Biden's Deficit is lower than every Trump year (through May)

Printed up $3 trillion out of thin air in a year and a half, but the deficit is lower than ever.....

p-gaslight-gas-light-on-charles-street_54_990x660_201406011245.jpg

You guys crack me up. The results speak for themselves. Your spin doesn’t change the facts. They are right there for all to see. Make up a narrative, I don’t care what you need to do to feel good.

Deficits are down under democrats. Employment goes up. You guys at some point need to stop lying to yourselves.
Well considering the fact that that's total BS it's clear you don't even know how to read your own graph.....and like I said...you can't include 2022 on it till the year is concluded. Not to mention that fact that you need a lesson in civics, because you don't even understand who does what in Washington.
That shit may work with Karens and Joe Six-packs but not with people who know better.
You do understand that when you read the budget and all of those COVID bills, as well as the $40 billion aide package that supposedly went to Ukraine didn't even go to Ukraine yet, just so it wouldn't reflect on this year's budget/deficit.
They intentionally held most of that money so it wouldn't be part of the deficit until after the midterms.

Last edited:
Leftists are so gullible. Remember these are the people that still believe Clinton balanced the budget and Obama had a roaring economy.
Hahahaahahahahahahahahahaha
Democrats and their forced lockdowns in 2020 caused revenues to decrease by roughly $2.5 trillion dollars which caused the deficit to skyrocket.

Look you moron, the total cost of all Covid stimulus packages stands at over six trillion dollars, most of that spent during Trump's last year in office, a desperate attempt to keep the economy afloat during an election year. And it was a shotgun approach, not targeted. He was handing out money to anyone and everyone.

Republican's opposed Biden's stimulus bill for the most part, one of their big arguments, that all the money was not being spent in the first year. Yet here we are, one year later, and they are screaming that the entire responsibility for inflation is due to the 1.9 billion dollars poured into the economy. You know how to tell a Republican? They speak out of both sides of their mouth.

But the OP is spot on. The deficits have been reduced because we have went from what was damn near a depression, unemployment rates not seen since the Depression, people holed up at home, afraid to go out. No vacations, no visits to family, no eating out or movies. Biden, and his stimulus package, helped turn that around to what is now a booming economy, booming so much that the Fed is slamming on the brakes.

I mean this is the same old same old. Time we climbed off this roller coaster. Republicans sweep into power and deficits explode. Mostly because, in order to camouflage all their giveaways to corporations and their fat daddy donors they also throw a few pennies at the rest of us. Trump's tax cuts the perfect example. And while those giveaways to the big dogs are permanent, those tax cuts to us peons are only temporary.

I mean this shit has been going on since Reagan, almost half a damn century of stupid shit. Almost fifty years of America stuck in the mud of Republican idiocy, displayed in technicolor right here by you moron Trump supporters. I hope you idiots take Congress and we have two years of the veto pen, and I hope you idiots take the Whitehouse and have a full majority in Congress. Finally, given enough rope, you idiots will hang yourself like Karl Marx predicted a century ago.
A whole lot of hammered moose shit.

Nothing verified. Just you. Hammering moose shit

I love it when the stupid Libtards try to claim that deficits are lower when the total debt is astronomical and the deficits are still enormous.

By the way. Liberals love inflation. It decreases the damage of their enormous debt.

Look you moron, the total cost of all Covid stimulus packages stands at over six trillion dollars, most of that spent during Trump's last year in office, a desperate attempt to keep the economy afloat during an election year. And it was a shotgun approach, not targeted. He was handing out money to anyone and everyone.

Republican's opposed Biden's stimulus bill for the most part, one of their big arguments, that all the money was not being spent in the first year. Yet here we are, one year later, and they are screaming that the entire responsibility for inflation is due to the 1.9 billion dollars poured into the economy. You know how to tell a Republican? They speak out of both sides of their mouth.

But the OP is spot on. The deficits have been reduced because we have went from what was damn near a depression, unemployment rates not seen since the Depression, people holed up at home, afraid to go out. No vacations, no visits to family, no eating out or movies. Biden, and his stimulus package, helped turn that around to what is now a booming economy, booming so much that the Fed is slamming on the brakes.

I mean this is the same old same old. Time we climbed off this roller coaster. Republicans sweep into power and deficits explode. Mostly because, in order to camouflage all their giveaways to corporations and their fat daddy donors they also throw a few pennies at the rest of us. Trump's tax cuts the perfect example. And while those giveaways to the big dogs are permanent, those tax cuts to us peons are only temporary.

I mean this shit has been going on since Reagan, almost half a damn century of stupid shit. Almost fifty years of America stuck in the mud of Republican idiocy, displayed in technicolor right here by you moron Trump supporters. I hope you idiots take Congress and we have two years of the veto pen, and I hope you idiots take the Whitehouse and have a full majority in Congress. Finally, given enough rope, you idiots will hang yourself like Karl Marx predicted a century ago.
WOW!!!!!

This is a perfect case of Damned if you Do...Damned if you Don't.
All the while Trump was signing every crappy spending bill the suck-ass congress sent to him they were claiming he wasn't doing anything.

So which is it?
Did Trump spend trillions....or are you just making this one up too?

Through May the budget magic man, Joe Biden, managed to run a lower deficit than every single Trump year and on par with the last 3 years of Obama, proving yet again that the best fiscal decision you can make for the country is to vote for a Democrat. This is what the president controls... not world wide inflation, nor tampon production. To be clear this is 9 months vs 9 months of every year... could change over the next 3 but we are on trend to Make America Responsible Again (MARA)!

Link is below to the monthly reports if you want to go through them to check my math. You know the right wing is worried about it when they start panic reports about how the deficit is fake and its only down to a big LY... when as I showed... its down to most years.

View attachment 660592

Stupid right wing articles appearing:

View attachment 660591
Trump spent more money than any other president in four years that wasn't in a world war. Fact.

Through May the budget magic man, Joe Biden, managed to run a lower deficit than every single Trump year and on par with the last 3 years of Obama, proving yet again that the best fiscal decision you can make for the country is to vote for a Democrat. This is what the president controls... not world wide inflation, nor tampon production. To be clear this is 9 months vs 9 months of every year... could change over the next 3 but we are on trend to Make America Responsible Again (MARA)!

Link is below to the monthly reports if you want to go through them to check my math. You know the right wing is worried about it when they start panic reports about how the deficit is fake and its only down to a big LY... when as I showed... its down to most years.

View attachment 660592

Stupid right wing articles appearing:

View attachment 660591
Imagine how impactful that would be if not for the offset of the $5 gas and 8.3 inflation under a US-hating oil President? The swing voters are done with you.

Extraordinary times required extraordinary actions... however, now that we are getting back to normal the President has us trending to be better and more liquid than Trump did in any year.. including pre covid. Suck it if you dont like reality.
How fucking normal is gas prices being above $5 vs below $3 and inflation at a 41 HIGH??

Printed up $3 trillion out of thin air in a year and a half, but the deficit is lower than ever.....

p-gaslight-gas-light-on-charles-street_54_990x660_201406011245.jpg
Source?
A whole lot of hammered moose shit.

Nothing verified. Just you. Hammering moose shit
Then post up something that contradicts what I said. Here is the deal, Trump took a big stinking steaming shit on the heads of every single American, and now you stupid morons want to claim Biden is making the place smell like shit.

Biden has been busting his ass, he has not "lost it" as Trump himself even admitted. But he is up against a dysfunctional Congress, has no majority in the Senate because Joe Manchin sold his soul to the devil. I mean I would cut that SOB out at the knees, execute an EO that bans the burning of waste coal and laugh as Manchin goes belly up. I mean look at the numbers,

Trump sucked ass. I mean did he keep a single promise? GDP growth of at least 4% and probably 6% he said. He never got past 3%. The border? Arrests were up higher than the day he took office, and that is usually the measure of effectiveness of the border. In Trump's case, the number varied wildly. I mean what happened to the wall? Yes, personal income was up, BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT HANDED OUT THE FAWKING MONEY. Four trillion damn dollars. The trade deficit, it was worse when he left than when he took office, damn those tariffs worked really well, at sucking money out of people's pockets. Hell, he had to hand out money to farmers, go figure. That was his answer to everything, hand out flippin money. Funny, in his personal business he sure don't operate that way. Guess he has no problem giving away YOUR MONEY, or taking it for that matter, have you seen what his hotels billed the secret service? Coal production declined, murders went up, and unemployment increased by 1.6%.

I mean I don't get it. By the numbers, by the condition of this country, Trump literally SUCKED ASS. Make no doubt about it, he will go down as the worst president in the history of this country, Buchanan has got to be celebrating in Hell. The fact that he still has supporters absolutely blows my mind. You people couldn't have your head up your ass any further.

Extraordinary times required extraordinary actions... however, now that we are getting back to normal the President has us trending to be better and more liquid than Trump did in any year.. including pre covid. Suck it if you dont like reality.
Total bullshit lies, liar. Biden sucks.

Then stay the fawking hell at the house and don't buy gas dumbshit.
Some of US need drive 60-100 miles round trip to work or get work or Want to work. Irony you hurling “dumbshit” insults when your side is supposedly for the working people. You also appear to be lacking in knowledge how oil impacts the rest of the economy. Think.

Forum List

Back