Biden's speech. Pretty damn good

He is an asshole . . . . to douchebags like you. That's why I like him.
Oh, we know. Nobody here has ever been confused about the shallowness of you or any other trump supporter.
What I find truly hilarious is your belief that you aren't shallow. There's nothing shallower than a drone who can only repeat talking points.

Last edited:
Oh, we know. Nobody here has ever been confused about the shallowness of you or any other trump supporter.
What I find truly hilarious is your believe that you aren't shallow. There's nothing shallower than a drone who can only repeat talking points.
You are well aware that if you disagree with FFI on any issue, that automatically makes you an idiot.
Because FFI is an Internet PhD at all subjects.

Does he grab their pussies like your leader does?

I did not vote for Trump, but I do note that you take a crude rhetorical comment he made years before he was ever elected in office to justify fondling children by a man who WAS in office at the time.
p7g7dq7trok11.gif

When did you first recall yourself supporting this predatory behavior towards children? Was it before or after you were instructed by the other drones in the hive to vote for Joe Biden?

That child is obviously uncomfortable.
Look at that pervert! Sticking his crotch on her back and fondling her chest. Yes, clearly she is pushing him away.

She's trying to avoid the disgusting pedo.

Far too many videos of this perverted old fck out there doing this.
I'm a parent, I recognize when a child is uncomfortable and in distress
I am absolutely amazed how many sick individuals we have in this forum supporting pedophilia. Some even laught about it in order to incite others with their depravity.

What I find truly hilarious is your believe that you aren't shallow. There's nothing shallower than a drone who can only repeat talking points.
You are well aware that if you disagree with FFI on any issue, that automatically makes you an idiot.
True. And he's always wrong.

In Sleepy Joe’s speech, we heard a lot of platitudes, but if you read between the lines, you heard about Joe’s plan to raise taxes, increase regulation and take us back to all the same policies of the last administration that resulted in the slowest economic recovery since the Great Depression

(see how nice i am? i said "the last administration" instead of "the obama administration"!)

G i watch Fox so I thought he was a babbling idiot demented LOL

He actually seemed to have an amazing speech and I actually found him very well spoken. He did a great job highlighting how awful our current president has handled the Virus, over 5 million infected and 170,000 dead...and some people claim this is a success story. I can't imagine Joe doing any worser a job than Trump has done managing the virus, that would be hard to do. At least Joe is pro ObamaCare.

Most senile people can read, of course he wouldn't be able to tell ya 20 minutes later what he read. And everything he said about Covid has already been done, well except the unconstitutional nation wide mask mandate.

Last edited:
In Sleepy Joe’s speech, we heard a lot of platitudes, but if you read between the lines, you heard about Joe’s plan to raise taxes, increase regulation and take us back to all the same policies of the last administration that resulted in the slowest economic recovery since the Great Depression

(see how nice i am? i said "the last administration" instead of "the obama administration"!)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^WHAT HE SAID^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Damn you are whiny. Stop your crybabying and tell us a magical tale of humans being poofed into existence.

Damn you are whiny.
Stating facts makes me whiny?
OK?
I'm whiny!

Joe's speech was phenomenal. Rivaled only by the Sermon On The Mount and the Gettysburg Address.
He accomplished his goal. He gave a blistering critique of his opponent, particularly on the economy, briefly touched on his campaign platform, and delivered a speech filled with empathy, dignity and devotion to his family and to his country, something that seems laughable comping from the lips the president. It sounded much more like a speech to the nation as president than a nomination acceptance speech.

Last edited:
Joe's speech was phenomenal. Rivaled only by the Sermon On The Mount and the Gettysburg Address.
He accomplished his goal. He gave a blistering critique of his opponent, particularly on the economy, briefly touched on his campaign platform, and delivered a speech filled with empathy, dignity and devotion to his family and to his country, something that seems laughable comping from the lips the president. It sounded much more like a speech to nation as president than a nomination acceptance speech.
Any policy stances?
If not, simply state such.

He accomplished his goal. He gave a blistering critique of his opponent, particularly on the economy, briefly touched on his campaign platform, and delivered a speech filled with empathy, dignity and devotion to his family and to his country, something that seems laughable comping from the lips the president. It sounded much more like a speech to nation as president than a nomination acceptance speech.
If this clown gets in the White House for a few days, who do you really think will be the power behind the puppet?

Biden should inspire not a lick of confidence from centrists, much less conservatives. He pretends to preach a return to a politics of decency and light, but he was one of the foremost participants in polluting the judicial nomination process by overseeing the character assassination of Bork, lying to Thomas about how Thomas’s hearings would be conducted, and breaking 216 years of Senate tradition by killing the nomination of Miguel Estrada and subsequent nominees via minority filibusters.

When Biden’s own political interests are at stake, there is almost no limit to how conniving, underhanded, two-faced, or heartless he can be.

Biden read a lot of baloney written by his handlers. He never convinced me about anything.
But we'll see what kind of coherent speeches and proclamations he makes when he debates Trump without his teleprompters and cue cards.

didn’t talk about law enforcement, didn’t talk about what’s happening in all these Democrat-run cities

G i watch Fox so I thought he was a babbling idiot demented LOL

Moron....why didn't he do it live? Why did they have to pre-record the acceptance speech? Could it be they don't trust him to be in front of people without handlers covering for him?

Yes, speech was good. But all lies. With one breath it is build America up. But reality of dems is to turn America into Mexico as fast as possible.

Would never, ever vote for a filthy dem. Reps are scum as well, but you can keep your guns and dont have to pay healthcare fines. That's about best you can hope for.
what about health care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations? And ID card that would end illegal immigration like other countries? Real tax cuts for regular people for a change?

Yes.....he got all of that done in the 47 years he has worked for government....

Oh, yeah...he didn't....so why would you expect him to get it done now?

Forum List

Back