Black Man Who Supported Trump Demands Reparations

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Brother Robert Johnson, the first black BILLIONAIRE in America has stated his support for reparations.

So maybe one of you broke dick, not having a pot to piss in or window to throw it out of white racists would like to inform Mr. Johnson of how he only wants free money from whitey to compensate for his failures.

Country's first black billionaire calls for reparations so America can 'atone' for racist history
Michael Lee

America’s first black billionaire said people need to “atone” for the country’s history by paying reparations to the nation’s black population.

Robert L. Johnson wearing a suit and tie

“Reparations would require the entire country to … admit that the result of slavery has been 200 years of systemic racism, and for that reason, black folks have been denied $13-$15 trillion of wealth, and therefore, we as a country now must atone by paying black people of all stripes — the rich ones, the poor ones, and the middle — out of our pocket,” said Robert Johnson, the founder of Black Entertainment Television.

Johnson argued current proposals such as critical race theory education, housing grant programs, and the $5 billion of targeted support and debt relief for black farmers are being enacted as a way to sidestep paying true reparations.

“That’s what’s happening to the reparations — it’s been cut up into small pieces of things that look and feel like, ‘We want to end systemic racism, we want to end police brutality and shootings, and to provide financing to black small-business owners,’” Johnson said. “And then, people can say, ‘Well, we really don’t need reparations because when you put all of these things together, it’s reparations. It’s just not one big bill or asking this country to stand up and apologize, and you’re not asking people to pay out of their paychecks.”

Johnson argued that for there to be true reparations, there would have to be a direct check from the government. Earlier this month, he called for $14 trillion in reparations payments.

“With no doubt whatsoever, it was supposed to come from the government representing the people of the country,” Johnson said. “It was reimbursement, or recompense if you will, for the harm.”

Brother Robert Johnson, the first black BILLIONAIRE in America has stated his support for reparations.

So maybe one of you broke dick, not having a pot to piss in or window to throw it out of white racists would like to inform Mr. Johnson of how he only wants free money from whitey to compensate for his failures.

Country's first black billionaire calls for reparations so America can 'atone' for racist history
Michael Lee

America’s first black billionaire said people need to “atone” for the country’s history by paying reparations to the nation’s black population.

“Reparations would require the entire country to … admit that the result of slavery has been 200 years of systemic racism, and for that reason, black folks have been denied $13-$15 trillion of wealth, and therefore, we as a country now must atone by paying black people of all stripes — the rich ones, the poor ones, and the middle — out of our pocket,” said Robert Johnson, the founder of Black Entertainment Television.

Johnson argued current proposals such as critical race theory education, housing grant programs, and the $5 billion of targeted support and debt relief for black farmers are being enacted as a way to sidestep paying true reparations.

“That’s what’s happening to the reparations — it’s been cut up into small pieces of things that look and feel like, ‘We want to end systemic racism, we want to end police brutality and shootings, and to provide financing to black small-business owners,’” Johnson said. “And then, people can say, ‘Well, we really don’t need reparations because when you put all of these things together, it’s reparations. It’s just not one big bill or asking this country to stand up and apologize, and you’re not asking people to pay out of their paychecks.”

Johnson argued that for there to be true reparations, there would have to be a direct check from the government. Earlier this month, he called for $14 trillion in reparations payments.

“With no doubt whatsoever, it was supposed to come from the government representing the people of the country,” Johnson said. “It was reimbursement, or recompense if you will, for the harm.”

...but there hasn't been 200 years of racism...most of the racism is from blacks........

Michael Lee

I'm more than willing to pay reparations to any freed black slaves.

Michael Lee

Since reparations are not just about slavery your consistent argument that ignores the 160 years of continued white racism after slavery is without merit.

Is the hero of your OP willing to give up his billions to back up his demand for reparations?

If racism etc has been so devastating, how did he become a billionaire?

How did approximately 8% millionaires (the number of black millionaires), get their wealth?

How much are blacks in Congress donating, other than time, to reparations?

Obviously, you aren't going to answer that question.
Answer mine first.
NO, I don't get tired of pointing our that slavery in this country ended over 150 years ago, and that reparations is just another form of welfare, of government handouts, taking money from people that had nothing to do with slavery, to give to people that were never slaves.

Why are you for reparations?

are you a former slave, or is it white guilt?

Who said I am?
Assuming once again?
Wanna know what I would prefer?
For you white folks to treat people of color like human beings instead of animals.
It will cost you nothing.
As far as money goes, I don’t really need it. I have plenty.
If I received money in the form of reparations I would donate it to a worthy cause.

Who said I am?
Assuming once again?
For you white folks to treat people of color like human beings instead of animals.

As a fact, too many act like animals for people to easily form that assessment of them. Thank a Democrat for that. They keep the cities right where they want them.

Who said I am?
Assuming once again?
It will cost you nothing.
As far as money goes, I don’t really need it. I have plenty.
If I received money in the form of reparations I would donate it to a worthy cause.

You've described my family stance, for the last 250 years.

and I have yet to see you opine, one way or the other on reparations.

Donate it to a worthy cause?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Michael Lee

Since reparations are not just about slavery your consistent argument that ignores the 160 years of continued white racism after slavery is without merit.
How did / do Asians and Indians excel in America with all that “White racism” lurking about?
Asking for a friend.

Forum List

Back