Trump Attacks Bush For Speaking Out On Sept. 11 Against Violent Extremists

Joey Xiden
Biden talked about a ground invasion of Iraq ONLY ONLY ONLY Only WITH UN SECURITY COUNCIL Approval

Read this: JOSEPH BIDEN [D-DELAWARE]
Thursday, July 31, 2003

For me, the issue was never whether we had to deal with Saddam, but when and how we dealt with Saddam. And it's precisely the when and how that I think this administration got wrong. We went to war too soon, we went to war with too few troops, we went to war without the world, when we could have had many with us, and we're paying the price for it now.

The fact i

Biden opposed March 2003 invasion SEE Post nf.21.05.02 #312

Budh lied to Biden when he said he preferred to disarm Iraq peacefully if SH let inspectors back in .

SH went above and beyond letting inspectors back in - search Amir Al Saadi December 2002 Fox News if you prefer the war monger channel of record.

The fact is that DOZENS OF DEMOCRATS said that Iraq was hiding WMD's
You are a liar . No Dem cited knowledge of intelligence gathered after December 2002 when SH let inspectors back in .

“Hillary Clinton tells Irish TV she is against war with Iraq,” Irish Times, February 8, 2003​

“Hillary Clinton prefers ‘peaceful solution’ in Iraq,” Associated Press March 3, 2003 “[Clinton said the US] should continue its attempts to build an international alliance rather than going to war quickly with Iraq...nspection is preferable to war, if it works, the New York Democrat said.”

Biden opposed March 2003 invasion SEE Post nf.21.05.02 #312

Budh lied to Biden when he said he preferred to disarm Iraq peacefully if SH let inspectors back in .

SH went above and beyond letting inspectors back in - search Amir Al Saadi December 2002 Fox News if you prefer the war monger channel of record.
Xiden voted to authorize bush to use ground forces

HUNDREDS OF DEMOCRATS signed off on the war.

The Iraq war was started early in 2002 under NFZ enforcement and SH REFUSAL to disarm under First Gulf Wat terms.

Cheney and Blair wanted to just do it until Blair got told he couldn’t unless SH given one more chance to let inspectors back in.

So W wanted to just do it but did not want to do it without Tony.s Army in it with us

Cheney was pissef but what couid he do,

BUSH got UN Res 1441 and SH let inspectors in.

Dems voted to give Bush AUMF if necessary when they were told basically the Hans Blix argument; that Saddam would never allow intrusive WMD inspections without the threat of force.

Since Cheney was clamoring for war without any opportunity for SH to avoid regime change and war by disarming under intrusive inspections Dems decided to take s chsnce that SH allow a return of inspectors and war could be avoided.

The nuance is well explained here - read bold

Keith Olbermann refers to it as the “Obama rebuttal,” the argument that Senator’s Clinton’s “experience and that of Republican rival, John McCain led to their participation in the worst American foreign policy mistake in decades if not centuries, a single Senate vote in 2002, authorizing the use of military force in Iraq.”​
The statement is accurate, the way a broken clock is accurate twice a day. It looks at a single date, October 11, 2002, when both Clinton and McCain both voted for the Iraq resolution, and then ignores everything they said and did thereafter. If you look at the entire record, the pre-war positions of Hillary Clinton and John McCain were polar opposites. Any suggestion otherwise is more than a little misleading.​
Clinton’s position was substantially similar to that of Hans Blix, who believed that Saddam would never allow intrusive WMD inspections without the threat of force. But once the inspections were under way, neither Clinton nor Blix saw any basis or pursuing military action. McCain’s position was like Dick Cheney’s. He didn’t care about inspectors or evidence of WMD. He just wanted war, period. He demanded as much in his speech at the Center for Strategic & International Studies on February 13, 2003, one day before Hans Blix and Mohamed ElBaradei presented the U.N. with their initial findings - that there was nothing there. And, just like he does today, McCain justified his stance by perverting history.​

There`s no evidence of that. If I was the EVIL Saddam and I knew my country was going to be searched and ransacked, I would have held onto those mythical weapons and used them to greet the invaders. Who wouldn`t? I don`t think we would`ve tolerated UN inspectors and we too had and still have WMDs.

I know. I was trying to be funny. Iraq was crippled by 2 decades of war and sanctions before Bush invaded.

First it was only quotes before 1998 that mattered. Then after being shown that democrats between 2001 and 2002 said the same thing, we move it back to March 2003. Moving the goalposts that much is hilarious.

Anyone want to change it to December 2008?

The fact is that DOZENS OF DEMOCRATS said that Iraq was hiding WMD's and would use them given the chance. HUNDREDS OF DEMOCRATS signed off on the war. DEMZ DA DEM FACTS. DEM FACTS are facts that DEMs don't want to admit.

Clean Break Strategy came out in the early 1990s.. attacking Iraq was first on the list followed by destabilizing Syria.

Operation Mass Appeal started in late 1997.

The dual citizen signatories of the PNAC wanted war in 1998 according to the letter they wrote president Clinton.

W Bush walked away from him yesterday --

Trump Attacks Bush For Speaking Out On Sept. 11 Against Violent Extremists

David Moye
Mon, September 13, 2021, 5:52 PM

Donald Trump isn’t very happy about the speech George W. Bush made on Sept. 11 condemning violent extremism here and abroad.
In fact, he went ballistic against his fellow former president in a statement released Monday in which he said the 43rd president “shouldn’t be lecturing anybody.”

Although Bush did draw a parallel between foreign and domestic extremists in Saturday’s speech, he did not explicitly mention the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol by Trump supporters or Trump himself.

Still, Trump took it as a personal attack. So he hit back hard, pointing out that Bush is responsible “for getting us into the quicksand of the Middle East (and then not winning!)”
Trump then attacked Bush for lecturing that “terrorists on the ‘right’ are a bigger problem than those from foreign countries that hate America, and that are pouring into our Country right now.”

David Moye
Mon, September 13, 2021, 5:52 PM·2 min read
In this article:

Donald Trump
45th President of the United States

George W. Bush
43rd president of the United States

Donald Trump isn’t very happy about the speech George W. Bush made on Sept. 11 condemning violent extremism here and abroad.

In fact, he went ballistic against his fellow former president in a statement released Monday in which he said the 43rd president “shouldn’t be lecturing anybody.”

Although Bush did draw a parallel between foreign and domestic extremists in Saturday’s speech, he did not explicitly mention the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol by Trump supporters or Trump himself.

Still, Trump took it as a personal attack. So he hit back hard, pointing out that Bush is responsible “for getting us into the quicksand of the Middle East (and then not winning!)”

Trump then attacked Bush for lecturing that “terrorists on the ‘right’ are a bigger problem than those from foreign countries that hate America, and that are pouring into our Country right now.”
The orange bag O' shit needs to shut his stupid mouth. Period.

Forum List

Back