Here's What Real Class Looks Like

Ronald Reagan was the epitome of an intelligent, thoughtful, classy person. And he was funny.

I thought it would be a good idea to show Trumptards what a guy who not only got re-elected, but got re-elected by sweeping 49 states looks like.

Do you know how rare it is for a President to win so many more states in his re-election than his first election is?

I will show what class looks like. Then I will show you what idiocy and crassness look like. In my next post, I will show you something even more amazing.

Class:

No class:

trump-easter-message.jpg
:

Different folks, different styles, different circumstances. Of course you already knew that.

What I said was relevant to the conversation I was having. Your taxation is theft meme wasn't. St. Reagan didn't eliminate taxes, but he sure did blow up the debt.
Reagan added less to the debt in 8 years than your Pedo Messiah will add this year.

Reagan added less to the debt in 8 years than your Pedo Messiah will add this year.
Trump added nearly 8 trillion to the national debt.
That record will be hard to beat.

Its irrelevant if it destroyed leftism in America your whining is irrelevant.
But it didn't. This is the core delusion of partisans - that you're just going to "destroy" the other side. Unless you grow a sack and take up arms, that isn't going to happen. So, better face reality and learn how to live with them. Or throw a fit and destroy your country.

But it didn't. This is the core delusion of partisans - that you're just going to "destroy" the other side. Unless you grow a sack and take up arms, that isn't going to happen. So, better face reality and learn how to live with them. Or throw a fit and destroy your country.
There days of having control of anything is starting to begin. Doubtful the leftists are prepared for what is coming.

Forum List

Back