Do you agree or disagree with Candice Owen's statement?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Sounds accurate to me. What say you?

CandiceOwens.jpg

100% spot-on.

Division and polarisation is a lucrative industry and a vote winner (if you play your cards right).

I think the term is divide and conquer - and then the Democrats/left can ride in and benefit from it.

It's kinda like an approved contractor who botches the job on purpose knowing he's got the contract to do the repairs and fix it. The perfect storm.

View attachment 507547

Sounds simpleminded and nonsense.

What the left fears most is the right getting elected and doing stupid stuff.

The right love to create fear.

You have fear from outside invaders. The USSR for a long while, then a break of a few years, then they used Islam, now it's China and Russia.

At home you've got to have that fear too, fear of crime. Make sure you can always blame it on someone else.

100% spot-on.

Division and polarisation is a lucrative industry and a vote winner (if you play your cards right).

I think the term is divide and conquer - and then the Democrats/left can ride in and benefit from it.

It's kinda like an approved contractor who botches the job on purpose knowing he's got the contract to do the repairs and fix it. The perfect storm.

Problem is, it's the right who benefit from it the most.

A black dude gets elected, number of gun sales go up massively..... I mean....

100% spot-on.

Coming from a FOX news personality, the quote (if she did in fact say it) is especially hilarious since they are in the outrage business...24/7. MSNBC is in the same business by the way. The worst thing that could happen to Ms. Owens from a career perspective is the absence of outrage; people coming together to love the nation.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
100% spot-on.

Coming from a FOX news personality, the quote (if she did in fact say it) is especially hilarious since they are in the outrage business...24/7. MSNBC is in the same business by the way. The worst thing that could happen to Ms. Owens from a career perspective is the absence of outrage; people coming together to love the nation.

Well, the US is a fractured place. Always has been. 90 something years of slavery, 90 something years of segregation, the genocide against the Native Americans, the Irish, the Hispanics getting flak for being different....

And it was the right that was at the forefront of this.

But yes, these people know how to make money from stupid people. They throw emotion at them, tell them what they want to hear emotionally and avoid the facts, avoid reality, because a lot of people don't respond well to reality.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
100% spot-on.

“I mean...” what? What are you implying?

Candace Owens is an Uncle Tom who makes a lot of money telling racist white people what they want to hear.

When she takes her minstrel show on the road in front of black people, and gets jeered off the stage, I'll take her seriously.

Actually, even conservatives are getting wise to her clown show.

I do NOT think that most Dems want a "race war."

I think that most Dems genuinely feel sorry for that particular ethnicity and want to pass legislation that they think will help them.

I also think that many Dems are hypocrites, for many of them do not actually live integrated lives themselves. For example, many rich Dem liberals live in highly protected enclaves, and many ordinary Dem liberals do their best to live in predominately Caucasian neighborhoods and send their kids to predominately Caucasian schools.

Candace Owens is an Uncle Tom who makes a lot of money telling racist white people what they want to hear.

When she takes her minstrel show on the road in front of black people, and gets jeered off the stage, I'll take her seriously.

And everytime Ipass African American areas i see the same results with taxes inching higher to keep the ghettos at bay. When neighborhoods change over, old neighborhood that had little crime is then turned over several years into a higher crime area in the newer one which is accepted by the African Americans living there. Even if it rankles them. The Prog system has maxed out any success. Now they have to lower standards from their agendas to keep it going.

what if she doesnt get jeered off the stage.....will you take her seriously then?...

100% spot-on.

“I mean...” what? What are you implying?

I'm implying the right use fear as a tool to get them support.

I'm implying "it's the right who benefit the most" from friction in society.

Forum List

Back