Zone1 When Japanese Americans fought in the 1980s for Reparations Black politicians and civil rights leaders fought with them

Japanese people who were forced to live in the camps were paid reparation money. I have no problem with that.
But today, Black people who were never slaves want people who never owned slaves to pay them reparations. ... :cuckoo:

You equated the internment [sic] camps holding peaceful Japanese Americans to prisons where the worst criminals society has to offer are confined
I pointed out your stupid as shit, failed logic equating the taking of freedom with safety. YOUR stupid as shit argument, which you have been running from ever since you made it, coward.

I pointed out your stupid as shit, failed logic equating the taking of freedom with safety. YOUR stupid as shit argument, which you have been running from ever since you made it, coward.
Yes, by calling the Japanese no better then criminals in our prisons

Suggesting that AMERICAN CITIZENS were "better off" being thrown into concentration camps is irrational, illogical, and un-American.

Suggesting that AMERICAN CITIZENS deserved to be thrown into concentration camps because of what other people in another country were doing to yet another country is irrational, illogical, and un-American.

Suggesting that AMERICAN CITIZENS who were officially deemed "not a threat" posed such a threat that they just had to be thrown into concentration camps is irrational, illogical, and un-American.

Suggesting that AMERICAN CITIZENS were "better off" being thrown into concentration camps is irrational, illogical, and un-American.

Suggesting that AMERICAN CITIZENS deserved to be thrown into concentration camps because of what other people in another country were doing to yet another country is irrational, illogical, and un-American.

Suggesting that AMERICAN CITIZENS who were officially deemed "not a threat" posed such a threat that they just had to be thrown into concentration camps is irrational, illogical, and un-American.
This thread turned to crazy at post #45 when you ran out of logic

Since then you have nothing to offer except bullying tactics

You teally cant appreciate how much the japanese were hated by virtually everyone else in America after dec 7

If the same thing happened today we would not do that

But dont judge America then by our standards today

Ask Ralph Carr.
Carr's advocacy for racial tolerance and for protection of the constitutional rights of the Japanese Americans are generally thought to have cost him his political career.

Carr would agree with me

Carr's advocacy for racial tolerance and for protection of the constitutional rights of the Japanese Americans are generally thought to have cost him his political career.

Carr would agree with me
Most certainly not.

Forum List

Back