How many of ya'll

freyasman

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2020
Texas
know who Michael Yon is?

From the link;
"Godwin's Law is an illumination that nearly all heated arguments -- if they run course long enough -- will end up with accusations or evocations of Nazism. The vast majority of Nazi comparisons are wildly -- well, wrong.

But there is a meritorious 1%.

Critical Race Theory is direct echo of Nazi ideas.

And not in a minor way.

Those who study information war, and have studied previous and current genocides, can see that caucasians are being set up for genocide in Europe and in North America. And Asian Americans next on the menu."

This man has a habit of being right about things....... something to think about.

I've been saying it since 1993............The Dementocraps are the new Nazi regime.

Nobody ever believes my warnings...........until its too late!!

Heil the 4th Reich.jpg

Heil ME!!.jpg

know who Michael Yon is?

From the link;
"Godwin's Law is an illumination that nearly all heated arguments -- if they run course long enough -- will end up with accusations or evocations of Nazism. The vast majority of Nazi comparisons are wildly -- well, wrong.

But there is a meritorious 1%.

Critical Race Theory is direct echo of Nazi ideas.

And not in a minor way.

Those who study information war, and have studied previous and current genocides, can see that caucasians are being set up for genocide in Europe and in North America. And Asian Americans next on the menu."

This man has a habit of being right about things....... something to think about.
Hmmm, seems the catch-22 has been activated by the author and the OP..

Moonglow
are you joking???!! I've linked it many times, many ways, on many threads
here is just ONE out of many examples:

''''''The SA (also known as stormtroopers or brownshirts) were instructed to disrupt the meetings of political opponents'''''

'''''More than two dozen protesters chanting “black lives matter” disrupted Donald Trump’s rally'''''
etc many links on meetings of political opponents disrupted by BLM

Moonglow
are you joking???!! I've linked it many times, many ways, on many threads
here is just ONE out of many examples:

''''''The SA (also known as stormtroopers or brownshirts) were instructed to disrupt the meetings of political opponents'''''

'''''More than two dozen protesters chanting “black lives matter” disrupted Donald Trump’s rally'''''
etc many links on meetings of political opponents disrupted by BLM

Yeah, what ever, like it's the first time in the US that anything was chanted at a political rally.

• Banned
Every serious student of war, especially unconventional warfare, is saying that we're getting really close.... and yet, people still refuse to even consider the possibility.
(smh)

Some folks are going to have a really rude and scary wake up call soon, I think.

Forum List

Back