Biden's Deficit is lower than every Trump year (through May)

No kidding.
It's not easy to get the highest inflation in the last 40 years.
Actually, it is really pretty easy. First, well you need a president that is willing to hand out money hand over fist into a stagnant economy with unemployment at rates not seen since the Great Depression. A president willing to give out so much money that personal incomes actually increase while millions of people stay home and sit on their ass. The net effect being that hundreds of millions of dollars were dropped into personal savings accounts. I mean got to give it to Trump, he encourage savings like no president before him, mostly because his economy was such a shit show that no one wanted to spend money.

Like I said, Trump took a big stinkin steaming shit on the American people, and the funny part, people like you actually ate it up and claimed it was filet mignon. In retrospect, the solution was simple, lock the damn place down, encourage vaccinations, and deal with the pain for a month or two. Supplemental unemployment benefits, that was payola. Those stimulus checks, more payola. Trump was buying your allegiance, and the one thing I have learned in business, never buy business.

So we have all that pent up demand. But we got no workers willing to produce goods. Too many dollars, which Trump gifted most of them, chasing too few goods, which Trump actually helped deplete the production of goods. I mean why work when you can stay at home and make more money collecting from the government. Is that what you did? Just asking, makes sense.

Remember when Obama was president. Oh you Republicans bitched and moaned about the employment participation rate. What did Trump do for that number? I mean the supply chain is slowly getting back on course, but China's Covid protocols, the war in Ukraine, they have had an impact, especially when it comes to the food chain and fuel. Did I mention, exports of gasoline and diesel are up? WTF?

But here is the big question. What the fawk have Republicans done to solve the problem? Not a damn thing. In fact, they won't even tell us what they plan to do if they retain power again. Ask McConnell. I mean at least Biden and the Democrats are trying to do something to alleviate the problem. Look, professionally, if you work for me and all you can do is bitch about problems and you make no suggestions as how to alleviate them, YOUR FIRED. I don't care to hear about the problems, I care to hear about what YOU are going to do about them. I don't see why our public servants shouldn't be held to the same standard.

Actually, it is really pretty easy. First, well you need a president that is willing to hand out money hand over fist into a stagnant economy with unemployment at rates not seen since the Great Depression. A president willing to give out so much money that personal incomes actually increase while millions of people stay home and sit on their ass. The net effect being that hundreds of millions of dollars were dropped into personal savings accounts. I mean got to give it to Trump, he encourage savings like no president before him, mostly because his economy was such a shit show that no one wanted to spend money.

Like I said, Trump took a big stinkin steaming shit on the American people, and the funny part, people like you actually ate it up and claimed it was filet mignon. In retrospect, the solution was simple, lock the damn place down, encourage vaccinations, and deal with the pain for a month or two. Supplemental unemployment benefits, that was payola. Those stimulus checks, more payola. Trump was buying your allegiance, and the one thing I have learned in business, never buy business.

So we have all that pent up demand. But we got no workers willing to produce goods. Too many dollars, which Trump gifted most of them, chasing too few goods, which Trump actually helped deplete the production of goods. I mean why work when you can stay at home and make more money collecting from the government. Is that what you did? Just asking, makes sense.

Remember when Obama was president. Oh you Republicans bitched and moaned about the employment participation rate. What did Trump do for that number? I mean the supply chain is slowly getting back on course, but China's Covid protocols, the war in Ukraine, they have had an impact, especially when it comes to the food chain and fuel. Did I mention, exports of gasoline and diesel are up? WTF?

But here is the big question. What the fawk have Republicans done to solve the problem? Not a damn thing. In fact, they won't even tell us what they plan to do if they retain power again. Ask McConnell. I mean at least Biden and the Democrats are trying to do something to alleviate the problem. Look, professionally, if you work for me and all you can do is bitch about problems and you make no suggestions as how to alleviate them, YOUR FIRED. I don't care to hear about the problems, I care to hear about what YOU are going to do about them. I don't see why our public servants shouldn't be held to the same standard.

Yeah, and we all saw Biden and the Dems argue against every handout and rescue check.

I mean at least Biden and the Democrats are trying to do something to alleviate the problem.

And doing a bang up job.

Look, professionally, if you work for me and all you can do is bitch about problems and you make no suggestions as how to alleviate them, YOUR FIRED.

And if you can't fix the problems.....well, looks like a bunch of Dems are about to get fired.

Well trump was spending like a drunken sailor. 😂 And the taxed enough already crowd cheered

Too stupid to know anything as always.

Well trump was spending like a drunken sailor. 😂 And the taxed enough already crowd cheered

Too stupid to know anything as always.
Yeah.....funny how he couldn't get the money from congress to spend $6 billion to build a wall....but Trump supposedly spent like a drunken sailor.
Course if you would take the time to check the budget you'd know that Democrat lock downs caused a reduction in federal revenue of roughly $2.5 trillion USD in tax losses...all the while they were bailing out the economy by sending out multiple COVID checks and spending trillions on vaccines that are turning out to be pretty much useless and in fact dangerous to people's health.
And don't get me started on all of the midnight flights of illegals Biden has been shipping all over the interior of the US to steal elections. Before Biden took office it was costing us $162 billion/yr to take care of all of the illegals.....but I'm willing to bet that has increased ten-fold under our diaper wearing POTUS.

You're delusional.

Democrats and their forced lockdowns in 2020 caused revenues to decrease by roughly $2.5 trillion dollars which caused the deficit to skyrocket.
The democrats are coming! The democrats are coming! Look at you. You’re a one trick pony. Show me a red state that has low inflation, low gas prices. Show me another industrialized country in a good spot. it’s supply driven numb nuts. Not demand driven from spending.

It’s a figure of speech. Compare the deficits pre and post covid and figure it out, if you’re capable.
Biden's is lower post covid. Is that your point? That was my point. Trump was driving up the deficit prior to covid. I'll give him a break for covid response to a historic situation but the trend pre covid was to spend spend spend. Biden has it already reigned in to Obama days of low deficits.

Through May the budget magic man, Joe Biden, managed to run a lower deficit than every single Trump year and on par with the last 3 years of Obama, proving yet again that the best fiscal decision you can make for the country is to vote for a Democrat. This is what the president controls... not world wide inflation, nor tampon production. To be clear this is 9 months vs 9 months of every year... could change over the next 3 but we are on trend to Make America Responsible Again (MARA)!

Link is below to the monthly reports if you want to go through them to check my math. You know the right wing is worried about it when they start panic reports about how the deficit is fake and its only down to a big LY... when as I showed... its down to most years.

View attachment 660592

Stupid right wing articles appearing:

View attachment 660591
Greatest Shill ever supporting and butt licking the WORST PRESIDENT EVER!

1655902913436.png

Through May the budget magic man, Joe Biden, managed to run a lower deficit than every single Trump year and on par with the last 3 years of Obama, proving yet again that the best fiscal decision you can make for the country is to vote for a Democrat. This is what the president controls... not world wide inflation, nor tampon production. To be clear this is 9 months vs 9 months of every year... could change over the next 3 but we are on trend to Make America Responsible Again (MARA)!

Link is below to the monthly reports if you want to go through them to check my math. You know the right wing is worried about it when they start panic reports about how the deficit is fake and its only down to a big LY... when as I showed... its down to most years.

View attachment 660592

Stupid right wing articles appearing:

View attachment 660591
LOL. Yeah, explain that to the voters while they go to the gas station and the grocery store every week. Pathetic.

Biden's is lower post covid. Is that your point? That was my point. Trump was driving up the deficit prior to covid. I'll give him a break for covid response to a historic situation but the trend pre covid was to spend spend spend. Biden has it already reigned in to Obama days of low deficits.
Heil Shitler Biden Butt Licker!
Long Live EmperorShitzHizPantz.

Get out of here with that weak shit!

You people are either delusional or you enjoy lying and trying to manipulate the dumb masses of ignorant inbred DemNazis who are the only people dumb enough to commit political suicide by casting a vote for their oppressors.

Forum List

Back