OP willing to give up his billions to back up his demand for reparations?

How did approximately 8% millionaires (the number of black millionaires), get their wealth?

Stop asking stupid questions. Your ass has never been black and for some reason you seem to think that money somehow makes the pain of racism less severe. The government owes black people who what it has done. Do you think that Johnson has not faced racism because he's a billionaire? You better think again junior. He went through hell you can't imagine to get what he has and he does have to give jack shit back because some insignificant white dude is butthurt.
for some reason you seem to think that money somehow makes the pain of racism less severe.

If it's not about the money, why are they trying to pass bills worth trillions for reparations?

The government owes black people who what it has done.

??

He went through hell you can't imagine to get what he has and he does have to give jack shit back because some insignificant white dude is butthurt.

He's proof racism didn't prevent someone from succeeding.

What do you see reparations doing, if it isn't about the money?

Answer mine first.
NO, I don't get tired of pointing our that slavery in this country ended over 150 years ago, and that reparations is just another form of welfare, of government handouts, taking money from people that had nothing to do with slavery, to give to people that were never slaves.

They seem unable to discuss the years after slavery. They can't because they know that doing sk reveals the dumbassedness( :auiqs.jpg:) of their argument. They have no argument, basically they are saying I'm white and I don't give a damn what we took, or how we took it, this is ours now. And it is that arrogance that will make America face a judgment that it cannot appeal. These white folks constitution doesn't not supercede the laws given to Moses on those stone tablets thousands of years ago. So if I was one of these white people, I would urge passage of reparations as soon as possible because the penalty for violating the lords statutes are severe.

But I am preaching to the choir when I say this to you, because you know what's going to come if these racists refuse to do what's right just as much and maybe even more than I do.

Why doesn’t he donate some of his billions that he’s made from the opportunities that the country has given him?

doesn’t it also defeat the whole systemic racism and blacks can’t get anywhere myth when you’ve got an American black billionaire?

for some reason you seem to think that money somehow makes the pain of racism less severe.

If it's not about the money, why are they trying to pass bills worth trillions for reparations?

The government owes black people who what it has done.

??

He went through hell you can't imagine to get what he has and he does have to give jack shit back because some insignificant white dude is butthurt.

He's proof racism didn't prevent someone from succeeding.

What do you see reparations doing, if it isn't about the money?
Money is a tool and it fixes things. We are owed halwaite and eith the government will pay in cash, or it will pay a price much higher. God is no joke son, and whites need to understand that you are subject to Gods punisment for violations of his statutes.

Now as for what Johnson proves, the fact is that racism should not exist. So it doesn't matter that one black man out of 47 million became a billionaire. Whites like you always look for excuses to deny racisms existence or to minimize its impact. There is no excuse. Take some of that personal responsibilty you tell everbody else to. Whites have what they do because racism excluded everyone else from the competition. This is a capitalist country, to compete, you need access to capital. This country amassed capital that has compounded into the wealth America has now by excuding blacks from the money our labor made. Cities and towns were built with that money industries were started with that money and generations of white to include you,have benefitted.

We have been consistently denied the capital necessary to build our communities. Reparation will provide the venture capital necessary to build. It is also a way to end the argument on race. But if we get reparations whites like you will backlash violently and then delusionally claim that blacks got the money and failed.

Why doesn’t he donate some of his billions that he’s made from the opportunities that the country has given him?

doesn’t it also defeat the whole systemic racism and blacks can’t get anywhere myth when you’ve got an American black billionaire?
No, not when there are 47 million blacks.

I will be happy to pay reparations to anyone on the planet that I myself have enslaved.

If you don't fall into that category, go fuck yourself. I don't owe you shit.
Since reparations are not just about slavery your consistent argument that ignores the 160 years of continued white racism after slavery is without merit.
:auiqs.jpg:

Of course I ignore it. I wasn't involved. Talk to the Democrats.

Answer mine first.

Nathan Bedford Forrest started a club with his Democrat buddies.

So maybe one of you broke dick, not having a pot to piss in or window to throw it out of white racists would like to inform Mr. Johnson of how he only wants free money from whitey to compensate for his failures.

Country's first black billionaire calls for reparations so America can 'atone' for racist history
Michael Lee

America’s first black billionaire said people need to “atone” for the country’s history by paying reparations to the nation’s black population.

Robert L. Johnson wearing a suit and tie

“Reparations would require the entire country to … admit that the result of slavery has been 200 years of systemic racism, and for that reason, black folks have been denied $13-$15 trillion of wealth, and therefore, we as a country now must atone by paying black people of all stripes — the rich ones, the poor ones, and the middle — out of our pocket,” said Robert Johnson, the founder of Black Entertainment Television.

Johnson argued current proposals such as critical race theory education, housing grant programs, and the $5 billion of targeted support and debt relief for black farmers are being enacted as a way to sidestep paying true reparations.

“That’s what’s happening to the reparations — it’s been cut up into small pieces of things that look and feel like, ‘We want to end systemic racism, we want to end police brutality and shootings, and to provide financing to black small-business owners,’” Johnson said. “And then, people can say, ‘Well, we really don’t need reparations because when you put all of these things together, it’s reparations. It’s just not one big bill or asking this country to stand up and apologize, and you’re not asking people to pay out of their paychecks.”

Johnson argued that for there to be true reparations, there would have to be a direct check from the government. Earlier this month, he called for $14 trillion in reparations payments.

“With no doubt whatsoever, it was supposed to come from the government representing the people of the country,” Johnson said. “It was reimbursement, or recompense if you will, for the harm.”

LOL! You can take a Negro out of the ghetto but you can never take the ghetto out of the Negro.

Why don't he just give away all his money to all the Negroes if he really believes in reparations instead of demanding that the fucking government steal my money to pay the low life bastards?

Answer mine first.

Nathan Bedford Forrest started a club with his Democrat buddies.
Nice deflection.

When slavery was abolished, suddenly people of African descent were in good standing all throughout the United States and whites welcomed them into society so that they could now enjoy the same rights and liberties that whites enjoyed? OR were there a whole new set of laws created in order to return black people to a new system of pseudo-slavery in the form of black codes, Jim Crow and the convict leasing system which exploited the loophole that was intentionally written into the 13th Amendment that allowed slavery/involuntary servitude as punishment for a crime? It was no coincidence that suddenly there were a bunch of new laws that specifically targeted ONLY black people which sought to return as many of them back into slavery as possible and they did.

The hypocrisy and dishonesty on display here everyday is testament to what most non-racist people already know, that not only have the white supremacist of this nation, past and current, wreaked havoc on the lives of many black people, they then turn around and talk shit as if they're baffled at why black people have so many difficulties, when creating as many barriers for us was the goal all along.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back